Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Challis, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Challis
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and his crew did an excellant job. Real professesionals and an extremely nice guy something that is rare in construction. All the neighbors were really impressed with the work also.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Challis
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f..Recent Review:used them again this spring and not as happy with the work they did. They took out a old drive way that was cracked and sinking. they put in braces for the car port. but tore up my flower beds and throw all the bricks on my spring flowers that were coming up. I don't think they were as carefull when they came out to do the second job for me. The cost of the second job was 6000.00 <br /Barbara C.
- Business Description:Liquid Landscape and Curbing is a locally owned small business serving Idaho Falls and surrounding areas.Recent Review:These local young men went over and above my expectations! Their bid was far less than I thought their work would have cost and they did an AMAZING job! They did decorative curbing around my trees and shrubs and removed some sod I no longer wanted. After they got started they found four railroad ties in the ground that had to be removed before they could begin the work and they did not even charge me for all the extra labor to dig them up and haul them away. These guys hardly took a bathroom break until the job was finished. Cleanup is not usually included with some jobs like this but they cleaned up everything and hauled it all away for me. They really did a great job and were very nice and professional. I would refer them to anyone wanting quality work at an amazing price. <br /Alana W.
- Business Description:Accurate Concrete Cutting and Drilling LLC uses advanced technologies, proven processes and quality products. Our skilled employees help to sustain long-term growth and profitability, to not only succeed in the future, but to build the road to it. Our employees are the key to our success. We provide the support, training, rewards, and opportunities for our employees, to contribute to our team and achieve their personal goals. Give us a call today for all your concrete needs, you won't disappo..
- Business Description:Offering a wide variety of construction needs at one company. We do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner with the highest of quality. From start to finish we could be the company for you.
- Business Description:Contact us at (855) 989-4792 in Dalton Gardens, ID, to request a concrete coatings service from our concrete contractors..Recent Review:Rick and his team are the best of the best! They all showed up as planned in a Very friendly & professional manner is an understatement. <br>They not only did a superb job but also paid attention to details ensuring all the edges were sealed tight. <br>I could not be more happy with the workmanship and professionalism Rick and his team displayed on my job.I highly recommend anyone considering looking to install a new garage floor to look no further that Rick with Ultimate Concrete Coating LLC. Their honest and they price the job fairDeborah G.
- Recent Review:This was a big and complicated job. We talked to several contractors and got a lot of ideas and estimates. Several of the contractors said they couldn't do the job and the other ones wanted twice the money. Fury concrete systems (FCS) was confident they could do the job and they were within what we expected to pay. <br /> This was a hard working crew. They were here every day until the job was completed. They did every thing that we wanted and made it work. We love everything about it. They did a great job. It looks beautiful and the final test was when they were all through and I was washing everything down, The water all drained off exactly as it should. <br /john t.
- Business Description:A & J Burley Concrete is a concrete contractor in Burley and all the surrounding areas. Concrete, Cement Work, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Company, Concrete Contractor
- Business Description:General Contracting, concrete work, consulting
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone - (208) 478-1062.
- Business Description:Excavation needs we can fix them. Welding jobs we can get them done! Smaller concrete pads and sidewalks we do it, pole barns metal building
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Challis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bezates excavation
Vale, Oregon 97918
- Bezates excavation
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc1162 N 1290 E
Shelley, Idaho 83274
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Newt Construction LLC6462 W Broadway St
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Newt Construction LLC
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor325 Pocatello Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC