The subtle differences between paint sheens can be confusing. From matte to high gloss, check out which paint sheens match the look and function of each room.
Get matched with top interior painters in Aberdeen, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local interior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Aberdeen
- RA3M ContractingIsrael was very easy to work with and helped us every step of the way. I would recommend to everyone.
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJay Dee home Improvements were beyond expectation, They work with on my schedule, provided easy payment method, arrived on time and worked non-stop to get the job done. Plus the new paint looks great. - Cathy Roemer
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCExtremely pleased with the work that was done. Very thorough and professional. Kept a clean work site and very conscientious that work was done to satisfaction.
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Aim High PaintingHe gave me the bid, which was professional, efficient and timely, within 24 hours and is going to let us know the date he will be doing the wok.
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
Interior Painters in Aberdeen
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:He was very thoughtful to schedule all work around my schedule which was complicated because I work out of my home. The professionals he brought in are those that I would reuse if the need arouse. He worked with the insurance company and I truly felt he was my advocate in that process. <br /> The finished look was a wonderful improvement in what was there before the "catastrophe". <br /> Will definitely use him again and would whole heartedly refer him to family and friendsCathy G.
- Business Description:VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!Recent Review:Ecolecuá offers a unique collaborative approach with her clients. On our project, she struck the perfect balance; she listened to our ideas and feedback but very much maintained her role as the creative expert, making us feel comfortable the entire time. I would absolutely recommend Ecolecuá with no hesitation. With all she has done, she is going to find the right approach for just about any client. Aileen Dominguez Dentist, Boston, MassachusettAileen D.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
- Business Description:TG Painting is painting company in Twin Falls, ID. We provide interior and exterior Painting, residential or commercial. Contact us! Painter, Painting Company, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painting Service, Flooring Service, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Painting Service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Painters, Painting Contractor, Local Painter, Interior Painte
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a ..Recent Review:We hired College Works Painting to re-paint the exterior of our home this summer, primarily because of their personal front-door initial contact but also because we liked their business model of hiring local intern supervisors, helping them build business experience while still going to school. Their phone conversations and in-person meetings were very helpful, never pushy, and always courteous. The crew showed up promptly each day during the job, were very respectful, and cleaned up thoroughly following the work. Although caulking of many gaps in joints between wood pieces was not accomplished during the prep phase before painting, the supervisor returned the next day himself to complete the caulking and touch-up painting as requested. Overall, a fair price for the job, and we were very satisfied with the interaction. <br /Kate G.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:All phone calls were returned quickly. Bids were submitted in a timely basis. Tory and Dan explained the bids and all processes clearly and in easy to understand language. Now my husband understood all that went with home projects, but I didn't. So patient clear explanations given with a sense of humor were greatly appreciated. Start times and delivery of materials were honored. The projects, when done, were sharp and attractive complimenting our home. The projects gave added value. <br /> <br /> It's enjoyable to work with a company whose people work well as a team. They exhibited a strong work ethic. Tory and Dan conducted themselves professionally. <br /> <br /> The work site was left clean at the end of the day and when completed the work area looked better than it did in the beginning. <br /> <br /> We will definitely ask them for their help on our future projectsDeborah M P.
- Business Description:We provide the Highest Quality in a variety of finishes. We do precision painting and finishes in Traditional, Rustic, European, Contemporary, Eclectic, and etc.
- Business Description:Richard of Riverdale is a Home improvement specialist since 1984. Our work area cover from NYC tri-State area, then later in FL and now in the SE Idaho area, I have encounter different type of home remodeling, from wood to brick or cement blocks. Whether exterior or interior every project is unique to the area in question. So rest assure that what ever your project is, we can handled it. As a small business we cater to you, the customer, from begining to end. When a project requires a cer..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Your ceilings might need a little love. Find go-to tips for painting your ceiling so you can take them to a whole new level, plus what you need to get the job done.
You can give your ceiling a makeover by applying a fresh coat of paint to cover water spots or stains. This guide explains how to paint a damaged ceiling.
Find interior painters in
interior painters in Aberdeen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Drywall1471 Preston Dr.
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- American Drywall
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- IF Home Improvement828 Claire View Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Independent Painting llc4465 E. Greenwillow lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Isaac Mortensen Contracting
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
Gooding, Idaho 83330
- Keever Constuction
- Nava's Drywall Finisher3125 Fennec Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Nava's Drywall Finisher
- Rocky mountain offroad3800 Swan Valley Hwy
Irwin, Idaho 83428
- Rocky mountain offroad
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel