The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Donnellson, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Donnellson
- K & M ApplianceI called on Friday and he came Saturday morning. He checked for the part needed and came and fixed it Monday. He was here when he said he would be and explained everything to me. I will use K &M again when I need appliance work!
- Quality Appliance Service And PartsThey were extremely helpful. They did quote a price before and I had them come out to the house too. I can buy parts from them if I wanted to or else I can have them come out to the house for servicing. I liked them. They were the only one in town that worked on the stove.
- Seiler Appliance IncSeilers was helpful in the showroom, so we picked out the best option for our needs. They explained the different options, and helped us figure out which ones we would like, and which ones were actually unnecessary. They ordered and installed the appliances on time - even took the time to clean up after themselves. It turned out that the manufacturer had sent the wrong filter for the water dispenser in the refrigerator - they kept on it until it arrived - and then brought it to the house. We had one problem with a stove burner - they came out and fixed it promptly, no charge. I really trust Russ Seiler and his team. They know what they're talking about, and won't try to convince you to buy something that you don't need
- AppliancePartsPros.comOrdering the element was very smooth and easy, price was wonderful and shipping was very reasonable. Hopefully it won't take took long to receive.
- Quality Appliance Service And PartsI called the office on Friday and was able to get an appointment for Monday. Justin arrived on time, was very personable and knowledgeable on the appliance. I had never used Quality Appliance before but would definitely call them again for other appliance repair issues.
- JOHN'S APPLIANCEJohn has come to my house numerous times over the years for small appliance repairs. He always responds to my calls quickly and get out within 2 days at most. He will only fix what is needed and makes suggestions on repairs that might save me money. He loves to talk to you while he is working, which I don't mind at all, but it may bother others
- Primrose Heating and Air ConditioningIt went well overall. Actually my husband and I have used them many times over the years for any AC, Heating, & plumbing problems that we have. We have recommended them to others--and will continue to do so.
- VAN ROEKEL APPLIANCE SVCDid not have that service performed 2nd time I have got reviews and no service was proviced
- Arnold Refrigeration, Inc.Mark responded quickly to come and estimate work needed. He sent communication about when part would arrive and when work would be preformed Friendly, timely manner gave me confidence. Job well done at good price.
- Jim's Appliance SVCOrdered a new washer when my 8 year old Maytag stopped spinning while the wife was doing laundry. Figured I needed a washer and repairing it would be more expensive than a new one. After reading about the fault code Lr on the internet, decided to see what it cost to replace a defective motor, so I called Jim's Appliance Service. Jim listened to the info about the code and said he had to see the washer before ordering anything. Scheduled for the following day at 1:00PM. Showed up exactly at 1:00PM! Looked at the washer, then opened it up, starting checking resistance. Didn't match Maytag manual, so he opened up the washer and found the schematic they put in the washer control panel. Found a loose connector on a wire going to the motor. Washer worked fine! Jim did ask if I was interested in changing out the 8 year old drive belt. Heck yes I wanted him to do that. After 8 years the belt had stretched about 2" and could possibly slip with a washer full of towels or jeans. Whole charge was about $112.00 including belt and tax. Obviously, I cancelled the new washer order! Heck! This guy could have sold me a new motor and controller for over $400.00 and I would have paid it gladly. But, he found the problem and fixed it. He may have done a little suggestive selling as far as the drive belt, but hey, it really was just a problem waiting to happen! He even vacuumed the floor under the washer an check the water hose to see if their filters were clogging. Better yet, today (he fixed it yesterday) I get a phone call from Jim. Wants to know if everything is working OK and to call him if I need help. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD A TRADESMAN DO THAT?? Class act
Appliance Repair Experts in Donnellson
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Peters Heating and Air Conditioning is a Family owned business. It was opened in 1955 by Ralph and Charlie Peters. Our number one goal at Peters is to satisfy the customer and we have been doing so for over 57 years. We take pride in our high quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Additional phone - (888) 491-4816. We service the areas around: Quincy IL, Hamilton IL, Pittsfield IL, Hannibal MO, Kirksville MO, Columbia MO, Troy MO, St Charles MO, O'fallon MO, St Peters MO, Wentzvil..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:Starnes TV and Appliance Where we service what we sell!
Deals in Donnellson for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
Find appliance repair services in
- West Point
- Fort Madison
- Dallas City
- New London
- Mount Pleasant
- West Burlington
- La Harpe
- Morning Sun
appliance repair services in Donnellson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy440 Indian Head Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning4520 Broadway St
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE105 6TH AVE
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE