It's crucial to plan ahead and play it safe when using a ladder to handle household tasks. Tackle your home project one step at a time with our ladder safety guide.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Challis, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Roofing Reviews in Challis
- Buarco RoofingI am a real estate broker and not the direct client, but I assume that the work was performed well. Cory's typically pretty responsive and responsible as a roofer and business professional. His bids are honest and modest, and he doesn't waste your time.
- Buarco RoofingI've hired Buarco for multiple projects and plan on hiring them again to roof my home addition. They are truly a pleasure to work with.
- DaBella - Idaho FallsIt was wonderful Wes Clayton was very professional. He fully explained everything. Very nice and comfortable to be around.
- R M Banning RoofingIt could not have gone better. Estimate was accurate and timely. Work was done, on time and on budget. New roof looks great. All work and clean up was done professionally.
- Panhandle LogworksMr Jenks was very professional, honest and did top notch work. I would highly recommend. Very good experience and I will be using his services from here on out.
- DaBella - Idaho FallsWe needed to replace our roof abd add ventilation. Wes Clayton explained things really well. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He answered questions for over 3 hours! He was able to drop the price by over 20%! I am very excited about the 50 year warranty.
- DaBella - BoiseDaBella Ext. representatives Troy and Dustin scheduled an appointment to talk about roofing our house. First, they were on time. Both were highly informative, not pushy and answered all our questions. We were impressed by their knowledge, thoroughness and demeanor. Both are very personable and knowledgeable, and it was refreshing to work with them. They were respective of our house, taking off their shoes to not track in dirt
- DaBella - Idaho FallsNick was great, very helpful and professional when helping us decide on our new roof, his knowledge made it a quick and easy process.
- DaBella - BoiseI was very pleased with Blake with the explanation and process involved to show me the damage that I had on my roof. I am excited to have a DaBella roof with the quality system they have and the warranty is exciting to know that my family will always be covered.
- Omega Roofing, LLCThe guys are excellent to work with. They responded to my every need and I bless them for that because there was a mess at my home. Thanks again guys!!
Roofers in Challis
- Business Description:Idaho's Stucco, EIFS and Stone Contractor. Based in Boise, ID and also Sun Valley, ID we service all of Idaho for its stucco needs. Boise, Garden City, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell, Kuna, Star, Middleton, Mountain Home, Twin Falls, McCall, Hailey, Ketchum, Sun Valley, Hidden Springs, Emmett, Horsehshoe Bend, Idaho City, Placerville, Crouch, Notus, Melba, Marsing, Greenleaf, Homedale, Wilder, Parma, New Plymouth, Fruitland, Payette, Ontario, Adrian, Nyssa, Vale, and all of Idaho as well as..Recent Review:He was a very hard worker. He's a very pleasant man to work with. He always wnats to work even on Sundays. He's ready and he's always on time. I've been lucky because the people that I've worked with has done excellent job and we've been very content. I'd rate him an A on everything. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anybody elseMary Alice Z.
- Business Description:highly trained employees, family run bussiness, proud of our tradeRecent Review:They're excellent all around. They did a great job on matching the color and everything. Everything I told Jerry that I thought I needed they took care of very quickly and good. I went out and took a look at it. I had no complains with those kind of service.Lance P.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. License # RCT-21415. Quotes are free. Please call John at 208-479-0652 for fast service and quotes.Recent Review:We were in town for a very short period of time to check in on our rental units in Pocatello. We were able to contact John and have him come out the next day to meet us to give us a bid for repairing shingles that had blown off of the roof. He inspected all of the roofs, did the work, and provided us with a bid for replacing the whole roof when we were ready. His cost was very reasonable, and he made the repairs before a rainstorm came in, which we really appreciated. I would definitely use him again. <br /C B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:The first unit was delivered in a timely manner. However, the carrier did not adhere to the shippers warnings about product fragility and the unit was received in a damaged state. The unit was sent back to Classic Copperworks for repair. The repair was treated as a priority by Mr. Threadgill, who had the unit shipped back to me in three weeks. It arrived in good condition that time. <br /> Mr Threadgill was very helpful in providing support in order to finish our project. He even had a caulking product sent to us in order to help with flashing the unit. That meant alot. <br /> I am not a professional contractor, but was able to install the unit myself with his support. However, my profession does provide me the opportunity to serve the public and as such, I feel that I am more than qualified in commenting on good service. While Classic Copperworks may not be the cheapest provider of goods and services, they stand behind their product and provide great support. It requiress a "leap of faith" to order an expensive unit from an out-of-state provider with no prior mutual history, but I can attest to my complete satisfaction. <br /> WRS <br /> <br /William S.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:roof replacement and roof repairs completed timely and professionally. follow-up on additional items recommended. proclaim and roofing company personnel extremely helpful. <br />. They helped resolve an issue I had with the roofing company most recently. They were stellar to work withjim y.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:We chose High Tech because it was able to piece together certain parts of its policies in order to provide coverage for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. Furthermore, they've been very helpful in terms of providing information and answering our questions, and on one occasion they were even able to help us find a company to service the system for a lesser price than the original installerMatt Z.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:I have had the sincere pleasure of working with this special man, Ernie Haas on a roof project on my personal residence here in Meridian Idaho. I met him clearly by happenstance when I was desperately seeking a professional roofing inspector. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> I had just had a new roof installed and I knew that there was something wrong with it but I just couldn't put my finger on what the problem was. I went to Angie's List and typed in roof inspectors...Ernie Haas' Website came up, the reviews were amazing so I left my information. Just a few minutes later, I realized that Ernie was in Fredericksburg, Virginia. I of course was in Idaho so I quickly wrote back to him that I'd made a mistake, that I was looking for someone local. Come to find out, there are no qualified roofing inspectors in Idaho. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Ernie was tenacious and wouldn't let me drop it even though he was far away. Ernie has no problem travelling to wherever, to help people. He continued to ask about my concerns and questioned me about what was going on. That was on Sept. 10, 2015. Since then, my roof problem went from "just a weird feeling" to Oh, my God...my whole roof needs to be redone. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Here it is, Dec. 12, 2015 and leaving out all the gory details that happened in these last few months (and they are gory)...I believe that this roofing nightmare has finally come to an end. Without Ernie's help, I could NEVER have accomplished what I accomplished in dealing with this shady roofer. Because of Ernie and his knowledge, expertise and patience...I came out of this on top, and that is truly a miracle. If you've ever had a problem with a roofer, I'll tell you...it's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to get help. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Ernie has become a friend, a cherished friend...at the times when I was at my lowest, he picked me up and, with his kind southern style...kicked my butt to get going and not give up. Because of Ernie, I not only know just about everything there is to know about roofing, he restored my faith in humanity when that faith was tested. He gained my trust when I felt I couldn't trust ANYONE! He was THERE for me when I felt all alone in this horrible mess. He gave me my hope back that there really are people that care, even if they don't have a reason...they just care. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Ernie needs no accolades, I'm just one of the many hundreds he has helped. Even though I'm just one of hundreds, he made me feel like I was his ONLY client. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Please, if you have roof issues...Ernie is your guy. If he can't help you, no one can. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Sincerely, <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Holly Bierlein.HOLLY B.
- Business Description:2 employees, subcontracting: excavation, plumbing, electrical and hvac.
- Business Description:Full Service roofing company. Low slope and flat roofs, Steep roofs. We install all types of roofing. We educate our customers about correct roofing principles and design a roofing system that gives value to their home or business. We generally give free estimates. We also are licensed in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Washington and Utah. We travel for larger commercial jobs. All the roofing is done by our specialized and trained employees. Additional address - PO Box 348, Rigby, ID 83442Recent Review:Originally, the price was quoted as adding a pitch to our slightly sloping roof with insulation under it. The installers said it was not <br /> needed after they had delivered all of the insulation and stacked it in our driveway. They said they would credit our bill for the amount not used, but the bill didn't seem that much less and it wasn't itemized. <br /> Their truck and trailer was pulled into our circular driveway for the procedure, and one day the trailer got loose and plummeted backward into our landscaping, taking out part of a shrub and narrowly missing our peach tree. It also destroyed a stack of vinyl siding that another company had stacked on the side of the driveway as they were re-siding the house at the same time. I felt this was unnecessary carelessness. <br /> One day, without warning, we were standing in the kitchen when the skylight above us was being ripped out. It tore the sheetrock and gravel from the roof came showering down on us and the stainless steel appliances. They said that new codes required that they remove the existing skylight and raise it 2-3 inches higher They did a sloppy job of the skylight moving, with the torn sheetrock left that way and no molding or trim put in place to cover it. We had to pay an outside company to repair their messy job. <br /> Some chimney rock was removed on the base of the chimney so that the membrane could be wrapped up the sides, but they didn't replace the rock they tore out. They told us we would have to hire someone else to do that. I felt they should finish off all aspects of the job. <br /> Our neighbors had recommended them highly, and we feel they did a good job. They worked long hours and showed up every day until completion. I would be careful if they are dealing with skylights however. They did not seem that proficient with oursTeri M.
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:All phone calls were returned quickly. Bids were submitted in a timely basis. Tory and Dan explained the bids and all processes clearly and in easy to understand language. Now my husband understood all that went with home projects, but I didn't. So patient clear explanations given with a sense of humor were greatly appreciated. Start times and delivery of materials were honored. The projects, when done, were sharp and attractive complimenting our home. The projects gave added value. <br /> <br /> It's enjoyable to work with a company whose people work well as a team. They exhibited a strong work ethic. Tory and Dan conducted themselves professionally. <br /> <br /> The work site was left clean at the end of the day and when completed the work area looked better than it did in the beginning. <br /> <br /> We will definitely ask them for their help on our future projectsDeborah M P.
Deals in Challis for Roofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
How many layers of shingles can you put on a roof? Find out if a shingle overlay is right for your home or if you should go with a full roof replacement instead.
Roofing jobs can be complicated, so it’s important to find the right pro. From questions to ask to the importance of a contract, these simple tips will guide you on how to choose a roofer.
roofing contractors in Challis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Acevedo's Roofing1465 Jefferson Ave.
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Acevedo's Roofing
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- McCracken Roofing341 Stillwater Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- McCracken Roofing
- Newt Construction LLC6462 W Broadway St
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Newt Construction LLC
- Osprey Exteriors3090 Tomer Rd
MOSCOW, Idaho 83843
- Osprey Exteriors
- Young Roofing 390 Utley Cir
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Young Roofing