Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Villisca, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Villisca
- Baenisch Heating and CoolingThe job went great, the workers were professional and very polite. They knew what they were doing with the job and everything about the job, any question I had they answered quickly and efficiently without hindering their job. We’re very clean and professional looking. Great people would 10/10 recommend to others and call them again for another job
- Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & ElectricThe technician did what we needed, fast and efficiently, and didn’t take up a lot of our time trying to up-sell us.
- C.W. Suter ServicesIt went great! Responded to an emergent need very quickly. Did a fast efficient install and performed the way I wish ALL contractors would. Absolutely highly recomend!!!
- Holt Plumbing & Heating IncThey came right out to see what was wrong, diagnosed the problem and found a motor to replace the non-working one. Had to come out the next day and took about half an hour to fix everything the way it should be. We've been customers for many years and we're always very satisfied with the service and customer relations!
- C.W. Suter ServicesOverall great experience. Quick process from estimate to the complete installation. Techs were very knowledgeable. They did an great job installing and even cleaned up ALL of their mess at the end of the job. The sales rep (Vonda) was very friendly, kept me informed and answered my many questions.. Total cost was $6,700. My house is warmer than it has been in years so I am very happy with my new furnace and Suter. I'm sure that I will also be just as happy with the AC
- Harris Boyz Heating and Air ConditioningVery knowledgeable and professional. I was very impressed with the time spent in fully explaining my options and the pros and cons of each. They were respectful of my home during the installation, laying down drop cloths and even though it was raining and my furnace is in a dirt crawl space they didn't track in any mud or dirt. I am also confident that should I need service they will be responsive. I highly recommend Harris Boyz for all your HVAC needs and will be personally recommending them to friends and family
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- 72 Degrees Comfort CompanyThey do a great job and are very reasonable. They are very good in what they do and I would highly recommend them.
- R Mechanical Heating & AirThis group went above and beyond. Very knowledgeable and professional. Friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend!! During one of their busiest times, we tried our furnace for the first time for the season and it wasn't working. They came the day we called and did everything they could to find the correct part and getting us fixed up as quickly as possible. Great bunch of people
- Neighbors Heating Cooling Plumbing & GeothermalI have been a Neighbors customer for 14 years. I have never thought about switching to other companies that provide similar services. Neighbors staff have always been courteous over the phone when scheduling appointments, listening to issues or getting those weekend calls. The service techs do an excellent job of explaining issues and options when problems arise. In the case of my sump pump, I actually have three pumps. I pump 1 checked to be sure it was operating correctly and the tech noticed that the switch was failing because water would rise a couple of inches above the pump before it would kick on. He did a great job of explaining to me how my sump pumps were installed and how they work as backups for the first. I'm glad he had one in his van that day because it seems like the new pump has been working nonstop with all the rain that we have received since spring. I am a member of Neighbor's Comfort Club, so it is up to them to schedule my air conditioning and furnace checks so I don't have to worry. It is also great that they have service techs on call on the weekends and I usually get a call back within 30 minutes after calling the answering service. I would highly recommend Neighbors to anyone
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Villisca
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Des Moines Heating and Cooling (DMHC) is a family owned company that opened in 2007. With years and years of experience, DMHC strives to provide customers with an extremely comfortable, safe, and worry-free experience. Our friendly team has undergone hours of specialized training to ensure customers get service they can tell their neighbors about! All of DMHC’s services are guaranteed with a 100 percent money back guarantee. Des Moines Heating and Cooing takes pride in their work, going the e..Recent Review:Craig was friendly and helped me through this tough purchase as it was very stressful. Very Friendly and the installers were quite, time efficient & Made sure I knew how to work everything before leaving. Definitely would recommend this AWESOME company to AnyoneJessica S.
- Business Description:Bettendorf Heating was founded in 1965 and is committed to providing you with specialized care. Our technicians are trained and certified to offer top notch service. We "employ" our service technicians and installers, they are not subcontracted. We have gained our customer's trust because of our dedication and dependability year after year
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 1603, Ames, Iowa 50010.Recent Review:The first tech that came out said he had never worked on a Geo unit before. I pointed out the defective part to him. He contacted a co-worker who had him get a new pump ordered. Was told it would be 4 to 14 days to get the new pump. I looked online to see what kind of price to expect for the new pump, it was $230. New pump took 6 days to arrive. Pump was replaced and the furnace worked fine. The bill came and it was $408 labor for about 4 man hours of work and $610 parts. Parts were the pump and two rubber gaskets. I inquired about the 260% mark up on the pump thinking that seemed like a hefty mark up. Josh checked into it and informed me they had paid over $400 for the pump. Still a hefty mark up and not a very competitive price. I don’t have a problem paying for quality service but this felt like I was being taken advantage of. Perhaps Converse should find another parts supplier. I will be finding another HVAC serviceJim A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Villisca, IA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Heating & Air Conditioning3426 5th Ave S
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advanced Heating & Air Conditioning
- C & K Comfort SystemsP.O. Box 678
North Sioux City, South Dakota
- CAMBLIN MECHANICAL307 CHESTNUT ST
- Chamberlin Heating And Air Conditioning1108 Grandview Ave
- Clarinda Heating and Cooling720 S 12th St
- Comfortec Heating Cooling & Plumbing Inc1819 18th St
Spirit Lake, Iowa
- Complete Air-Care519 N 3rd St
Red Oak, Iowa
- Converse Conditioned Air3116 S Duff Ave Ste 100
- Cunningham Inc808 South Market
- C & K Comfort Systems
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Fish Appl Ser Htg & A/C1239 130th St
- Fish Appl Ser Htg & A/C
- Gilbert Home Comfort19563 U.S. 69 Suite A
- Gilbert Home Comfort
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- The Schebler Co5665 Fenno Rd
- The Schebler Co
- Van's Systems781 W Walcott Rd Lot # 102
- Van's Systems