M & M Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

610 17th St

Bettendorf, IA 52722

Serving all your Painting, Remodeling, and Home Maintenance needs.... ***6-5-17........My health has been poor for the last couple yrs, and have not been active in the Company......I apologize to anyone who tried contacting us with NO response.......Those days are OVER.......Recently took things

01/30/2017

Conan C.

Wonderfully. The spot where I originally wanted the antenna was inaccessible due to snow. So they recommended a spot above the garage, and installed it there wonderfully. Sealed it in nicely, no roof leaks, and routed the cable very responsibly through an existing port which I hadn't noticed before. Enjoying my free HDTV now....

Description of Work
Had an outdoor TV antenna attached to my roof.

Category handyman service, tv antenna

04/04/2016

Keith P.

I contacted M & M Service for some work I needed done in my basement. I called the number provided and left a detailed voicemail describing the work I was requesting along with my name and phone number. I waited a week and still had no response from M &M Service. I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe they were busy and forgot to get back to me. I decided to call again and reference my previous call/voicemail and indicate that I was looking forward to hearing from them. Well it is now a week after my second call and still nothing from them. Thanks but no thanks M & M Service and I am done trying to get in contact with you.

Description of Work
M &M Service never called back after I left two separate detailed voicemails that were left one week apart. Zero professionalism from them and I will never recommend them to anyone. In fact if anybody needs work done I will suggest they forget about calling M & M Service and go elsewhere.

04/21/2015

seth K.

This is my 4th project since last summer with Bob and his crew. Including two baths and a kitchen. Amazing results. Cannot give a higher recommendation.

Description of Work
Replaced two doors, including a difficult slider, in my 3-season room. Re-did a fan, put down new carpet and padding. Took back a door which came damaged.

11/16/2014

seth K.

Can't say enough about Bob's professionalism, honesty and quality of work. We planned every step together and I received exactly what we talked about. Any extra costs along the way were discussed ahead of time. Very pleasant personality and diligent craftsman. If you need anything done in this area, hire this firm!

Description of Work
Bob did a basement bathroom shower remodel, a master-bath shower/tub remodel (major) and a new kitchen remodel, all in about a 5 month period.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

07/05/2014

Wanda L.

After they came and gave me an estimate and I scheduled the work, they kept in contact letting me know I was on the schedule. They are very busy as they do good work, but since mine was a smaller job they found a half day for me. They were ahead of schedule so called and asked to come a couple days earlier which worked out just fine. I had gaping holes in the brick foundation and the corner of the concrete pad had broken off. They repaired all the brickwork like new and fixed the corners of the concrete. Then with the leftover mix they went around and voluntarily repaired some other cracks in the brickwork of the house, which was greatly appreciated. They were friendly and professional workers and cleaned up after they were done. I would definitely hire them again to do other repairs around my home.

Description of Work
Repaired a brick and concrete pad which is the foundation for a screened porch.

06/27/2014

Richard W N.

Provider mud jacked my 30 ft front sidewalk and the end 1/3 of my front porch. took approximately 4 1/2 hours. They used 8 tons of material to do both jobs. They started the job at 7:30 AM and drilled all the holes for the sidewalk. There were two areas on my side walk that had sunken into the ground. The second area had actually dropped away 12 inches. We had a 12and quot; and a 15and quot; step off that really caused a lot of trouble. It took half of the material they had brought to level it out. Now it is perfect. I asked them to also take a look at my front porch. which they did. It had several cracks where it was sinking. We had them use the rest of the material to fill the 8 inch void. They were successful in in stabilizing the slab, and hopefully preventing further cracks in the foundation as the weight of the roof of the porch is not on the injected mud, and not on the footing of the slab.

06/03/2014

Heather S.

I consulted with 4 contractors and Bob was by far the most helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. He was extremely fair on the price and did an excellent job. I had a lot of questions as the construction was being done over a 2-3 week period and he never became impatient or frustrated with me. Anything that I wanted to change, he did no questions asked. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Bob removed old paneling and installed drywall, ceramic floor tile, floor trim, and crown molding to our basement.

05/12/2014

Scott R.

Very easygoing and professional, very neat work and accomadating. I suppose average price although don't remember how much it was off hand.

Description of Work
Reran sump pump hose, new screen door, patched space near foundation, hotwater heater replaced.

05/02/2014

Andrew D.

Got there when they said they would, finished on time, courteous and efficient. Job looks well done.

Description of Work
Put studs in basement, had to glue to floor due to water proofing system install a few months earlier.

04/15/2014

Kenneth D.

The day Bob came over to see what we wanted done. Bob made suggestions and they were GREAT suggestions. He was on time the whole time that he was working on our kitchen. Bob is a very hard worker and he wanted to stay on schedule and he did. Bob and his son worked very hard and long hours. Bob even worked on Saturday and Sunday. Bob asked us if we wouldn't mind him working the weekend. Comminication between us and Bob was EXCELLENT. The Bid DID NOT GO UP. We have dogs and he was consistent about remembering that they needed to go out. Bob's workmanship is excellent. When our kitchen and pantry was done I couldn't believe it. It was more than I thought it would be. We will not hesitiate calling Bob again when we want something else done.

Description of Work
he tore off old plywood and bead board in kitchen. built ceiling in pantry ,installed sheetrock in entire pantry and finished for painting.inslalled a new door between pantry and kitchen,inslalled 1/4 inch underlayment and installed vinyl in pantry,reinstalled old trim and new trim in pantry.Installed new ceiling in kitchen,ran a wire outside for security light,ran a wire outside for outdoor outlet,finished ceiling for painting,skim coat all the kitchen walls,smoothed and prime for painting,secured kitchen cabinets to soffit,installed new trim,inslall 2 ceiling light fixtures kitchen and pantry and security light replaced switches and plates,re-secure countertops to cabinets and painted pantry and kitchen.

04/09/2014

Carole B.

Did not actually use this contractor for the work we needed. We went with another contractor who's price was not quite as high. However, I was impressed with Bob's professionalism and will consider him for future work we may need done.

Description of Work
We thought this estimate was high for the work we needed done so we went with another contractor. However, Bob was very fast to return an estimate and very professional. As it turns out, although the contractor we chose had an original estimate that was lower, by the time the work was completed we ended up paying just about the same amount, because we had to purchase most of the fixtures ourselves.

03/25/2014

Jason A.

On time, on budget and cleaned up project areas after completed, I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Drywall ceiling in garage & baseboard / trim installation in basement

Category drywall, handyman service

02/24/2014

Gina A.

Very we'll, prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Paint ceilings and trim

Category handyman service, interior painters

01/16/2014

Elizabeth H.

Great! They were punctual, fast and neat. They did exactly what their estimate said. Price was great. I had a bid from another place and it was a lot higher. I got exactly what I asked for and needed. The guys came in, got to work, kept at it and finished up when they said they would. Could not ask for more. It has been 3 months now and the deck is looking great. Have had a few compliments on it. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced deck boards, shored up overhang

01/06/2014

Joe J.

Went very well. Bob was very timely and organized. Quality of work was good. Bob cleaned up after himself very well. Projects were done very well. Bob followed up with us after completion to make sure we were happy.

Description of Work
Light demolition, electrical, trim work, painting

12/17/2013

brenda B.

very prompt in getting an estimate back to us. seemed reasonable. this is a legal matter so we are not able to hire anyone at this time. would recommend.

Description of Work
we were looking for someone to fix a previous contractor's messed up job. M & M was very prompt and very thorough. saw immediately a wall that was done straight and saw the previous contractor's mistakes.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

10/07/2013

Selinda W.

I have nothing good to say so I won't say anything at all.

Description of Work
porch

09/13/2013

Steven C.

Bob was punctual and professional. The job was done quickly and efficiently. It did take him a couple days to respond to my inquiry. He did look at a potential job for my deck, but was not interested in the job when I told him a permit would be required. I was pleased with the work he did, and would definitely use him again for smaller jobs and traditional home construction work.

Description of Work
Installed Ceiling Fan/Light Fixture

07/31/2013

Timothy S.

They were very nice and did a great job on all the items we requested. They were on time and did they job for the estimated cost and in my mind for a very reasonable price. One of the small could not be completed not due to them and they have made arrangements to complete next week. I would definitely recommend them to others and if needed will use them again.

Description of Work
They did a couple of small projects including replacing shutters, painting front porch, installed 2 light fixtures, fixed a towel bar and will be Replacing electric meter support which attaches to house.

07/01/2013

carol E.

Did not return call for estimate.

Description of Work
Did not return my call for estimate

Category handyman service

I did not receive a call from this customer for any work....I always return calls, whether I can help them, or just to let them know that I am unable to.....If she would like to call me, I would be more than happy to try and help her out

06/11/2013

Jani W.

Was very pleasant and listened carefully with my concerns. Make great recommendations. Knew where to get the best price on supplies needed. Completed work in less than half a day! A+++ Handyman :) Work was completed in Eldridge, IA

Description of Work
Replaced two inside doors, fixed door jam and rehung door, installed sump pump (I already had the sump pump) replaced two sets of folding closet doors. This work included the new doors and closet doors.

05/21/2013

Mark B.

It was everything I thought it would be.

Description of Work
Replaced some decking and patched a wall

Category handyman service, remodeling

04/10/2013

Thomas H.

did exactly what was asked. pointed out other safety concerns and helped address them.

Description of Work
built an extension on my deck

Category decks

11/19/2012

cindi R.

Bob came over to my house to review the work I needed to have done prior to my kitchen installation. He thoroughly walked through my house and observed all the possible work that needed to be done. He then emailed me the estimate, we decided on the price and he started the work. He was very friendly, prompt and kept the dirt to a small area. I am very happy with the work performed and I will be using him again.

Description of Work
Bob finished electrical work in my kitchen getting it ready for cabinet installation. Bob finished off my wall that was removed by using drywall and plaster. He did great work, I am extremely happy. He will be coming back to install my new kitchen cabinets when they arrive.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

11/05/2012

John M.

Work was completed to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend Bob, to anyone. Was on time and does what he say's he will do.

Description of Work
Repaired tile floor in kitchen, replaces faucet in bathroom, steps to front porch and replaced faucet in garage.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service

A&J Painting

Interior/Exterior Painting Staining Decks Pressure Washing Residential Commercial New Construction Wallpaper Removal Epoxy Flooring

2022 Super Service Award

Riverside Solutions

We are painters focused on finishing your interior walls and exterior buildings. We love working on houses, garages, and with small business owners. You can trust in our years of experience as the painting team you will be provided. We do high-quality and clean work that is orderly and timely. Very experienced painters for your exterior and interior needs. We are also experienced with apartment cleanouts for landlords to get units ready for rent at the beginning of the month. We power wash for several property management companies. Let us empty and gut your units to be ready for renting next month and up to code. Consider us for your home computer needs and tech support as well. We install wireless security cameras and doorbells that connect to your wi-fi. Ask us about any of your technology needs and advice today. Call to schedule your free quote on your project today. Willing to work with any budget within your needs and constraints. Experienced, timely, and professional. Riverside Solutions, Painting+. Reach out to us today to get started with your free and affordable estimate.

Rockin Roll Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Decks and patios, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, painting, remodeling, small concrete work, dry wall hanging & repair, tile work, lawn care, roofs & snow removal.

Ask for details.