Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Oakland, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Oakland
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsCrew was on time, put down protective covers over floor and carpet. They wasted no time, were courteous and quiet. Asked what time were convenient for them to start or finish work. Cleaned up all mess.
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- E Pride LLCVictor got back to me right away. I was trying to get the driveway fixed quickly before we put our house on the market. He worked me in and started the next week. His estimate was 25% lower than other estimates I got. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. He used rebar and properly fixed it to the existing concrete. No corners were cut and we are very happy. House sold that next day
- C & G MasonryVery well. Chris gave us several options and explained what he would do. We took one of the options given and it was done within a couple of weeks at our convenience. I would definitely use C&G again.
- CARL MARSH CONCRETEFantastic! Work was fast, efficient, and completed as asked! Two of the crew stayed late the night of the pour because it looked like might rain and they ended up covering it because of rain. During the project, every time the skid loader went into the street, one of the crew was sweeping the street with a broom and shovel whenever the skid loader came back onto the property
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingVery well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did great
- C & C CONTRACTORShe was in and out in a week it took so long because of the rain and i would hope that he will come back to do the driveway
- Blackhawk ConcreteJay and his crew did an excellent job repairing over 180 feet of sidewalk that was damaged by the pool company and areas in the driveway. He also poured a new curved sidewalk and steps to our front door. We also used Blackhawk Concrete previously to pour for a garage/driveway and patio. They do what they say they will do, show up when they say, and are perfectionist with their work
Concrete Repair Contractors in Oakland
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy..Recent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing workBruce H.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free EstimateRecent Review:They did excellent job, kept me informed. Was dirt basement that walls had caved in and dug it all out, rebared the walls and blew concerte on walls. They also repaired and sistered main beam structure. Very friendly and helpful. Reasonible pricingClaudia Z.
- Business Description:Interior Basement Waterproofing / Mud jacking, Concrete Lifting Leveling Support / Concrete Caulking and Sealing / Foundation Repair / Concrete Replacement. Locally owned and operated since 1997. Omaha's Most Experienced! Free EstimatesRecent Review:The estimate and work were done within a weeks time. They showed up when they said they would, did a very good job, and even gave me a few hints on how to prevent what caused the problem in the first place. Very satisfied, would certainly recommend them to others. <br /Greg S.
- Business Description:Premier Exteriors is your one stop service for home contracting in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you need a new roof, a roof repair or a free hail damage inspection we’re here to help. From residential to commercial roofing, decking, siding, or skylights, Premier Exteriors offers you the latest in technology and the greatest in service in Omaha and the surrounding area. We’ll save you time and save you money by presenting cost effective and timely solutions to the problems you’re f..Recent Review:James and his team's performance throughout the entire process was outstanding. James helped me work with the city planning department to have the deck approved. Construction materials and work was first rate. Chris, James and Jeremy are craftsmen of the highest order. James Pull listened to what my wife and I wanted and provided recommendations that made the final product perfect. Once we signed the contract James managed the entire project and I didn't need to do anything. If you'r going to install or replace a deck call Premier Exteriors. You will be amazedKen H.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This is the company to go to for anything related to basements. Our basement walls were bowing and we were getting water in the basement. They installed steel beams to stop the movement of the walls and put in a drainage system. They were great to work with, and we couldn't be happier with the quality of the work. They saved the value of our homeKimberly T.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. We proudly service homeowners in Wichita from our office in Nearby Missouri. About a quarter of the homes we visit do not require foundation repair. Services are backed by an available warranty, friendly customer support and convenient payment options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes ..Recent Review:Great! Crew used plastic sheeting to contain dust. Constantly removed debris. Floated new concrete over the drain tile to match existing floor. Sump pump and discharge line works perfectly. No more ground water problemsDavid C.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:Expert House Movers brought a crew of 6-8 & came in late August 2013 to start the process of raising & moving the house. My husband had done all the prep work of disconnecting the utilities & removing the furnace, etc. They dug access ramps to the old foundation/basement with bobcats. They poked good sized holes around the foundation so they could put in steel beams and jack up the house. Our foundation was from 1917 & built from old creek gravel cement, so it was pretty tough. It took three & half days to jack the house & move it over the driveway. It seemed really fast to me. The only thing to fall in the house was a picture off the piano. We still had access to the house through a tall ladder to get clothes, etc. that we needed. <br /> We took over the process of arranging excavation, concrete pouring, and carpenters with more local contractors. Expert does have concrete people & others they use in the St Louis area that know exactly the requirements needed for the new foundation. <br /> After the basement was poured & cured (curing takes about 3-4 weeks), Expert returned in October 2013 to move & set the house. They had been in contact with the concrete man for specifications, but there were no slots for the beams when setting the house down. A concrete worker had to come & cut those slots. We had a carpenter on hand to finish the sill installment & make sure the sills for the permanent beams was correct & set the support posts in the basement. We also had a friend's tractor help Expert's bobcat pull the house back over the foundation. While all this was going on, Expert was jacking and moving supports & placing slider beams & raising & lowering the house. The process was complete in about 2 1/2 days with care & precision. Some of the cracks in our house even disappeared. Great job guys. <br /> Our carpenters returned to build a staircase & some other requirements. We are working on re-connecting utilities & returning the furnace, water heater, etc. to the new basement. We plan to move back into the house in the first week or so in November 2013. It's been a long process, but well worth it. Made possible by Expert House Movers! <br /Teri S.
- Business Description:Raise sunken or uneven concrete or Grind raised areas.Recent Review:Very well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did greatApril M.
- Business Description:General Contractor, in business since 1957. Total new construction commercial and residential. Remodel of all types commercial and residential. Rigid building pre-engineered metal buildings. Call Me!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Oakland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A1 Concrete Grinding & Mudjackingpo box 354
Emmetsburg, Iowa 50536
- Affordable Drainage Systems Inc275 Highview Rd
ROCKFORD, Minnesota 55373
- Allstar Roofing LLC4221 Tyler Street
Sioux City, Iowa 51108
- Armstrong Construction314 Lantry St
ALGONA, Iowa 50511
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa 51103
- A1 Concrete Grinding & Mudjacking
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska 68776
- Fischer Quality Construction
- Gam Structural lox.
Omaha, Nebraska 68111
- Garage Force of Northwest Iowa701 s carroll street
Rock Rapids, Iowa 51246
- Goodwin House Moving Inc2964 Coppock Rd
Washington, Iowa 52353
- Granger Construction Inc300 Armour St
West Union, Iowa 52175
- Greenwood Welding and Fence804 Clinton Street
Dunlap, Iowa 51529
- Gam Structural lox.
- HBCP.O. Box 8
Gretna, Nebraska 68028
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
Ottumwa, Iowa 52501
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Olshan Foundation Repair6003 Arlington Ave
Kansas City, Missouri 64133
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Superior concrete & grading
Kimballton, Iowa 51543
- Superior concrete & grading
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
Salem, Iowa 52649
- Veile Contracting Inc