Looking for roofing marketing tips? These marketing basics will help you get more leads and grow your roofing business for little or no out-of-pocket costs.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in La Porte City, IA
There are 10 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in La Porte City
- Mills Roofing and Construction IncI have a large garage in the back plus house with attached garge. They tore off and shingled in pretty hot weather. They worked fast and looks great. Very pleased with the work they did and would use again.
- Magee Construction CoMagee was the lowest of 3 bids. Magee crew was amazing! Workers brought all supplies on the morning of the job. In less than 6 hours, they had stripped the old roof and replaced with the new. They used tarps to catch the debris and when the job was done, gleaned the ground around perimeter of the house to pick up any stray debris. Our yard is CLEAN! Since the crew brought everything the morning of the work, we never had to put up with a dumpster or stack of roofing supplies in our yard or driveway. The roof looks great! This is the 3rd time Magee has done work for us...they have been consistently good each time
- Allstar Roofing & Repair IncGreat, no fantastic. The owners son arrived, lifted up man tile, inspected the underlayment, and all was well.
- Chris KimererWe had some stones on our house that had developed a crack and causing water to seep into the house. After the masonry person removed the rock, he found that the builders of the house had not properly installed the shingles. Chris came out on a Saturday afternoon to look the situation over and coordinated with the masonry person. Chris came back on Monday and completed the job. He went the extra mile for us by making sure he got the exact shingles for us. He is an honest, hardworking young man. Very pleased! We had used him during 2015 to replace some roof air vents. He conducted himself then, as he did this most recent time
- Freed Construction IncFrom the bid process, the roofing and the followup, all interactions were professional. The roofers were neat, too. No flat tires in our driveway because of sloppy cleanup! Freed also was great in communicating the necessary information to our insurance company. Truly, the process was seamless.
- Mills Roofing and Construction IncI would not chose Hometown Restylers again. I was so disappointed in them and the product they installed. I feel they misled me and neve came to make it right and even had told their man in charge of my patio cover not to take my phone calls! Andy will stand by his repairs and will work to get it done to please me
- Iowa RoofProsJamison and Richard are Professionals at the service they provide. Their working crew are professionals at the tasks they perform, and are a complete professional team that works well with each other, proud of the work that they perform, and proud of their fellow workers. Jamison impressed me the first day that my wife and I met him for the estimate. After spending a long day working right alongside his crew, he then spent his evening time sharing with us his plans to "serve" his clientelle to the best of his abilities, to help grow their business. Richard, I am sure, is very proud of Jamison. Richard was here the day the work was performed and worked right along side his "TEAM". I am impressed by the attitude of the "Whole Team" . Attention to detail, job knowledge, quality work in their job perfomance, and cleanliness seemed to be their goal - and it showed. My neighbors were impressed by the "Team work" they demonstrated - everyone knew their tasks to perform and worked fluidly with the rest of their team. Even though I had to get on their schedule and wait for them to perfom their job, it was a wait I am glad I decided to make. My yard and areas where they worked is cleaner after they did their work, then what I gave them to work with. I am impressed, im pressed, impressed. The job was completed quickly and completely in less time then estimated. What a pleasant surprise. If I was younger I would wish to be a part of their team. Thanks to the whole team
- Freed Construction IncMax the owner was great helpful answered questions,workers were professional courtious ,they always cleaned up every day even if they were not done!
- ALLIED PROPERTY MAINTENANCEI called Allied after a snow storm last winter. They quicky came to my home, removed the snow and I have been with them ever since. My lawn and snow removal are maintained with no issues - just how I like it! My only area of concern would be price (maybe a bit high compared to services I've used in other cities), however I am not confident I could replace the ease of service recieved so I have not been motivated to shop around
- Gingerich ConstructionThey were very efficient and did good work. They cleaned up after themselves from the tear off of the old roof. Their pries were fair but they could have been a bit more careful with the shrubbery as a couple did get damaged. Overall it was a good job.
Roofers in La Porte City
- Business Description:Invest in reliable, long-lasting asphalt shingles for your home. You'll always get an affordable rate on the shingles and on top-notch installation from us. Expect exceptional workmanship as we install your metal roofing. Long lasting and beautiful, these roofs make a statement and provide functional benefits. Whether you need another storage space or a place to work on your other projects, your new pole shed will look fantastic on your landRecent Review:They did a very good job and they were very honest person.Dave D.
- Business Description:PPC (Platinum Preferred Contractor). PPC Roofing has great quality and the most innovation in roofing today. PPC Roofing takes pride in its products, services, and especially its warranties. PPC Roofing can do metal roofs, siding, and gutters. Call us todayRecent Review:Initially, it went great. The crew who re-roofed our house was great and came back multiple times to address a continuous leak issue. I even recommended PPC to multiple howe owners who used their services. However, Rob will now not respond to my texts/calls and emails about finishing the job (downspouts and gutter guards). Additionally, our area was hit with a very bad storm on 08/10/2020. This storm caused damage to our garage resulting in structural damage. I've called/texted and emailed Rob about this issue numerous times. Two appointments were set up to have him give me an estimate and review the insurance estimate (09/11/20 and 09/12/20). Both times I texted him ahead of time about the appointments. An hour after waiting for him for the first appointment passed, I called. He rescheduled to the next day. The next day, again I texted and waited. After an hour passed, I called. Call went to voice mail. Left a voice mail. Called the "office manager" number, went to voice mail. Left a voice mail. Those calls were on 09/12/20, no response has ever been received to date (09/30/20). Granted, the storm caused monumental damage for the area and I understand PPC was probably very busy, but to completely blow off a prior customer, whose prior work has not been completed and who referred your business to multiple clients, is very unprofessional and uncalled for. Simply addressing the fact they are busy and he will get to our issues would have been enoughTom R.
- Business Description:Iowa Roofpros is a Full Services Roofing Business. We can help in so many ways: New construction planning and blueprint estimates, Re-roofing services, Roof system reconstruction, Storm Damage restoration, historical restoration. With a long and storied history of taking care of our clients you can trust that when you hire the team at Roofpros we are here to help protect your biggest investment "Your Home", and with over 6 decades of roofing industry knowledge you can trust with a RoofPros Si..Recent Review:It was fabulous. They were very courteous with me. They were very helpful in explaining everything. They did an excellent job. It was a spotless job.laura p.
- Business Description:At All Seasons Construction we do a wide variety of things. We can build you a home from the ground up, do remodels, or even thing a like installing a fence or door. If your interested in seeing some work we have done in the past then check out our Facebook page! Call us to set up a time for a free estimate!Recent Review:Great. I have used them several times and I would highly recommend them to others.Victoria B.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:JDM Roofing & Home Improvements has highly skilled people in most areas of construction. From new decks to complete house flips. You can always count on being satisfied when we leave. We offer free estimates and our main goal is to work with you to accomplish what you need, for a reasonable price.Recent Review:Amazing. thanks so much. Appreciated. Really kind and professional.Erica C.
- Business Description:Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa has been in business since 2009, in 2010 Window Depot opened another office in Dubuque, IA. A Locally owned and operated family business, we make sure you are satisfied customers when your home project is completedRecent Review:This company is absolutely amazing! From the quality of the windows to the professionalism of the staff they deserve a five star all around! It took several months for our windows to come in but they are SO worth the wait! Once they got them they came out and got them installed right away! The installation was very quick and easy! They helped educate us thru the entire process as this was our first time replacing any windows! The staff was awesome! Answering any and all of our questions! So helpful and kind! We used to have MAJOR drafting with our old windows and our new ones dont have any! Its overwhelming to see and feel the difference our new windows make! We are so incredibly happy with our new windows from Window Depot! I don't honestly think there is a better quality window or company that even comparesStacey C.
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the priceSue D.
- Business Description:Energy Nerds know about everything to do with saving money and making homes more energy efficient. We can supply insulation, windows, attic ventilation, solar power, and even paint to save you energy. We perform free energy audits. We are passionate about energy efficiency and believe our reputation is the savings we create for our clients. Our motto is to conserve, create, and prosper! Company Website: https://howtoinsulate.coRecent Review:They were honest by explaining to me why I shouldn't blow insulation into my walls because the siding is wood and would cause mold issue. Other companies would do the work even though they shouldn't.Amanda C.
- Business Description:At Stonekings, our goal is to help you turn your house/business into the space of your dreams. We’ll guide you through the decisions, providing fresh options and then stand back while you choose your favorites. We pull it all together into a home or office design that is beautiful, functional and uniquely yours. Stoneking's supervises the entire project from start to finishRecent Review:They never responded or contacted me in any form.Amy P.
Deals in La Porte City for Roofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Asking the right questions before, during, and after a roofing project can help you avoid cold leads, prep client expectations, and get referrals. Take a look at these questions roofers should ask clients at every stage of a project.
Slate roofs, while more expensive than some roof types, offer a highly durable and aesthetically pleasing natural look. In this cost guide, we’ll help you understand how much a slate roof costs, plus tips for saving money on a new slate roof.
Find roofing contractors in
- Elk Run Heights
- Cedar Falls
- Van Horne
- Center Point
roofing contractors in La Porte City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & M Windows Doors and More305 E San Marnan Dr
- A+ Roofing & GuttersPo box 54
- Aesthetic Elements112 Eagle Ridge Dr
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Ahrens Construction620 Tremont St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- All Seasons Construction70 Williams Blvd
- ALLIED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE170 W Mullan Ave.
- A & M Windows Doors and More
- Chris's Handyman Services2022 Jefferson St
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cleary Building - Waverly730 Technology Pl Unit 1
- Collins Construction Inc1208 1st St W
- Community Wholesale Company, Inc1010 Commercial St.
- Chris's Handyman Services
- Freed Construction Inc25546 215th St
Grundy Center, Iowa
- Freed Construction Inc
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Pinecrest Construction LLC1592 150th St
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Platinum Roofing and Construction525 Industrial Drive
- PPC Roofing 1616 Park Towne Pl NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProCrafters Roofing703 Walnut Street
- Pinecrest Construction LLC
- R&D Pipe Company2200 Louetta Road Suite 100
- R&D Pipe Company
- Villegas Roofing LLC
Mason City, Iowa
- Villegas Roofing LLC
- Yoder Construction of NE Iowa LLC1605 Ivory Ave
- Yoder Construction of NE Iowa LLC