When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Eldridge, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Eldridge
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncThe professional from TMI solved the problem within a reasonable time. The price was very reasonable. Would hire again.
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncI explained over the phone what I believe was the problem. Nothing was brought along to even try to correct the problem. A follow up email was to be sent with costs for the parts to be used in fixing things. Told I would have to pay the $98 service call again when he returned. Never have heard from anyone again until you wanted a review. No need for any more contact, I found someone else
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncService rep was excellent! Asset for company for sure. Price little steep. Especially for shower wand installation.
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncWe have a decade old Maytag dryer. We had the bad luck to have it malfunction during the Covid-19 pandemic time. The age of the dryer and the public health crisis apparently combined to limit the ready availability of parts. On May 18, 2020 I contacted TMI and got an appointment for May 21 to get my dryer fixed. On May 21, 2020 the first technician, Mark, came and was unable to fix the dryer because he didn’t have the necessary part. He checked everything else and said the other parts were OK, but we needed a new timer which would run about $260. I paid the service fee at that time. He estimated the timer would take a couple of days to come in. After 12 days, on June 1, 2020, I called TMI and let them know I was still waiting. They said the part had just come in right before I called. The next available repair time was June 11, 2020. On June 11, Brandon arrived to finish the repair. He put in the new timer but noted that the dryer was still not fixed because another part was needed. He estimated that this might take another week. It took longer. TMI called to arrange follow-up repair before the final part came in to minimize delay, and on June 30, 2020, Brandon returned to complete the repair, which he did quickly and efficiently. The final amount due was $22 less than the quoted $260
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncThe fix was simple, but I am not proficient enough to figure that out myself. They came out quickly, arrived on time, made the simple fix without trying to make it out to be something greater than it was. It was worth it to pay the trip fee to have a professional get it done, and particularly to know that they won't try to up sell on un-needed services so that I can trust them to handle other issues that might arise in the future. I would highly recommend them for general maintenance need
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncGREAT!! The tech (Brandon) was on time and I received a call prior to arrival. He went right to work, diagnosed the problem, fixed the fan, ordered the part for the door and all back together in 30 min.!! He was very knowledgable, polite, and friendly. They will need to come back to put in the part that needed to be ordered, but my fridge is running and can still be used. I will call them again!! The cost listed is for the total of todays visit and when they come back
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncMy central air unit stopped cooling so I called TMI. They got a technician out same day. He fixed the problem but said the condenser was sounding bad and didn't know how long it would last. It was installed in 1991. He was right a week later it went out. I called TMI again and they had a man out to do an estimate same day. He was friendly, I believe honest and wasn't pushy. The $70 for the service call the week before was also taken off the price of the new ac unit. So I went with them. They had 2 men out the next business day to install a central air unit. The men looked and acted very professional throughout the entire install. They had all the proper equipment and the entire instal took 4 hours and 30 minutes. It has been over 10 days since. I wanted to wait a little before I wrote a review, just in case. But I haven't had any trouble with the unit. The entire experience was very positive and everything was just as they said, no surprises. Oh there was 1 surprise... a week after the install the man who gave me the estimate on the new ac sent me a $20 gift certificate at a local restaurant.... a nice little touch. Im sorry I don't remember the names
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncTheir service man was polite and took care of the problem as promptly as he could. They came when they said. I would use them again in the future.
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncOur oven was not working and we can smell gas as we turn it on over Memorial Day weekend. We waited until tuesday before calling so we don't pay extra for the holiday weekend. On Tuesday, we called about 1:00 pm and they was there at 2:30 pm. That is quick service! Andrew is very professional and courteous. He is very friendly and answer our questions. It took him about 30 minutes to analyze and repair the igniter to the stove. He had the part available in his truck, and also very through in cleaning the area. He pointed out that we will smell the grease burning off when turn it on the first time. The discounts we received is the senior citizen discount and a $35.00 discount from Angie's List. I would recommend the company to our friends and family
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncTMI provides us Qtrly PM work on the RTU HVAC system. Parts and service included.
Appliance Repair Experts in Eldridge
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Family owned since 1947. Providing commercial and residential plumbing solutions and appliance repair to the quad cities area for over 60 years. Petersen owns 50 separate company vehicles, employs over 60 and we have nearly 100 persons on the payroll at different times of the year depending on the projects involved
- Business Description:Delivery service is available. Additional email - email@example.com. Chambers Services has been offering expert service and sales for over 30 years! We pride ourselves on having a stellar reputation with our customers and are happy to provide references! We enjoy our work and it shows
- Business Description:Locally Owned and Operated Total Maintenance, Inc. (TMI) is a full-service air conditioning, heating, plumbing and appliance repair contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems. In addition to scheduled service tune-ups, repairing of existing equipment, replacement of old equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensi..Recent Review:I explained over the phone what I believe was the problem. Nothing was brought along to even try to correct the problem. A follow up email was to be sent with costs for the parts to be used in fixing things. Told I would have to pay the $98 service call again when he returned. Never have heard from anyone again until you wanted a review. No need for any more contact, I found someone elseJerry C.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Eldridge for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Long Grove
- Le Claire
- Rock Island
- De Witt
- Rapids City
- East Moline
- Port Byron
- Carbon Cliff
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
appliance repair services in Eldridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Refrigeration201 48th Street
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Affordable Washer & Dryer Repair2005 Isett Ave Davenport
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Rescue Inc.21850 270th Ave
Le Claire, Iowa
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A & A Refrigeration
- Big Kountry Built LLC318 W Bennet St.
Long Grove, Iowa
- Big Kountry Built LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Petersen Plumbing & Heating926 W 3rd St
- Petersen Plumbing & Heating
- Save Your Appliance, LLC8850 Ridgewood Rd
Rock Island, Illinois
- Save Your Appliance, LLC
- TMI - Total Maintenance Inc1017 State St
- TMI - Total Maintenance Inc
- Village Home Stores105 S State St Village Home Stores
- Village Home Stores
- Welch Appliance Repair415 E 2nd St
- Welch Appliance Repair