If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Villisca, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Villisca
- K & M ApplianceI called on Friday and he came Saturday morning. He checked for the part needed and came and fixed it Monday. He was here when he said he would be and explained everything to me. I will use K &M again when I need appliance work!
- AC & R SPECIALISTEverything has gone very well. You can actually get ahold of them on the weekends. They are good guys, and they do a good job.
- Primrose Heating and Air ConditioningIt went well overall. Actually my husband and I have used them many times over the years for any AC, Heating, & plumbing problems that we have. We have recommended them to others--and will continue to do so.
- AppliancePartsPros.comOrdering the element was very smooth and easy, price was wonderful and shipping was very reasonable. Hopefully it won't take took long to receive.
- Seiler Appliance IncSeiler Appliances really helped us and did a great job! We had bought a new home in Humboldt, and needed new kitchen appliances. Russ Seiler was very helpful in providing options and insight into the different model appliances so we could get exactly what we wanted. He seemed very knowledgeable about the different models and brands. Russ ordered the appliances for us (no pressure to buy what he had in stock) and held them until our closing date. We had to have a gas line installed for the gas stove/oven. Russ provided a template for the stove so the plumber could place the outlet in the correct place - we never would have thought of that! The day of the installation, everything went quickly and cleanly. He took away the old appliances, no problem. There were little things I really noticed - like how he balanced all the appliances. Cooking on the stove top - the eggs don't slide to one side of the pan - because the stove is evenly balanced. The manufacturer had neglected to send the charcoal filter for the vent system, so Russ informed us of the oversight, and promptly delivered it once it arrived. I feel confident going to him for service. One of the service technicians explained that they prioritize their service calls by need - so, if your refrigerator is malfunctioning and you have critical medications in there - they will prioritize your service call higher than someone without special needs. They also prioritize callers with very small children, recognizing that formula and special baby/toddler foods can go bad quickly, threatening a small child's health. I don't mind if we are put lower on the priority list if a baby or an invalid has higher needs than I do... I thought it was very considerate of them. If I'm considering any more appliance purchases, I'll be going back to Seiler Appliances. They were friendly, helpful and professional
- Seiler Appliance IncI have used Seilers many times over the past 2 years for purchases and repairs alike and have found them to be very professional, competitively priced and extremely reliable. Their commitment to customer service is unheard of. I have called with urgent problems on several occasions and have had someone from Seilers at my door in 10 minutes. I've never seen customer service like they provide. They show up when they say they will, do quality work, and finish on time
- Seiler Appliance IncDelivers and removes appliances. Sets up and cleans up after they install. Always very friendly. Willing to come when called and when u call them they are there within 24 hours.
- Arnold Refrigeration, Inc.Mark responded quickly to come and estimate work needed. He sent communication about when part would arrive and when work would be preformed Friendly, timely manner gave me confidence. Job well done at good price.
- A&E Factory Service - RichmondMaytag extended warranty program. Aand E was assigned to do the work. Repairman showed the next morning and found the bearings shot. Had to order parts. Parts UPS to our house and repairman returned. This is normally a 2 man job but the repairmans partner was not working this day. He replaced the bearings and ran a spin cycle - quiet. That evening the washer started making noise again, Called the next morning and had a repairman at the house in 4 hours. He checked the washer and found a counter balance weight was loose. I am involved in a service industry and understand there is not a business around that is 100% foolproof. To me, how a business corrects their miscues is a very important factor in rating them. I have given them a top rating even though they had to return to fix a problem. All repairmen were professional
- VAN ROEKEL APPLIANCE SVCDid not have that service performed 2nd time I have got reviews and no service was proviced
Appliance Repair Experts in Villisca
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Des Moines Heating and Cooling (DMHC) is a family owned company that opened in 2007. With years and years of experience, DMHC strives to provide customers with an extremely comfortable, safe, and worry-free experience. Our friendly team has undergone hours of specialized training to ensure customers get service they can tell their neighbors about! All of DMHC’s services are guaranteed with a 100 percent money back guarantee. Des Moines Heating and Cooing takes pride in their work, going the e..Recent Review:Craig was friendly and helped me through this tough purchase as it was very stressful. Very Friendly and the installers were quite, time efficient & Made sure I knew how to work everything before leaving. Definitely would recommend this AWESOME company to AnyoneJessica S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:Starnes TV and Appliance Where we service what we sell!
Deals in Villisca for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
appliance repair services in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Des Moines Heating & Cooling LLC1034 Army Post Rd
Des Moines, Iowa
- Des Moines Heating & Cooling LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy440 Indian Head Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE105 6TH AVE
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE