Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Fairfield, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Fairfield
- K & M ApplianceI called on Friday and he came Saturday morning. He checked for the part needed and came and fixed it Monday. He was here when he said he would be and explained everything to me. I will use K &M again when I need appliance work!
- Quality Appliance Service And PartsWife called and scheduled appointment and was able to get something right away. Serviceman stopped by and noticed handle was broken and not making the connection to the dishwasher housing. He fixed it without the handle so we could at least use the dishwasher until the new part was ordered and available. Part was in 2 days later and scheduled appt for noon immediately to be installed. Repairman called 11:30 said might be a little late due to weather which was really nice to know. Took a few minutes to repair and they were in and out. Highly recommended and very dependable
- Jeff's RepairJeff Webb was punctual, friendly, and had expert knowledge of maintenance of household appliances. Mr. Webb's services were performed quickly with out any disturbance to the clients personal daily activities. I will use Mr. Webb's services again in the future.
- Quality Appliance Service And PartsI called the office on Friday and was able to get an appointment for Monday. Justin arrived on time, was very personable and knowledgeable on the appliance. I had never used Quality Appliance before but would definitely call them again for other appliance repair issues.
- Seiler Appliance IncI have used Seilers many times over the past 2 years for purchases and repairs alike and have found them to be very professional, competitively priced and extremely reliable. Their commitment to customer service is unheard of. I have called with urgent problems on several occasions and have had someone from Seilers at my door in 10 minutes. I've never seen customer service like they provide. They show up when they say they will, do quality work, and finish on time
- VAN ROEKEL APPLIANCE SVCEven though he was busy, he made time to do the recall work the day I needed it to be done, did the replacement work and then serviced the dishwasher as well.
- Erics Appliance Repair And Handyman ServiceEric response was quick and he arrived right on time and was very professional and wasted no time. He explained the problem and ordered the parts, when the parts arrived he returned and installed them, He only charged for one service call and as I paid for the parts when ordering I got them at his cost. Super Jo
- Jim's Appliance SVCOrdered a new washer when my 8 year old Maytag stopped spinning while the wife was doing laundry. Figured I needed a washer and repairing it would be more expensive than a new one. After reading about the fault code Lr on the internet, decided to see what it cost to replace a defective motor, so I called Jim's Appliance Service. Jim listened to the info about the code and said he had to see the washer before ordering anything. Scheduled for the following day at 1:00PM. Showed up exactly at 1:00PM! Looked at the washer, then opened it up, starting checking resistance. Didn't match Maytag manual, so he opened up the washer and found the schematic they put in the washer control panel. Found a loose connector on a wire going to the motor. Washer worked fine! Jim did ask if I was interested in changing out the 8 year old drive belt. Heck yes I wanted him to do that. After 8 years the belt had stretched about 2" and could possibly slip with a washer full of towels or jeans. Whole charge was about $112.00 including belt and tax. Obviously, I cancelled the new washer order! Heck! This guy could have sold me a new motor and controller for over $400.00 and I would have paid it gladly. But, he found the problem and fixed it. He may have done a little suggestive selling as far as the drive belt, but hey, it really was just a problem waiting to happen! He even vacuumed the floor under the washer an check the water hose to see if their filters were clogging. Better yet, today (he fixed it yesterday) I get a phone call from Jim. Wants to know if everything is working OK and to call him if I need help. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD A TRADESMAN DO THAT?? Class act
- A&E Factory Service - RichmondMaytag extended warranty program. Aand E was assigned to do the work. Repairman showed the next morning and found the bearings shot. Had to order parts. Parts UPS to our house and repairman returned. This is normally a 2 man job but the repairmans partner was not working this day. He replaced the bearings and ran a spin cycle - quiet. That evening the washer started making noise again, Called the next morning and had a repairman at the house in 4 hours. He checked the washer and found a counter balance weight was loose. I am involved in a service industry and understand there is not a business around that is 100% foolproof. To me, how a business corrects their miscues is a very important factor in rating them. I have given them a top rating even though they had to return to fix a problem. All repairmen were professional
- KOLLMAN APPLIANCELarry arrived when expected, was very personable and friendly toward me and my dog. He fixed the problem, told me what he was doing and why. The work was efficient, he left no mess (even swept up the crumbs he found under the stove when he pulled it out) and was very good. The oven has worked without issue ever since
Appliance Repair Experts in Fairfield
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Peters Heating and Air Conditioning is a Family owned business. It was opened in 1955 by Ralph and Charlie Peters. Our number one goal at Peters is to satisfy the customer and we have been doing so for over 57 years. We take pride in our high quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Additional phone - (888) 491-4816. We service the areas around: Quincy IL, Hamilton IL, Pittsfield IL, Hannibal MO, Kirksville MO, Columbia MO, Troy MO, St Charles MO, O'fallon MO, St Peters MO, Wentzvil..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:We are a small business operating out of Washington Iowa. We have a second shop located in Iowa City Iowa.
Deals in Fairfield for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Fairfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy440 Indian Head Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Leet's Refrigeration, LC1303 West Main Street
- Leet's Refrigeration, LC
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning4520 Broadway St
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE105 6TH AVE
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE