E Pride LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2014

We don't have any sub-contractors, payment upon completion....

Umthun Construction

We are a small buisness that has a personel touch. We have 4 employees that are curtious, trustwearthy and will be on the job everyday. We can do everything except lay carpet and HVAC but have very repitable buisnesses that we use for this. We take nothing up front so you pay as you go on every project.

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

EBN Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/27/2020

Lonny C.

Gil and his crew are as good as it gets. You will get top notch quality at a reasonable price. They pay attention to the details from doing the work to clean up. This is one of the few contractors that I can be away from the job site and never worry about the work. He does all my work.

Description of Work
Floor In Pole Building

10/15/2019

Bill T.

Excellent work from design thru removal and concrete pouring. Gilbert is very receptive to requests. He is a very expert craftsman in concrete.

Description of Work
Patio and driveway replacement

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

10/14/2019

Warren S.

Overall excellent. Couple of small items but insignificant overall.

Description of Work
Remove previous driveway and install new one in addition to an RV pad, ramp to house any many other smaller items

10/23/2018

sarah H.

When we got our home we thought that we could just replace the original 1941 driveway in a few years. After the first rain we realized that was wrong and that we needed to start getting quotes. When we called to schedule a quote, he came out the same day. While we was out he answered so many questions that we had and also made some suggestions on things we didn't even think about. Gilbert and his crew completed our driveway in 3 days and did such a great job that a few of our neighbors hired them as well. If we ever have any concrete work in the future, they will be our first call.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement

06/29/2018

Jordan L.

I had E Pride LLC replace a ~16x11 ft section of my driveway that was badly damaged. My experience with E Pride LLC was very good and I will definitely contact them again for any of my future concrete needs. I reached out to about 6 concrete contractors in the Des Moines area to get estimates. E Pride LLC was one of the few that actually answered my call and I didn't have to leave a message and hope to hear back. Gilbert at E Pride LLC was able to come out and give me an estimate within a couple days of first contacting him. Gilbert laid out the pros and cons of my options: a less expensive patch job vs. a little more expensive replacement, and gave his opinion on what he would do if it was his driveway. It didn't seem like I was getting a sales pitch on the more expensive option; just giving me the information to make a decision. Plus, the things he was saying about the different options were in line with what I'd been hearing from other contractors, so I didn't have any doubts about his integrity. The price estimate from E Pride LLC was competitive with the other estimates I got, but the biggest factor for me choosing E Pride LLC was how responsive Gilbert was with communication. Originally we scheduled the job to be done on June 18, but Gilbert contacted me on June 7 to ask if it would be possible to do the job the next day. Luckily I was available, so the job ended up getting done a week and a half ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway repair/replacement

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

06/27/2018

Andrea P.

Gilbert and his crew did an excellent job. I was so impressed by their professionalism. They communicated with me well as to start times and how the project was going throughout the day. And the project, when completed, was even better than I had envisioned. The retaining wall was so beautiful. Their work completely changed the look of our backyard patio area and created a place that we're proud to share with our friends and family. Their estimate was very fair and when I requested some small additional services, Gilbert informed me right away what the additional cost would be. The final price was exactly what we had agreed upon and was really a bargain for the amount of work they completed. I highly recommend E Pride LLC!

Description of Work
Repair/Rebuild stoop, retaining wall, concrete steps and level out steep area of the lawn

06/25/2018

Lori P.

Gilbert and his staff were professional, timely, and did beautiful work. We’ve recommended him several times already with coworkers and friends.

Description of Work
Sidewalk and steps

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

03/03/2018

Matthew M.

Was able to get Gilbert to come out for an estimate. He provided the estimate, but when I contacted him multiple times to schedule the job, he failed to respond. If he decided he didn't want the job, that's fine - it's his business, but to completely ignore a potential client after providing an estimate is not acceptable.

Description of Work
Partial Driveway Replacement

10/06/2017

Chad J.

Gilbert and crew did a great job, got done before I actually needed it done and it looks great.

Description of Work
13 x 14 concrete patio

09/29/2017

Kathy S.

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Gilbert gave us a very accurate estimate in a timely manner. He and his crew showed up bright and early each morning. (7:30 or before.) They quickly and efficiently removed the old work, prepped the area and got the forms built. Gilbert made sure the surface was sloped correctly so that rain water flows away from the house. He gave the surface an attractive broom finish that not only looks great, but will make it safer in winter. He also made cuts that will prevent cracking and keep the drive looking great. The sidewalk is a work of art! Gilbert has many choices of color and stamp patterns. He suggested a style that we would have never thought of, and it is exquisite! It was really fun watching them doing the stamp pattern. Their attention to detail was phenomenal. He is truly a talented expert. We are so glad that we took his advice. They filled in the edges by the driveway with topsoil and added river rock to complete the landscaping in our new format. Gilbert also did a smaller concrete floor project for us a couple years ago. It is as smooth as glass. We cannot praise him enough!

Description of Work
Removed and replaced driveway and sidewalk that was installed in 1961 when our house was built.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete

Concrete remove & Replace , Garage Footings & Floors, Pool Decks, decorative Concrete colored & stamped, pole barns/ Pre-engineered Buildings, Snow Removal.