We Haul Movers

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

We offer 6 month financing through our paypal payment option. We offer same day services....

Handy House Cleaning

Samson Movers LLC

We will pack, wrap, load and unload your home or office with our professional movers.

Post Falls Movers

08/22/2015

Poorly. Not prepared. No moving supplies.....we personally went and pd for so they could attempt packing. Charge on contract $727 for that day. Gave ck for $1027 to pay for 2nd day in advance at Ms Harringtons request. Cashed ck, did not come until 8/1/15 after numerous calls to her. She also has $827 cash and $369 on charge card. Have cancelled card. Asked for key...still does not have. Yesterday...

Description of Work
To pack and move from house to storage unit 2 miles away and then unload

08/11/2014

Description of Work
This was a professional moving team with one exception. They loaded 2 28 ft trucks in Clarkston, and unloaded them in Boise, Id. |The only complaint that I had was on their meeting the start times that they said they would. In both cases they were about 1 hour late. |Other then that they were definitely someone that I would hire again

10/18/2013

Pretty smoothly. Once we Figured out the logistics.

Description of Work
Moved a safe from garage to basement.

10/18/2013

They had a lot of work to do. Not quite ready for them and they were courteous to step around my clutter and move things a lot!

Description of Work
Moved furniture, loaded moving van.

Category moving companies

[member name removed], thank you so much for your review. We strive to do our best and we appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you!

08/05/2013

I was very thankful these guys came up and helped me at last minute. I had contracted with someone else but they called me and canceled. I was fanatic and needed someone because I had already rented a uhaul. The guys that showed up were very nice and helpful. They showed up early and we got done early so that was nice. They took care of my items and did not harm anything. I hope not to move for a ...

Description of Work
They moved my items from one location to another.

Category moving companies

We provide services for all your moving and cleaning needs. We will pack, wrap, load, unload ,arrange your home or office just the way you want. No Move too big or too small. Cleaning Move out; one time or regular commercial and residential cleaning.

Other