If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Mediapolis, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Mediapolis
- K & M ApplianceI called on Friday and he came Saturday morning. He checked for the part needed and came and fixed it Monday. He was here when he said he would be and explained everything to me. I will use K &M again when I need appliance work!
- VAN ROEKEL APPLIANCE SVCEven though he was busy, he made time to do the recall work the day I needed it to be done, did the replacement work and then serviced the dishwasher as well.
- Seiler Appliance IncDelivers and removes appliances. Sets up and cleans up after they install. Always very friendly. Willing to come when called and when u call them they are there within 24 hours.
- Seiler Appliance IncI called around and they had the most reasonable prices. I went over on Friday at 1pm and paid for washer and told them I needed delivered and they deliver it that afternoon at 4 pm. The service people hooked it up and check to make sure hose weren't leaking. And I was a happy camper. I would use them again
- JOHN'S APPLIANCEJohn has come to my house numerous times over the years for small appliance repairs. He always responds to my calls quickly and get out within 2 days at most. He will only fix what is needed and makes suggestions on repairs that might save me money. He loves to talk to you while he is working, which I don't mind at all, but it may bother others
- A-1 Appliance Repair Burlington IowaPeople answering the phones were efficient and scheduled an appointment working around my schedule. They assured me that there would be a $35 service call & would tell me if the washer was worth fixing. The service call would be applied to the repair if necessary. Technician arrived early and was friendly. Gave estimate of services that needed to be done and apologized because he didn't have the part needed. Scheduled another appointment, where he came back, arriving early again. He did what he said he would do and in a prompt manner. Cleaned up the area nicely
- THE APPLIANCE DOCTORI called Monday between 4-5pm, expecting to get an appointment at the end of the week. They were able to send someone out Tuesday morning to repair my dryer and I live 20 miles from where they are located. I don't know how good the pricing is because I know nothing about dryers, but I was impressed with how quickly they were able to come and now my dryer works
- KOLLMAN APPLIANCELarry arrived when expected, was very personable and friendly toward me and my dog. He fixed the problem, told me what he was doing and why. The work was efficient, he left no mess (even swept up the crumbs he found under the stove when he pulled it out) and was very good. The oven has worked without issue ever since
- Seiler Appliance IncSeiler Appliances really helped us and did a great job! We had bought a new home in Humboldt, and needed new kitchen appliances. Russ Seiler was very helpful in providing options and insight into the different model appliances so we could get exactly what we wanted. He seemed very knowledgeable about the different models and brands. Russ ordered the appliances for us (no pressure to buy what he had in stock) and held them until our closing date. We had to have a gas line installed for the gas stove/oven. Russ provided a template for the stove so the plumber could place the outlet in the correct place - we never would have thought of that! The day of the installation, everything went quickly and cleanly. He took away the old appliances, no problem. There were little things I really noticed - like how he balanced all the appliances. Cooking on the stove top - the eggs don't slide to one side of the pan - because the stove is evenly balanced. The manufacturer had neglected to send the charcoal filter for the vent system, so Russ informed us of the oversight, and promptly delivered it once it arrived. I feel confident going to him for service. One of the service technicians explained that they prioritize their service calls by need - so, if your refrigerator is malfunctioning and you have critical medications in there - they will prioritize your service call higher than someone without special needs. They also prioritize callers with very small children, recognizing that formula and special baby/toddler foods can go bad quickly, threatening a small child's health. I don't mind if we are put lower on the priority list if a baby or an invalid has higher needs than I do... I thought it was very considerate of them. If I'm considering any more appliance purchases, I'll be going back to Seiler Appliances. They were friendly, helpful and professional
- Seiler Appliance IncI have used Seilers many times over the past 2 years for purchases and repairs alike and have found them to be very professional, competitively priced and extremely reliable. Their commitment to customer service is unheard of. I have called with urgent problems on several occasions and have had someone from Seilers at my door in 10 minutes. I've never seen customer service like they provide. They show up when they say they will, do quality work, and finish on time
Appliance Repair Experts in Mediapolis
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Starnes TV and Appliance Where we service what we sell!
- Business Description:we do aLL TYPES OF HOME REPAIRS AND SERVICES IN PAINTING,CARPENTRY,SMALL PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL,DRYWALL PATCH AND REPAIRS AND EVERYTHING ELSE
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
Deals in Mediapolis for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Morning Sun
- West Burlington
- New London
- Mount Pleasant
- Columbus Junction
- Dallas City
- West Point
- Fort Madison
- La Harpe
- Taylor Ridge
appliance repair services in Mediapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy440 Indian Head Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE105 6TH AVE
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE