The subtle differences between paint sheens can be confusing. From matte to high gloss, check out which paint sheens match the look and function of each room.
Get matched with top interior painters in Blackfoot, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local interior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Blackfoot
- RA3M ContractingIsrael was very easy to work with and helped us every step of the way. I would recommend to everyone.
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJay Dee home Improvements were beyond expectation, They work with on my schedule, provided easy payment method, arrived on time and worked non-stop to get the job done. Plus the new paint looks great. - Cathy Roemer
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCExtremely pleased with the work that was done. Very thorough and professional. Kept a clean work site and very conscientious that work was done to satisfaction.
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Aim High PaintingHe gave me the bid, which was professional, efficient and timely, within 24 hours and is going to let us know the date he will be doing the wok.
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
Interior Painters in Blackfoot
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug Sternes, the owner of 1-800-waterdamage was very quick to respond to a hot water leak in the crawl space of my residence in Boise. He worked very hard at removing the water. Initially, there was reported to be "no mold" found but after 7 days of drying and applying heaters under my house, he found mold. This required extensive work and two coats of an anti-fungal paint. A hepa vaccuming of the undersurface of my house was also done. Initially, I was led to believe by the insurance adjuster that they had concerns about the "sudden discovery of mold at day 7" when no mold was present initially. After a mold expert cleared my house of the mold and certified the mold abatement project as successful, I spoke with him and he assured me that Mr. Sternes had done a good job. Previously, on Angie's list, I opined at my dissatisfaction with him but, after talking with the mold expert, I have changed my mind and feel he did his job the best he could do it under the circumstances. As to whether I would use his services again, I have answered no because of the personal issues that have arisen between us over the slow manner in which the insurance has reimbursed him for the other "non-mold" work he did. I would certainly have no problems referring his services to someone elseBill M.
- Business Description:VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!Recent Review:Ecolecuá offers a unique collaborative approach with her clients. On our project, she struck the perfect balance; she listened to our ideas and feedback but very much maintained her role as the creative expert, making us feel comfortable the entire time. I would absolutely recommend Ecolecuá with no hesitation. With all she has done, she is going to find the right approach for just about any client. Aileen Dominguez Dentist, Boston, MassachusettAileen D.
- Business Description:TG Painting is painting company in Twin Falls, ID. We provide interior and exterior Painting, residential or commercial. Contact us! Painter, Painting Company, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painting Service, Flooring Service, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Painting Service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Painters, Painting Contractor, Local Painter, Interior Painte
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
- Business Description:M & K Painting and Woodworking is a full service paint contractor and specialty woodworking. We service all areas in southern Idaho. New Construction, Remodels, Commercial Painting. We take pride in the highest quality and service in Idaho
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:We provide the Highest Quality in a variety of finishes. We do precision painting and finishes in Traditional, Rustic, European, Contemporary, Eclectic, and etc.
- Business Description:Free estimates by appointment only. Monday and Friday.
- Business Description:Burke’s Klein’s DKI provides complete damage restoration services to the Spokane, WA area. Water can cause damage to dry wall, carpet, wood floors, cabinets, furniture, and when not addressed immediately, can result in hazardous mold encroachment. Fire results in smoke stains and lingering unpleasant smells. High winds can damage structures and surrounding environments. When any of these things happen, you can count on the professionals at Burke’s Klein’s DKI. The dedicated and experience..Recent Review:It went great. They provided a professional examination. Although we did not have any mold issues from a rood leak, they did not try and push any unneeded service or treatment. They provided clear answers to all of our questions and addressed our concerns. I would definitely recommend these folks to anyoneterrence r.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Your ceilings might need a little love. Find go-to tips for painting your ceiling so you can take them to a whole new level, plus what you need to get the job done.
You can give your ceiling a makeover by applying a fresh coat of paint to cover water spots or stains. This guide explains how to paint a damaged ceiling.
Find interior painters in
interior painters in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Custom Coatings LLC10890 W Hollandale Dr
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Custom Coatings LLC
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Do Right Painting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Independent Painting llc4465 E. Greenwillow lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Independent Painting llc
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
Council, Idaho 83612
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- Taylor'd 2 Painting LLC722 Thicket Way
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Taylor'd 2 Painting LLC