Gas fireplaces don’t emit the soothing scent of a campfire, so why not convert? Converting a gas fireplace into a wood-burning one is relatively simple and affordable.
Get matched with top fireplace companies in Keokuk, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Keokuk
- Kalins Indoor ComfortWe worked with the salesman Scott. He was quick to come out to the house to give us the estimate. He also was always on time and easy to get ahold of with any questions we had. I am unsure if the price was competitive as we didn't have any other estimates. The installers were on time the day they were to be there and completed the install in one day. They cleaned the area and took all debris with them. The installers gave us information about running, cleaning, and maintenance prior to leaving. We love the look of the fireplace and Kalins was able to custom fit the insert to maintain brick arch surrounding our fireplace. I also loved that the price was exactly to the penny of the quoted price. No hidden fees or unexpected add ons
- Custom Fireplace AuthorityRyan did an excellent job. He braced the stack an he is very much of a perfectionist. Very friendly an respectable. The materials he used were top of the line. I know I can depend on this chimney for years to come.
- A-1 PreferredArt is great and will not pressure you into things you don't need. We thought we need new brick installed in the firebox and our chimney cleaned. He said the brick is fine since there is another 2 layers behind the first layer but if we wanted it to look better he would do it. Also he said the chimney doesn't need cleaning. We of course would've taken his word on it if he said the work needed to be done. If you need anything done in the Siouxland area having to do with your fireplace and/or chimney, A-1 is definitely the place to call
- Ace Fireplace & Air Duct CleaningDiscovered one damper was taped shut (to keep it closed as it would not completely close). Discovered the damper lever broken to open the 2nd fireplace. First fireplace chimney was clean, 2nd chimney had creosote buildup. Cleaned the 2nd fireplace chimney. Made recommendations for sealing chimneys with newer damper system
- John & Johns Plumbing & Heating LlcPrior to any work, I was given manufacturer options, as well as options on the type of system that could be installed & perform properly. Once the system was decided on, John got in contact with the company, had representatives come to the home, to insure proper duct routing, and gave me a quote. Work was done on time, under budget and as designed. The house was left clean & the crew always used covers to keep from damaging our floors & carpet. With a 20-30 degree difference between the upstairs & downstairs prior the the install, the 1-2 degree difference now is wonderful. It was a lot of money, but below the other estimates I received and worth every penny
- Fireplace SuperstoreThey were the cheapest place around and they respond to the questions we had when we made the purchase. They completed the job in a day.
- Boche Plumbing & Heating IncCompany was punctual on time I was told. They cleaned up after and during process. Instructed both husband and myself on operation of insert. Very satisfied with company and product.
- A-1 PreferredThe service was excellent. Friendly and professional. A-1 came out to inspect the fireplace and chimney and clean it if necessary. I was told that the chimney was in good shape and cleaning wasn't necessary at this time. A small repair was performed, though I wasn't charged for it beyond the inspection fee. He also gave advice on making a small repair on my own. Overall it was an excellent transaction and I'll certainly make use of this service again
- Vick's Heating Plumbing & Ventilating IncI called them when I had an issue and there were at my place the very next day. I would use them again in the future.
- Kalins Indoor ComfortAfter I ordered the product, they informed me the fireplace insert would not fit like they had represented and gave me a new price that was several thousand dollars higher.
Fireplace Companies in Keokuk
- Business Description:Peters Heating and Air Conditioning is a Family owned business. It was opened in 1955 by Ralph and Charlie Peters. Our number one goal at Peters is to satisfy the customer and we have been doing so for over 57 years. We take pride in our high quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Additional phone - (888) 491-4816. We service the areas around: Quincy IL, Hamilton IL, Pittsfield IL, Hannibal MO, Kirksville MO, Columbia MO, Troy MO, St Charles MO, O'fallon MO, St Peters MO, Wentzvil..Recent Review:Peter’s knowingly sold our builder a fireplace model that they knew was known to set off house fire alarms. When we moved into our house we were not able to use our fireplace because every time we turned it on, our house alarm would scream, fire! fire! We called Peter’s on several occasions and was told we needed to “burn it out” every fall season. We tried that for many years and had them come clean it out. After the warranty expired, we found out from one of their salesmen that that fireplace model is known for that. Eight years later, we still have not been able to use the fireplace so we are having it replaced by BrueningLisa L.
