Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
Get matched with top lights in Council, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Council
- Top Notch ElectricIt was perfect, Rich was on time and work was completed in a timely manner. The work product was well done. I will definitely hire top notch for all my future electrical needs.🤓👍
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- scott lind electricExcellent. At first, the fixture had a manufacturer's short in the fixture. The electrician took it back to the shop and the same day within hours, returned and hung it at no added charge. Saved me trying to return for a replacement and the added hassle, plus my time.
- Square 1 ElectricRay let us explain our problem asked questions and they looked things over and problem solved. Showed us how to pull can lights out of ceiling so we could get bulbs out and put in new bulbs properly, suggested easier bulbs to use for fixture. Yeah!
- C & K ELECTRICIt was very embarressing to find out that the problem was nothing more than all of the bulbs being out at the same time. The fixture did not have a short of any type, it just happened that all of the bulbs went at the same time. They spent all of the time necessary to find out if there was any other problems and they were quite professional while they were in the house. I would most certainly use them again
- Wade BurnettHe's done amazing work for me. I plan to use him again in the very near future for some more work. I would highly recommend him.
- DAN TOLSON CONSTRUCTIONDan did an excellent job, especially considering that I live out of state and was unable to be on the job-site for consultation. He quickly understood our needs and provided useful assistance in planning and selection of materials, his communication was always professional and to the point, and the completed project was within budget and exceeded our expectations. Although the fact that the house was unoccupied and the owners were not readily available resulted in some unexpected delays, the work was completed as quickly as could be expected. I plan to use Dan's services next time the need arises
- C & K ELECTRICC and K Electric came in replaced everything with minimal downtime to any one area of the building. over 100 fixtures were replace in a short amount of time. They were fantastic!
- Angel - 1 Pro ConstructionThe house was a mess, he came in and at every point asked us our opinion on colors, plumbing fixtures, etc, he kept us imformed on every detail of the job, I trust him , he has the ability to see beyone the rubble of the mess and has a find eye for detaiI really like the fact he considers all suggestions and is gracious. He keeps the job on time and is always reachable and willing to go the extra mile
- Sermon Service & Electric1-No estimate was given. 2-The electrician seemed to be either going as slow as possible or didn't know what he was doing. 3-He took 9.5 hours to remove two light fixtures and install a ceiling fan and fixture. 4-He left twice and when I went outside I found him sitting in truck. He didn't itemize bill so I have no idea if he charged me for the time he was sitting in truck. 5-Dry wall crew felt he should drill holes for new fixtures before they started so they could fill in if hole was too big. However electrician insisted on drilling after the dry wall was finished and painted. 6-Hole was too big. 7-After the light fixture was installed he told me to take it down and use a ceiling medallion to cover up the hole. I asked if this would mean I would have to unwire and rewire, he said, "yes but it's not hard." 8-He didn't itemize bill. 9-He asked me to make check out to someone other than Sermon. 10-He told me I should get my husband to take some electrical courses so I don't have to pay for service in future. I'm not married
Lights in Council
- Business Description:Specializing in residential electrical services including new construction, remodel and service work. Commercial new construction and service work. We have highly trained, courteous electricians with the main goal of taking care of our customers. We strive to be prompt and educate our customers as we go. We have been in business for nearly 20 years and look forward to many moreRecent Review:I was so incredibly please with Aspen Electric! They put me on the schedule right way. They were right on time for the appointment. Everything was explained to me in a way that I could understand. The problem was fixed and at a very reasonable price! I put the business card right on my fridge to call next time I have a problemMelody W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
- Business Description:For over 67 years, Wolfe Lighting & Accents has been proving Idaho, and the surrounding areas with top of the line lighting options. As a family owned and operated company we are proud to offer a high level of customer service to each and every customer. Our beautiful store front has thousands of options of lighting and home accent options including mirrors, pictures, chandeliers, sconces, outdoor, landscape choices. We also have a vast selection of light bulbs including energy saving and le..
- Business Description:Your Locally Owned Do It Best Center
- Business Description:Local commercial, landscape, and lighting controls agent. Also an agent of air handling equipment and HV/AC controls. Manufacturer’s Representative of the Electrical Industry.
- Business Description:Gietzen Electric, Inc. is a family owned business, established in 1973, with its third generation joining in with new and innovative green energy knowledge and experience. We guarantee to our customers prompt, quality and dependable electrical service. Customer satisfaction is our promise to you. We offer over 150 years of combined experience throughout our highly qualified team of workers, all which are ready prompt and quality work for you, 24 hours a day seven days a weekRecent Review:I was plesently surprised at how fast the job went. It's been approx a month since the work has been done. No problems so far. I was pleased with all aspects of this electrical service call, including the amount chargedSteve G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Find lights in
- New Meadows
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Garden Valley
- Idaho City
- Baker City
lights in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4Sight Security101 S Park Ave Suite 5
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- 4Sight Security
- BellissimoPO Box 539
Sun Valley, Idaho
- GIETZEN ELECTRIC INC125 9TH AVE S
- GIETZEN ELECTRIC INC
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow760 N Main St
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services3532 Johnny Creek Rd
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc