If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Mediapolis, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Mediapolis
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job read less
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- Complete Basement SystemsCrew was on time, put down protective covers over floor and carpet. They wasted no time, were courteous and quiet. Asked what time were convenient for them to start or finish work. Cleaned up all mess.
- E Pride LLCVictor got back to me right away. I was trying to get the driveway fixed quickly before we put our house on the market. He worked me in and started the next week. His estimate was 25% lower than other estimates I got. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. He used rebar and properly fixed it to the existing concrete. No corners were cut and we are very happy. House sold that next day read less
- C & G MasonryVery well. Chris gave us several options and explained what he would do. We took one of the options given and it was done within a couple of weeks at our convenience. I would definitely use C&G again.
- CARL MARSH CONCRETEFantastic! Work was fast, efficient, and completed as asked! Two of the crew stayed late the night of the pour because it looked like might rain and they ended up covering it because of rain. During the project, every time the skid loader went into the street, one of the crew was sweeping the street with a broom and shovel whenever the skid loader came back onto the property read less
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingVery well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did great read less
- Frank Millard & Company IncExcellent...Technician was professional, knowledgeable..patient with my questions and concerns...He seemed to care that he got his job done well and safely.
- Bousman ConcreteThey came out and replaced my concrete steps. They were fast and cheap. They were half the cost of other estimates that I got.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Mediapolis
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of schedule read lessAmanda C.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Established in 2007. Adair painting is a family owned and operated general contracting company. Our small team of subcontractors assist the owner in providing you a wide array of home improvement services . High quality at hometown prices since 2007 . The owner does all estimates personally and is foreman on all jobsites . Everyone at Adair Painting speaks fluent English and will respect your schedule and property . Ask about our discounts for military and senior citizens.You always have the.. read less
- Business Description:Granger Construction Inc, provides the highest quality of service for every type of excavation, demolition and construction project we take on. We give that promise and back it up with the testimony of over 50 years worth of satisfied clients and customers. We bring exceptional service and design to every excavating and construction project. Our team is efficient, dependable and reliable. Most importantly, our team is very thorough and our services are priced extremely competitively. Call today read less
- Business Description:We do all types of concrete,
- Business Description:Industrial maintenance materials, 1900 ++ products for roofing, parking lots, walls, floors, cleaners, chemicals, epoxy's, urethanes, tapes, caulks, for the do-it-yourself business or home owner.
- Business Description:Bix Services is a full service basement, foundation and crawl space repair company with access to more than 28 patented products by Basement Systems, Inc. and Foundation Supportworks, Inc.Recent Review:Workers didn't show up the first scheduled day, left after 2 hours the 2nd day and didn't return, and didn't show up the 5th scheduled day. It took 6 days to complete the job I was told would take 3 days. Phone calls weren't answered or returned. The owner didn't seem to care that I was treated in an unprofessional manner read lessCheryl U.
- Business Description:Goodwin House Moving is a family owned business that has been around since 1930. We are in our fifth generation, with the sixth anxiously waiting to grow up be a house mover too. Our equipment is well maintained, modern and reliable so you can have the security of knowing that your structure is being moved with over 80 years of experience and knowledge using today's technology. We have moved - wood frame homes, log homes, cement structures, brick homes, historical buildings, barns, sheds, cem.. read less
- Business Description:Whether you are in the process of constructing a new home from the ground up or you need your company’s parking lot repaved, it is important to have a reliable contractor on your side. Luckily for Salem, IA and the surrounding areas, Veile Contracting Inc is here to provide contracting services. Through hard work, innovation, and a genuine concern for our clients, Veile Contracting Inc will continue to flourish as the Midwest's number one construction contracting service. For 3 years, Veil.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Morning Sun
- West Burlington
- New London
- Mount Pleasant
- Columbus Junction
- Dallas City
- West Point
- Fort Madison
- La Harpe
- Taylor Ridge
concrete contractors in Mediapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Roofing and Contracting1803 S 16th St
- A1 Concrete Grinding & Mudjackingpo box 354
- Adair Paintingp.o. box 243
- Affordable Drainage Systems Inc275 Highview Rd
- Armstrong Construction314 Lantry St
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- A & B Roofing and Contracting
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance 1123 S Maxwell Rd
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Martens Family Construction111 S 1st St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Martens Family Construction
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company
- Sean Paulson Construction740 A Ave
- Sean Paulson Construction
- Tri State Pumping Inc1070 2nd Ave NE
Sioux Center, Iowa
- Tri State Pumping Inc