Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Walcott, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Walcott
- Coach House GaragesThey did an excellent job. They built the garage in one day. The price was reasonable. They were punctual, tidy and respectful. I highly recommend their services.
- Coach House GaragesRandy was on time told us about the company and what was different about there garages. They had a good price that we could live with. The guys that put it up were great.
- Coach House GaragesAll of the workers were polite and had good attitudes, they really knew how to do their jobs well. They left the job site clean and orderly. Thumbs up!
- Coach House GaragesThe entire project went better than expected, not only were dates for work met, but they were completed in a timely manner. Mr. Rogers from Coach House kept in contact with us throughout the project from start to finish. I have no complaints whatsoever regarding our experience. The workmanship on the garage is beyond compare with any other installer in our area. We checked other installers work, as well as observed Coach House projects in our area on two occasions. After watching a garage being constructed in Rock Island we decided there was no sense searching any further. Coach House was the one read less
- Coach House GaragesWe had to play phone tag for a few days, but when we finally were able to connect, he was very helpful.
- Coach House GaragesMy rep. was prompt on my inquiry I had made by email to the company. Randy was professional and walked me through the process all the way. He communicated very well through the phone and updated me before things would take place (demolition of old garage, concrete, surveying of my property lines, getting the permits etc.). He was very thorough and even though I had never done this kind of thing before (insurance claim) he was right there for me to talk to if I had any concerns and encouraged me to call him day or night if I had questions. The process went very smooth and the building went very fast, but the quality of the materials used is what sold me on this company. I would very much recommend this company if you want a sturdy and well built garage. If it happens that I should need another garage or building of some sort in the future, I would not hestiate to call them up and have them do the job. They use very good quality materials for their garages. Excellent overall! High recommended read less
- Coach House GaragesThe rep. was very cordial and exceptionally knowledgeable about the product he represented and stood by the quality and craftmanship of that product. The company was very quick to help out and walked me through the entire process. Told me step by step exactly what would be done. Was always available for any questions before, during and after the building began. Highly recommended read less
- Drayer ConstructionExcellent. They communicate well and always cleaned up after themselves. They did great work at a very reasonable price.
- Leffler ConstructionThey did a quick and professional job. Had it all done in roughly 3 days. We had rain on the first day which slowed things down a little, but they did prep work for the next day. I only have one small complaint, because I had to pick up water bottles, Gator-ade bottles and a pop can after the cement contractor was done. This was not Leffler Construction who did this but a contractor who works with them on cement work. The cement contractor did an excellent job otherwise read less
- Rusty McGloghlinWe had Rusty remove our existing custom cabinets (too good to trash so much care was needed), and prepare the kitchen for the flooring guys to tear-out of the existing ceramic tile floor. After the new wood floor was laid he returned to put the cabinets back in place in preparation for the new quartz countertops. No shimming was needed for the counters attesting to the great installation work. We needed to wait a few months until his schedule was open but it was time worth the wait. He is meticulous in his planning and fastidious in execution. Some of the cabinets were floor-to-ceiling and needed care in removal and resetting. We were so pleased with his work and the final results. The work was completed on schedule enabling our other contractors to keep to theirs. Rusty is trustworthy, dependable, and a great guy. We already have other jobs lined up for when his schedule allows. Strong recommendation, highly recommended read less
Garage Builders in Walcott
- Business Description:Specializing in FRAMING, REMODELING, SIDING, FLOORING, TILING, KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today read less
- Business Description:Iowa Roofpros is a Full Services Roofing Business. We can help in so many ways: New construction planning and blueprint estimates, Re-roofing services, Roof system reconstruction, Storm Damage restoration, historical restoration. With a long and storied history of taking care of our clients you can trust that when you hire the team at Roofpros we are here to help protect your biggest investment "Your Home", and with over 6 decades of roofing industry knowledge you can trust with a RoofPros Si.. read lessRecent Review:It was fabulous. They were very courteous with me. They were very helpful in explaining everything. They did an excellent job. It was a spotless job.laura p.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a small company able to do large projects, willing to do small projects. We are fully insured and our employees are covered with Workmen's Compensation insurance. Any subcontractor we may use is also fully insured read lessRecent Review:This project was not easy, but Duane sometimes came when promised, and sometimes not. The custom windows he ordered came clad on the wrong side! Buyer beware!Xenya M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Gutters and downspouts. Additional address - 9309 217th Street N, Port Byron, IL 61275. Superior Gutter Inc is a local, privately owned businness with over 24 years of experience installing rain gutter systems in Rock Island County and Scott County. Including: Port Byron, Cordova, Albany, Fulton, Clinton, LeClaire, Pleasant Valley, Riverdale, Bettendorf, Davenport, Rock Island, Moline, East Moline, Silvis, Rapids City, Coal Valley, Milan, Erie, Eldridge, Geneseo, Colona, Orion, Hillsdale, Ha.. read lessRecent Review:I called to get an estimate. They told me they were too busy and to call someone else or try them again in four weeks. Thanks for nothing. I would have appreciated being put on a waiting list as there is no rush. Oh well. I won't be calling back read lessRachel R.
- Business Description:Small family owned business Built from word of mouth.We have 18 employees and are growing yearly. We sub-contract all electric and plumbing.Invoices are sent out after job completion and customer satisfaction, due within 30 days read lessRecent Review:Price quoted was lower than the others to perform the exact same work. They arrived when they said they would, they cleaned at the end of each day and thoroughly after the last day. We have a large roof and it took 5 days. The only issue we have is not with Iossi directly. The company that delivered the supplies cracked our driveway and we were told by that company that they will fix it but after a couple of phone calls we still have a cracked driveway read lessBonnie K.
- Business Description:With thirty year of experience in the construction industry. We guarantee our product with top quality service and workmanship at affordable prices. Serving the Quad Cities and surrounding areas. Looking forward to making you our next satisfied custumer read less
- Business Description:we serve all phases of construction you can rest assure with 35 yrs exp your project is done correctly the first time.
- Business Description:Derrick's Custom Carpentry offers the highest quality services for a fraction of the price of the competition. The Goal is complete customer satisfaction and we don't rest til we reach that goal.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Blue Grass
- Long Grove
- Rock Island
- Taylor Ridge
- East Moline
- De Witt
- Le Claire
- Coal Valley
- Carbon Cliff
- Rapids City
garage builders in Walcott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EDANS CUSTOM SHEDS & MORE
- EDANS CUSTOM SHEDS & MORE
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- JO'B Construction & Remodeling Inc.PO Box 151
Long Grove, Iowa
- JO'B Construction & Remodeling Inc.
- MasterCraft Construction839 10th street w
- MasterCraft Construction
- Quality Home Remoldeling1836 1/2 Rockingham Rd.
- Quality Home Remoldeling
- Vance Construction
- Vance Construction
- WERNER RESTORATION SVC INC102 Innovation Way
- WERNER RESTORATION SVC INC