- Business Description:Creative Home Renovations provides top quality services with competitive prices through our dedication to detail to each project assuring only the best for each of our clients. A business is only as good as its people and this is especially true in the construction industry. Whatever your dreams may be for your future project, rest assured it will be handled promptly, professionally, with 100% satisfaction with our company going and beyond the expectations for our clientele. Your home is pro..
- Business Description:We are a general contractor we provide a unique number of things for our clients. We put the project together meet with clients on a daily basis and get them involved in the project. It is our goal to make the project as unstressful as possible for the client
- Business Description:Rich~Woods Inc. started as a family owned custom cabinet shop and has developed into a full service home building,remodeling, and finishing contractor.Recent Review:Enjoyed how they handled the design and construction. Appreciated the professional service and clean up after the construction. <br />Cheryl O.
- Business Description:HVAC-residential, commercial.Recent Review:.Steve H.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We have flooring, lighting, 4 lines of cabinets, countertops, and much much more.Recent Review:Sat with him to plan the bathroom, and work out what we wanted. Double Sink, Tub surround & shower done in blue ONYX. <br /> REASONS FOR BAD REVIEW: <br /> 1) Measurement of bath room was measured wrong, Not allowing for new 1/2" wallboard being installed. <br /> 2) Different Decals on sink bowls were put in wrong bowls <br /> 3) Wallboard installed without insuring walls are flat, therefore tall linen closet is not flush and square against wall. <br /> 4) DOES NOT WORK WITH CONTRACT. <br /> 5) PRICE QUOTED WAS 5400.00 <br /> 6) DEPOSIT 3300.00 <br /> 7) BILLED PRICE TOTAL 8540.13 <br /> 8) Charged hourly rate for loading product into trailer to move to house. <br /> 9) DID NOT CLEAN UP AFTER DAYS WORK. In order for us to go to bed at night we had to clean up the cardboard that was around the cabinets and onyx. He installed the shower doors wrong. <br /> 10) WHEN HE SPRAYED THE ORANGE PEEL FOR THE WALLS HE SPRAYED EVERYTHING. WE HAD TO REPLACE THREE LIGHT FIXTURES AS WELL AS SCRAPE THE STUFF OFF OF THE NEW TUB AND SINKS. <br /> 11) After all this he put a builders lean on our house when we disputed the workmanship and the time it took. <br /Jack R.
- Business Description:At Comfortec we are honored to work for you. When you invite a Comfortec employee into your Northwest Iowa home we will be on time, courteous and professional. Our technicians use carpet mask, protective shoe covers, and drop cloths to prevent your home from having damages caused by our service.
- Business Description:Our company is family owned & operated. We have been exceeding expectations in the Midwest since; 1983. Our state of the art technology provides you with precise high quality stone work. We also have gifted artisans to create your vision or replicate century old restorations. Our passionate, knowledgeable team, strives to make your business with Premier Brick & Stone a positive experience. Stone countertops are created & installed by our team. We have a large group of highly respected mas..
- Recent Review:They put a roof on my house worked with and discounted the work I could do myself like hauling away debris and stripping old roof excellent guy great family business.William E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fireplace company articles
Your fireplace can be more than just a vital source of warmth. With a few added details, it can become the focal point of any room. Here are five ideas for choosing the right fireplace stone for your home.
Adding a fireplace to your home is no small undertaking, but fireplaces add value, warmth, light, coziness, and visual appeal as the focal point of the room, so weighing the pros and cons of the different types of fireplaces is essential.
Find fireplace companies in
- Fort Madison
- West Point
- Dallas City
- La Harpe
- West Burlington
- La Grange
- New London
- Mount Pleasant
fireplace companies in Keokuk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brown Wegher Construction125 Gateway Dr
North Sioux City, South Dakota
- Brown Wegher Construction
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
- Dave Navarro Construction
- Frisbie Construction, LLCPO Box 242
- Frisbie Construction, LLC
- RICH-WOODS INC1208 1st Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- RICH-WOODS INC
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- S.W.E. Construction