What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Clark Fork, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Leaf Removal Services in Clark Fork
- Business Description:We have 12 great employees including office staff and sales. All work is done by our employees and not subcontractors, so you know you have a team who cares about your satisfaction. We are able to offer several different billing services from escrow billing, 3rd party, house accounts and terms. Read more about us at www.blacks-inc.com. Additional DBAs - Blacks Inc, Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters read lessRecent Review:From start to finish working with Blacks was excellent. When I spoke with Kent and he explained the whole process to me during his free estimate I knew I was dealing with a quality company. Troy was our installer and he also was very professional, prompt and produced quality work. The thing that really impressed me with Troy was how he worked around a sagging and bulging roof on our old garage. The end result was excellent and looked so much better than before. Blacks was recommended very highly from our roofing contractor and I can see why. Good job guys!! Rusty O read lessRichard O.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
- Business Description:Pressure Washing Graffiti Removal Carpet Cleaning Floor Cleaning Windows General Handyman Services Landscaping Lawn and Yard work Snow Removal I have the tools and skill acquired over many years of work, all over the Nation. Born and Raised in Spokane Washington. I dont always beat a competitors price, but I often do. I generally take small jobs that one person can do, I enjoy the freedom of independence. read less
- Business Description:Panhandle Sprinkler proves a full range of commercial and residential lawn Irrigation services including new construction repairs and maintenance back-flow valve testing fall blow-outs. We also provide all types of yard and property maintenance including lawn mowing weeding edging blowing fertilizer application. We also provide snow removal services for roof top sidewalk and driveways. We do spring cleanups like thantcing. Fall services include lawn aeration leaf cleanup We proved licensed b.. read less
- Business Description:Specializing in large trees and quality work including large scale technical removals around homes, buildings, as well as site clearing for new construction.Recent Review:Very well. The job was done safely and trees brought down where limbs could be removed and chipped. Grady was very helpful in getting me information for transporting logs to the mill and assisted the log truck driver when logs were loaded read lessMarcia M.
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needs read lessRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br / read lessDavid F.
- Business Description:At Korrect Kleaning LLC, we like to take away the stress away form our clients after a long week of work. we offer variety of work such as Move-In and Move-Out Cleaning, Dog Dooty pick, Dog Walking, Window Cleaning services, laundry services and many more read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job, didn't leave any poop behindDara D.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:we are a small family owned company,we will sub-contract if needed, cash, check, or money order at time of service. discounts available for military and veterans
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Spirit Lake
- Priest River
- Hayden Lake
- Moyie Springs
- Bonners Ferry
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
leaf removal services in Clark Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters11837 N Tracey Rd
- Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters
- double diamond tree service1135 McKinley Ave
- double diamond tree service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Korrect Kleaning LLC161 ClubHouse Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Korrect Kleaning LLC
- Moose Trail Property Maintenance LLC.PO Box 826
- Moose Trail Property Maintenance LLC.
- Panhandle Sprinkler Inc1022 N Florence Ave
- Panhandle Sprinkler Inc
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- Sandpoint Tree Care llc111 Cedar St Suite 3
- Sandpoint Tree Care llc