Trying to avoid the flu and common cold? Step one: Disinfect all hot spots, including doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches and keyboards. Step two...
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Waterloo, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Waterloo
- Mondini Cleaning ServicesFantastic! I finally found a cleaning service that cleans better than me! Very good first impression, friendly and responsive to all requests. Very fair pricing and the place was transformed by the cleaning beyond what I expected. They did all they promised and even more. People who saw their work are asking for their phone number. We had them back prior to putting the condo on the market for a regular cleaning which was $100 for over 1500 square feet and outside windows. The deep cleaning included windows and blinds, doors, ceiling vents, all fixtures and lights, wicker and rattan furniture, inside refrigerator, all appliances, etc. and took two people 8 hours nonstop for $350.00
- Merry Maids of WaterlooI called several maid services this fall, and Merry Maids were the first ones to call back. I made an appointment with a representative for her to come to my house, see what I wanted done, and provide an estimate. She also went over the process, gave me options for providing access to the home, and explained the initial deep cleaning process. The initial deep cleaning ended up costing around $300. After that, for the recurring service she quoted $108 for the kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway and one bathroom. Later I added a second bathroom for an additional $8, so I now pay $116 every 2 weeks. I now have a standing bi-weekly appointment for cleaning. I provided them a key and they let themselves in while I am at work. It is usually the same person who comes so she is used to my dog. I have been very satisfied with the cleanliness of the house when I return home on those days. For a while I noticed there were some streaks left on the glass of my framed photos. I started leaving a note requesting they not clean those with anything wet; so far they have not done so again. Overall would recommend
- Merry Maids of WaterlooThe Merry Maids arrived on time, introduced themselves, and went straight to work. They had a few questions as they worked, and were very friendly and courteous.
- Waterloo MaidProWe found their services to be quite satisfactory. They also offered to come back to redo some things that we thought could be done a little better. They also did some windows for $5 per window or $10 for inside and out.
- Waterloo MaidProI have written a previous review of this company. I wanted to follow up after contacting the company again about inadequate cleaning. They have worked hard to answer my questions and fix the problem. I sought another company as mentioned in my previous review, but they were extremely expensive when compared with MaidPro. This updated review is my current views of this company that I have been using for some time. Though I may no longer use them it would be to save money and not for inadequate cleaning
- Green Leaf Tree & Landscape CoI was not happy with their services. She missed some part of the house that was supposed to be cleaned. She missed dusting the windows above the kitchen sink which obviously I cannot reach and clean it by myself. She should have used a ladder to clean it. I don't know if I'll be using them again but if I do I will have to talk to the owner and ask her to do the cleaning for me
- Waterloo MaidProI have been using this company for two years. At least every other cleaning I have had to report things that are not done or things that are not done well. I had a list of 10 items that I had to add to my list of things to do from their last cleaning. I am seeking another company now. Some cleaners with Maidpro are good, others are not. It is not consistent. Items are not replaced after they have been moved. Yes, they have a check list, but it also depends on how well they do things on those checklists
Last update on June 2, 2019
House Cleaning Companies in Waterloo
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
If you don’t have time for a deep clean, you may need some quick and easy hacks in your toolbelt. Use our guide full of house cleaning tips and tricks to make tidying up a little more manageable.
Think you have to make the “ruff” choice between having pets or a clean house? These tips will let you have your fluffs and keep your home clean, too.
Find house cleaning services in
- Elk Run Heights,
- Cedar Falls,
- La Porte City,
- Shell Rock,
- Grundy Center,
House Cleaning Companies in Waterloo, IA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Clean Getaway3219 55th St Trl
Center Point, Iowa 52213
- A Clean Getaway
- Cedar Valley Steamatic207 Case Rd
La Porte City, Iowa 50651
- Cedar Valley Steamatic
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- JRH Services LLC525 3rd St
Evansdale, Iowa 50707
- JRH Services LLC
House cleaners that service Waterloo
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.