A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Villisca, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Villisca
- K & M ApplianceI called on Friday and he came Saturday morning. He checked for the part needed and came and fixed it Monday. He was here when he said he would be and explained everything to me. I will use K &M again when I need appliance work!
- A-1 Appliance Repair Burlington IowaPeople answering the phones were efficient and scheduled an appointment working around my schedule. They assured me that there would be a $35 service call & would tell me if the washer was worth fixing. The service call would be applied to the repair if necessary. Technician arrived early and was friendly. Gave estimate of services that needed to be done and apologized because he didn't have the part needed. Scheduled another appointment, where he came back, arriving early again. He did what he said he would do and in a prompt manner. Cleaned up the area nicely read less
- Jim's Appliance SVCOrdered a new washer when my 8 year old Maytag stopped spinning while the wife was doing laundry. Figured I needed a washer and repairing it would be more expensive than a new one. After reading about the fault code Lr on the internet, decided to see what it cost to replace a defective motor, so I called Jim's Appliance Service. Jim listened to the info about the code and said he had to see the washer before ordering anything. Scheduled for the following day at 1:00PM. Showed up exactly at 1:00PM! Looked at the washer, then opened it up, starting checking resistance. Didn't match Maytag manual, so he opened up the washer and found the schematic they put in the washer control panel. Found a loose connector on a wire going to the motor. Washer worked fine! Jim did ask if I was interested in changing out the 8 year old drive belt. Heck yes I wanted him to do that. After 8 years the belt had stretched about 2" and could possibly slip with a washer full of towels or jeans. Whole charge was about $112.00 including belt and tax. Obviously, I cancelled the new washer order! Heck! This guy could have sold me a new motor and controller for over $400.00 and I would have paid it gladly. But, he found the problem and fixed it. He may have done a little suggestive selling as far as the drive belt, but hey, it really was just a problem waiting to happen! He even vacuumed the floor under the washer an check the water hose to see if their filters were clogging. Better yet, today (he fixed it yesterday) I get a phone call from Jim. Wants to know if everything is working OK and to call him if I need help. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD A TRADESMAN DO THAT?? Class act read less
- JOHN'S APPLIANCEJohn has come to my house numerous times over the years for small appliance repairs. He always responds to my calls quickly and get out within 2 days at most. He will only fix what is needed and makes suggestions on repairs that might save me money. He loves to talk to you while he is working, which I don't mind at all, but it may bother others read less
- THE APPLIANCE DOCTORI called Monday between 4-5pm, expecting to get an appointment at the end of the week. They were able to send someone out Tuesday morning to repair my dryer and I live 20 miles from where they are located. I don't know how good the pricing is because I know nothing about dryers, but I was impressed with how quickly they were able to come and now my dryer works read less
- Primrose Heating and Air ConditioningIt went well overall. Actually my husband and I have used them many times over the years for any AC, Heating, & plumbing problems that we have. We have recommended them to others--and will continue to do so.
- Seiler Appliance IncI called around and they had the most reasonable prices. I went over on Friday at 1pm and paid for washer and told them I needed delivered and they deliver it that afternoon at 4 pm. The service people hooked it up and check to make sure hose weren't leaking. And I was a happy camper. I would use them again read less
- AppliancePartsPros.comOrdering the element was very smooth and easy, price was wonderful and shipping was very reasonable. Hopefully it won't take took long to receive.
- Seiler Appliance IncI have used Seilers many times over the past 2 years for purchases and repairs alike and have found them to be very professional, competitively priced and extremely reliable. Their commitment to customer service is unheard of. I have called with urgent problems on several occasions and have had someone from Seilers at my door in 10 minutes. I've never seen customer service like they provide. They show up when they say they will, do quality work, and finish on time read less
- Jeff's RepairJeff Webb was punctual, friendly, and had expert knowledge of maintenance of household appliances. Mr. Webb's services were performed quickly with out any disturbance to the clients personal daily activities. I will use Mr. Webb's services again in the future.
Appliance Repair Experts in Villisca
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Des Moines Heating and Cooling (DMHC) is a family owned company that opened in 2007. With years and years of experience, DMHC strives to provide customers with an extremely comfortable, safe, and worry-free experience. Our friendly team has undergone hours of specialized training to ensure customers get service they can tell their neighbors about! All of DMHC’s services are guaranteed with a 100 percent money back guarantee. Des Moines Heating and Cooing takes pride in their work, going the e.. read lessRecent Review:Craig was friendly and helped me through this tough purchase as it was very stressful. Very Friendly and the installers were quite, time efficient & Made sure I knew how to work everything before leaving. Definitely would recommend this AWESOME company to Anyone read lessJessica S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:New Hampton Appliance Repair Men has been providing honest appliance repair service for 17 years. We work on all major appliances and appliance brands.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Deals in Villisca for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
appliance repair services in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Des Moines Heating & Cooling LLC1034 Army Post Rd
Des Moines, Iowa
- Des Moines Heating & Cooling LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy440 Indian Head Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE105 6TH AVE
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE