A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Challis, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Challis
- Broken Arrow FencingThey repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.
- Buetts Fence CoI can’t say enough good things about this company! They are punctual, professional, courteous, friendly, if you are looking for fencing you want to use Buetts!!!
- J & J ConstructionNo dont's. This is far and away the. Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. TThe whole crew was efficient and. Professional. We are going to have them do some more work this year. Highly recommend!!!
- J & J ConstructionIt was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensive
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- Campbell's Quality ExteriorsExcellent jobs, both times. I would definitely hire them again or highly recommend them to friends. Window replacement for entire house was about $3,000 and fencing a large back yard was about $4,000.
- Western Fence, Inc.It was wonderful. We needed to get a fence in before we closed on the house and they assured us it would be done. They began the job on a Monday and had it done that Friday. They did a fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Buetts Fence CoThey did an excellent job. They just adjusted our latch on the gate today. we will be calling them in the future to do the other 1/2 of the fence.
- Hillside Nursery and LandscapingGreat. These guys work hard and fast it only took 4 days and it's done. People Have stopped and asked who did our yard. Great people to work with.
- 3 Peaks Maintenance & RemodelingContractor called me each time to make sure it would be an appropriate time for him to make the repairs. When the original job of adding weather stripping increased to the adding of a new garage entry door because of age-related warping, the contractor was upfront with what the additional costs would be and allowed me to make the determination on how to proceed with the repair. I added a request to repair the light switch at the end of the last day and the contractor took the time to do this small job even though it was already late in the day. I was pleased with the contractor's services. I am happy to find a handyman I can trust to make repairs to my house. He was interested and knowledgeable about the jobs he performed. His price quotes matched those prices on his ending invoice. I had no surprises when receiving the bill
Fencing Contractors in Challis
- Business Description:Are you in need of fence repair or a brand new fence put up? I specialize in quality built agricultural/livestock barbwire, barb less wire, no climb fence, high tinsel and woven wire in any terrain. If you have brush and trees that need to be removed before the fence can be installed, no problem I do that too! My name is Terrance Taylor. I have built and repaired many miles of fence while I was a cowboy so I understand the need of a well built fence that will last the test of time. I have..Recent Review:I have horses on a small acreage property. Most of the fencing that was present needed to be replaced. The acreage is on a mountain terrain with very little flat ground and in many places shallow rocky soil. Not the easiest fencing job in the world. Terrance had the expertise and background to install a sturdy fence complete with rock jacks and rock cribs for support that should be in good shape for 50+ years. Terrance returned phone calls quickly, came out and did a detailed estimate and started working immediately after getting all the required materials together. He and his crew worked long hours steadily from start to finish and completed the job in less than a week. From start to finish, Terrance was ready to answer any questions I had and if a problem arose during construction due to some aspect of the terrain and a change needed to be made he discussed the solution with me. Terrance was courteous and professional, has the expertise needed and completed the work described in the contract completely and promptlyJan A.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Had to call to get a response on delivery of fencing after 3 weeks. Fencing arrived, but missing critical components. Later found same components much cheaper at Trident Corp. Never heard back from Pet Playgrounds when I called/emailed about an additional fenceLaurie O.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:SEE OUR WEBSITE-OWNER HAS BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER 35 YEARS, COMPANY IS OWNER OPERATED-ONE OR BOTH OWNERS ON EVERY JOB, FINANCING AVAILABLE ON APPROVED CREDITRecent Review:It went very well. They showed up on time and had plenty of workers to do the job fast and efficient! The lawn is watered great! We were very pleased. They even called and checked on us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and even dropped by a thank-you card. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for sprinkler or landscape workcorene h.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:I only use James when I need some work done to my house. He responds fast, gets the work done quicker than just about anyone else I've ever used and seems very concerned with leaving his customers happy.Kelli R.
- Business Description:Liquid Landscape and Curbing is a locally owned small business serving Idaho Falls and surrounding areas.Recent Review:These local young men went over and above my expectations! Their bid was far less than I thought their work would have cost and they did an AMAZING job! They did decorative curbing around my trees and shrubs and removed some sod I no longer wanted. After they got started they found four railroad ties in the ground that had to be removed before they could begin the work and they did not even charge me for all the extra labor to dig them up and haul them away. These guys hardly took a bathroom break until the job was finished. Cleanup is not usually included with some jobs like this but they cleaned up everything and hauled it all away for me. They really did a great job and were very nice and professional. I would refer them to anyone wanting quality work at an amazing price. <br /Alana W.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:We are a honest liable handyman services, Most of our work is on referrrals and we come with impeckable references.Recent Review:Greg Bronson was very polite, professional and fun. He came in and patched my carpet where my dogs tore it up and I can hardly tell it was ever ruined! He also hung a new door for me and it looks beautiful. The work was done quickly and I felt the price was more than reasonable. Thank you Bronson Handyman! <br /lisa a.
- Business Description:Paramount Metal Products is a metal fabrication company that specializes in metal railing for decks, balconies and porches as well as wrought iron fencing and custom gates. We also produce awnings, architectural privacy screens, acreage fencing, stair railing, and a host of other metal fabricated products. We offer a very fast turn-around time with a more competitive price than just about anyone in the industry
- Business Description:BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 37 YEARS RCT NUMBER 3099 INSURED
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Challis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Bronson Handyman Service
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors7000 N River Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- Franklin Building Supply
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE514 W HIGHWAY 39
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow760 N Main St
MOSCOW, Idaho 83843
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut 06516
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- TJ Fencing LLC2981 Little Valley Rd
Harper, Oregon 97906
- TJ Fencing LLC
- Western Fence, Inc.P.O. Box 395
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- Western Fence, Inc.