Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Mediapolis, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Mediapolis
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- Premier Construction ServicesWe were referred to Adam by our daughter. We just purchased a home and were having work done prior to moving in. We knew we wanted a sun room but we were not sure about the details. Adam met with us and walked us through all the different styles of sun rooms his company has completed and gave us some great ideas. His website was really helpful in viewing some of their past projects. We were on a strict deadline to get moved into the house and Adam met and exceeded all deadlines, his crew completed the entire sun room in less than a week! Adam recommended a stone accent wall in the room to match the rest of the house and we love it! We are very pleased with our sun room and Adam was great to work with - he knows his products and helped us with design as well. We definitely recommend Premier Construction as a contractor
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Home Improvement 4 LessEverything on this project has progressed smoothly from start to the current stage. There were no real hiccups that weren't easily dealt with. A wall was moved, which put a heater vent from inside to outside the bathroom. They simply cut a new hole inside the bathroom, and covered over the old vent with wood flooring - matches perfectly. The owner, Rick, was always very upfront obout any concerns, kept me up to date on the daily progress, and where we stood financially. I was never surprised at any numbers, as I knew exactly where we were. That specifically allowed me to put this particular project on hold so that I could focus on a couple others. Had I not chosen this specific shower system, I know the project would be complete and have cost significantly less (fixtures were a large part of the expense, and not the labor or general materials). I couldn't be more satisfied with how things are progressing. I look forward to the finished project! Excellent work, Home Improvement 4 Less
- Lancaster Painting LLCA beautiful, professional result from these top-rated painters. Highly recommended, will absolutely use again.
- Good Life RenovationsTom Cisar is the owner of Good Life Renovations and is a remarkable and very talented carpenter. I would 100% recommend Tom and his crew to complete almost any home renovation. I live 45 miles outside the metro, and Tom came drive out on a Sunday afternoon for a complimetnary bid. I live in a a turn of the century and historical Victorian home. We only hire the best in our household. I will be definitley be calling Tom back for future projects to include a complete kitchen remodel. Background: I originally called Tom out in early October 2011 for a drywall and plaster repair estimate, which later was referred to another contractor.(I peeled a lot of wall paper and the walls needed to be re-skimmed and repaired. Tom was honest about his current time-frame on completing large projects and I was referred to a gentleman named Rob; who was also booked out for a good two months. We elected to hire another individual for the drywall/plaster repairs). I decided to show Tom several other jobs that I needed completed around my home. Before the bid began he let me know that he was very booked up, and that he would be at least 4-6 weeks to fit me into his schedule due to outdoor paint jobs. I 100% understood his situation due to the time of year and high demand for a contractor in the late Summer.Jobs completed:After walking Tom through my turn of the century 100 year old Victorian home, I decided to hire him for the following jobs: New bathroom installation/conversion from a bedroom to a bathroom. I hired a plumber to to do all of the plumbing work, but hired Tom to complete ALL of the finish work as outlined below. Bathroom:*Patch, skim-coat, paint, run electrical wires for new outlets, hang fixtures, install sub-floor, tile, grout, seal, and complete other misc. work. *Approx price: $2,200 Interior painting:*Paint the following rooms: downstairs bathroom, upstairs bathroom, living room, parlor, dining room, entryway, hallway, two bedrooms.*Approx price: $1350 (I supplied all of the paint, but he supplied blue tape and all rollers/brushes.) Misc projects: *Hand electrical fixtures, install ventilation grates, etc. *Approx price: $300.00 Overall, you must understand that Tom Cisar is a very competitively priced contractor. He is also a very "in-demand" contractor; dependent on the time of year. If you are looking for a trustworthy contractor, look no further
- Pat Lennon Construction LLCIt went really well. We had to reschedule because of the weather, but they knew we had a deadline and were able to get it done ahead of time. They were very neat and clean. They came in under their estimate, much to our surprise. They were very nice and respectful to work with--it was no trouble having our kids be around them
- Gary Nelson PaintingThey did a fabulous job! We are totally pleased with the result. It took so much work to get all the old wallpaper off and holes filled and then totally repainted after the removal of curtain rods and shelves. Gary and Rob were easy to work with, especially when I changed my mind about the color on a whole room that they had just finished. Gary recommended the brand of paint and even helped with the paint choices; he's seen and painted a lot of homes. I was most concerned about the cleanup. The dust from the "mudding"and sanding of the holes that they patched was quite literally everywhere. I assumed that they would clean up a bit, but knowing the difference between when a man cleans and when a woman cleans, I was sure that I would have to go back and do it all again. I, thankfully, was wrong. The house is quite spotless
- L&H ConstructionWhen I have a large job and need a new contractor, I always test them with a small job to see how things go. L&H Construction (Lee Harper) proved himself on a chain link fence job last fall. He paid attention to construction details, did things on time, and most importantly communicated constantly with me. My real job was spring $12K landscaping project on one of my income properties near Anschutz medical center. My big problem? I don?t live in Denver and would not be able to supervise the job. I needed someone I could trust completely. Lee called me twice per month over the winter to be sure things were scheduled correctly (and took care of snow removal). The concrete work needed to be done at the correct temperatures, and ultimately everything else (tree removal, grading, rock, permits, etc.) needed to be done so the turf could be installed before watering restrictions kicked in. Not only that, I was sending thousands of dollars for work that I could not see being done. Trust was everything? for both of us. In the end, everything was done perfectly at the estimated cost. Inspections by the City of Aurora passed with flying colors. In fact, this job was done so well, I joined Angie?s just so I could write this review. Like every contractor in Denver, Lee needs the work badly (although he would never say so). If you need a talented, responsive and completely honest contractor to handle your residential construction job? this is your guy. If you hire Lee, be prepared to use the telephone because although he amazing work, he is old-school talent and doesn't do email
- Academy DrywallI had a drain pipe leak in my house that damaged the livingroom ceiling. I realize by their standards this was a very small job but they were more than happy to take it on. They explained that to patch a textured ceiling was not a one day process but would require several trips to the house doing a little bit each time. i gave them access to my home so they could stop at their convienence between other jobs in the area. the only way i could tell they were there was by the changes in the ceiling appearance from day to day. i know that drywall work can be messy and i'm not sure how the contained the mess but my house was never dirty and they were done in about four trips. i was impressed with how they were able to blend the texture back in. with this house only being 7 yr's old i was nervous about the patch being visible. i bet you couldn't find it unless i showed you where it was. good job guys
Drywall Contractors in Mediapolis
- Business Description:We are a small drywall and Paint co. We have 4 full time employee's and have great sub contractors we use on a as needed basis. We specialize in all drywall and plaster repair as well as new home's, additions, basements, and all interior Paint. Been in the drywall trade for 24 yearsRecent Review:We had two areas in the house that needed drywall repair and 2 large rooms with crummy looking wallpaper. Jeremy was excellent in doing the job and was able to match the texture of existing walls. We provided the paint and moved furniture. That was it. As for cost, the estimate was below 2 competitors and I added a few things while he was here. We had some specialty painting done (ceilings) and two-tone walls. Done without a single hitch! <br /Ken C.
- Business Description:we do aLL TYPES OF HOME REPAIRS AND SERVICES IN PAINTING,CARPENTRY,SMALL PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL,DRYWALL PATCH AND REPAIRS AND EVERYTHING ELSE
- Business Description:Get out your Honey-Do List and let me help you start checking those items off your list. Billing procedure is pay 1/2 upfront and remainder the day of completion. No job is too small.Recent Review:unknownnancy h.
- Business Description:residential construction providers specializing in carpentry contracts wood framing as well as interior and exterior trim.remodel rehab reconstruct new construction renovations drywall installations,additions.all fees come with a discount .75 sq ft cellulose insulation special
- Business Description:Rich~Woods Inc. started as a family owned custom cabinet shop and has developed into a full service home building,remodeling, and finishing contractor.Recent Review:Enjoyed how they handled the design and construction. Appreciated the professional service and clean up after the construction. <br />Cheryl O.
