When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Walcott, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Walcott
- Absolutely Dry Basement WaterproofingEvery employee was respectful and competent. From the guys who bid the job, to the ones who did the hard work, to the after completion details, each employee did their job well. I was appreciative of their awareness for the safety of my house when they left for supplies or for lunch.
- Behncke Construction Inc.This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of schedule.
- TODD'S MUDJACKING SVCSince I bought my home, my basement would leak water with heavy rain. I am a first time homeowner, so I didn't know what to do or where to start. I was overwhelmed. I emailed Todd's Mudjacking and received a quick response. A gentleman who came out to give the quote was very professional and knowledgeable. He found that our foundation had a crack outside that was the culprit of the water getting in my basement. My boyfriend and I had to remove drywall ourselves to reveal the crack which was no problem. Two employees from Todd's got the crack sealed right up and it even came with a 10-year warranty. They cleaned up after themselves and were quick and efficient. The price was also very fair in my opinion. I am very pleased! It has not rained heavily since I had the crack sealed, so no water has gotten in. If anything changes, I will update this review and take advantage of the warranty. I would recommend Todd's Mudjacking after my experience with their basement crack sealing read less
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsEveryone was on time, was knowledgeable and went about their work in a timely manner. Had to call in a plumber & electrician to complete actions and all were done right in a timely and professional- manner.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThey did an excellent jonb and I would recommend them highly. There were two crew members and a supervisor handling the work. The showed up on time every day and if there was a set back, they notified me right away. It was about a two week job. They kept me informed every step of the way and resetting my expectations. It was during a rainy time, and they completely covered the floors to not get anything damaged and to stay very clean. They did everything as promised read less
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe job went great. It was a complex installation. The system existed the garage roof, across the garage ceiling, across the breezeway attic, into a pantry closet thru the floor to the basement and into three different entry points in the basement floor. Also, installed 4 power braces. All work was done in a timely professional manner read less
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe crew was professional. Showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time. Left the basement clean when they were done. My basement walls look great.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsWhile it is more expensive than other companies, you get what you pay for. A co-worker had basement waterproofing done by a competitor around the same time I did. 2 months ago we got a very heavy rainfall....3 inches in an hour....my basement 100% dry and comfortable. My co-worker had to have the company out to fix their work, and had to have carpeting replaced (out of her pocket!). And my basement always had the more serious water issues in the past! They are very professional. The crew that came to my house was outstanding. The kept an incredibly clean work area......and they were using a jackhammer and pouring cement!! Their work is of the highest quality, and while is slightly more expensive than their competitors, it is worth the little extra cost upfront to save money and stress later read less
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsIt was a great experience. The crew was extraordinarily professional. They did a really good job. Everything was done as exactly as promised. There has been no problem afterwards. Their punctuality, friendliness, neatness were all top quality. They kept their workspace extraordinarily neat and clean. They were jackhammering and pouring cement and that was pretty impressive. They are a little bit more expensive than the other companies in the area but it is actually worth it. They are coming in to install a floor in two weeks read less
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe only problem I've had with it since then was when the sump pump in 2012 began to fail. I had them replace it with a next size bigger. Don't remember the actual cost, seems like it was a couple hundred bucks. I would use them again.
Basement Waterproofers in Walcott
- Business Description:Absolutely Dry basement Waterproofing, Inc. Is a family owned, basement specialty company. We service Eastern Iowa, and Western IL. We provide waterproofing services, inside or outside. We also repair bowed, or cracked walls. Walls can be replaced as well if need be. Egress windows can also be installed. We provide free estimates/ consultations, and travel up to 2 hours away from the Quad City area. Call us today to discuss your home's needs. Reclaim your wet basement! read lessRecent Review:They did what they supposed to do. The workers were professional and they worked really hard.Ryan G.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:Eric was to call, he never did. Eric was to explain his bid sheet, never done Ridiculous priceDonita B.
- Business Description:Artios Painting has been in business for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity.Recent Review:Fast and efficient. Was thankful how fast he was able to get the projects I needed done. Replaced a window, shower faucet and some plumbing with my water heater. Everything looks great.Tim V.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of schedule read lessAmanda C.
- Business Description:J & H Painting services the greater Quad Cities area and would love to talk to you about your painting and finishing needs. Additional website - www.perfectioninpainting.com. email - email@example.com 309-781-917 read lessRecent Review:Excellent work. In addition, they went the extra mile to make certain we were completely satisfied with the job.David R.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central .. read lessRecent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this business read lessKaren M.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates. Payment is due upon completion of job. We do not currently offer any type of financing.Recent Review:They just left for the second time. They TRIED jacking up our driveway to match our garage floor. After the first attempt they said it wouldn’t move. I came home from work in the middle of the day and felt underneath the driveway at the sides where it meets the garage slab to determine the driveway actually went underneath the garage slab, preventing it from rising. They couldn’t figure that out but proposed to bring out a large saw and cut through the overlap, thereby allowing the driveway to rise. They’re supposed to be the concrete “experts” but couldn’t figure that out. Two weeks later they came back and ran a saw through there. Still no change and they cannot figure out why it won’t raise. They are minimally capable of troubleshooting a moderately complex situation. Now I’ve got 20 patched holes in my uneven driveway for which I paid a substantial sum of money read lessjeffrey s.
- Business Description:We are a small, local, family business. We strive to give our customers top of the line, quality workmanship. All of our work has a one year warranty. We have very competitive pricing. You deal directly with the owner when we come for estimates, which are always free read less
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:Quality Home Remodeling is a family bussiness. We have no need to subcontract our work out because we do the work ourselves, That way if you have any questions or concerns we are always on the job from beginning to end. Your satisifaction always comes first read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Blue Grass
- Long Grove
- Rock Island
- Taylor Ridge
- East Moline
- De Witt
- Le Claire
- Coal Valley
- Carbon Cliff
- Rapids City
waterproofing contractors in Walcott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Clem Tractor Services9105 New Liberty Rd
- Clem Tractor Services
- J & H Painting1068 Bridgeview Pl
Le Claire, Iowa
- J & H Painting
- Kelly Construction of Davenport, Inc.5122 W Kimberly Rd
- Kelly Construction of Davenport, Inc.
- Leffler Construction4828 207th St North
PORT BYRON, Illinois
- Leffler Construction
- Rainbow International21110 Holden Dr
- Rainbow International
- Supreme Disaster Recovery117 W 3rd St
- Supreme Disaster Recovery
- WERNER RESTORATION SVC INC102 Innovation Way
- WERNER RESTORATION SVC INC