- Business Description:My business expands mostly by word of mouth and positive referrals from previous customers. I have many repeat customers. My strongest attribute is my attention to detail and overall professionalism. My willingless to work with customers to get the very best outcome with respect to quality & price
- Business Description:Kitchen, Bath, & More! Located in Marshalltown Ia. Jamison Concepts llc provides and installs top of the line Tile, Wood / Laminate flooring, and Walk In Tubs in central Iowa. We have renovated entire homes, but Bathrooms and Kitchens are our specialty. Jamison Concepts llc ...it's what we do
- Business Description:Â©2011, GM Handyman, All Rights Reserved. Look no further, we are here to help. We are a family owned and operated business and understand the need for trusted, quality workmanship. If you are looking for great service and affordable prices in Webster City, Fort Dodge, or surrounding areas in Iowa, I encourage you to give us a call. We provide a wide range of services for both residential and commercial clients, and we take the time to help with even the simple things
- Business Description:We are a small construction handyman company that thrives on customer relations. No job is too small and no job is too big. We are fully insured.Recent Review:Very professional lot visit. Completed projecting timely manga. Does good carpenter work. Follows direction. S tricks to intial bid. Willing to work around manual tasks a little pricey but worth it.Mishell C.
- Business Description:Nawanna Construction was founded in 2007. We are located out of Sioux City, Iowa. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. We are available for residential and commercial work, as well as sub-contracting. We always offer free estimates, no matter the time of year. We Specialize in Flat work concrete, Asphalt shingling/roofing systems, Grain bin/Silo erections, and Renovation/Remodeling. Every area has a trained and educated in that area of expertise to perform, manage, and complete the pr..Recent Review:I got one person (Tyson the owner) along with 4-5 guys that looked like and acted like they were hired off the corner and no knowledge of how to roof properly. During the tear off they didn't put down any tarps there for still picking nails out of the yard. The shingles were just thrown off roof to the ground where the trampled my flower garden, broke a light off of my deck, ripped gutters off the roof, and scratched the siding along with tar on the siding. The shingles sat on my wood deck with no tarp under it with it being 90 plus degrees out side, which left tar all over my deck. There was no clean up when they were done I had to do it all myself. The gutters were clogged with old chunks of shingles, nails and tar paper. He was $1000 cheaper than all other quotes, so I would say pay the extra to have a PROFESSIONAL do it. The cement work I had him do was the same, no-one knew what they were doing. He attempted twice on a 22x24 sq ft cement patio, Never turned out level or look good. Fired him before starting the 14x90 sq ft driveway. ALL IN ALL HE IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL, NONE OF HIS WORKERS HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT OR HOW TO DO THE WORK!!!!! <br /Adam R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Morning Sun
- West Burlington
- New London
- Mount Pleasant
- Columbus Junction
- Dallas City
- West Point
- Fort Madison
- La Harpe
- Taylor Ridge
drywall contractors in Mediapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Construction2441 Upland Ave
- 1st Construction
- A & B Roofing and Contracting1803 S 16th St
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Adair Paintingp.o. box 243
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
- Armstrong Construction314 Lantry St
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- A & B Roofing and Contracting
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
- Dave Navarro Construction
- GM Handyman Services1231 Third Street
Webster City,, Iowa
- GM Handyman Services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman's Express305 N. 7th St.
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance 1123 S Maxwell Rd
- Home Improvement 4 Less211 Vogel Ave
- HomePro Decorating1662 Ishnala Drive 102
- Honey-Do Handyman2205 Isabella Ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Larry Elwood Construction2401 S Federal Ave
Mason City, Iowa
- Larry Elwood Construction
- Nawanna Construction912 17th St.
Sioux City, Iowa
- Nawanna Construction
- Omeara Wall Works1507 270th Ave
- Omeara Wall Works
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Weinreich Plastering & Drywall1503 Lacy Blvd
Sioux City, Iowa
- Weinreich Plastering & Drywall