A dishwasher can use less energy than washing dishes by hand, but only if it's running efficiently. Learn how dishwasher maintenance can ensure top performance.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Burlington , IA
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Burlington
- Arnold Refrigeration, Inc.This company not only donated their time and resources but they donated kindness to help another community other than their own down in Fort Madison. Thank you very much we will continue to recommend this company in the future.
- Iowa Appliance RepairThey responded and came quickly to repair our dryer. They were professional, quickly diagnosed the issue, made the repair, and then cleaned out the dryer vent from the dryer to where it vents outside. Upon completing the work the repair person then completely swept and vacuumed the dryer lint leaving the area completely clean. Highly recommend Iowa Repair Center, LLC
- K & M ApplianceI called on Friday and he came Saturday morning. He checked for the part needed and came and fixed it Monday. He was here when he said he would be and explained everything to me. I will use K &M again when I need appliance work!
- AppliancePartsPros.comOrdering the element was very smooth and easy, price was wonderful and shipping was very reasonable. Hopefully it won't take took long to receive.
- Jim's Appliance SVCOrdered a new washer when my 8 year old Maytag stopped spinning while the wife was doing laundry. Figured I needed a washer and repairing it would be more expensive than a new one. After reading about the fault code Lr on the internet, decided to see what it cost to replace a defective motor, so I called Jim's Appliance Service. Jim listened to the info about the code and said he had to see the washer before ordering anything. Scheduled for the following day at 1:00PM. Showed up exactly at 1:00PM! Looked at the washer, then opened it up, starting checking resistance. Didn't match Maytag manual, so he opened up the washer and found the schematic they put in the washer control panel. Found a loose connector on a wire going to the motor. Washer worked fine! Jim did ask if I was interested in changing out the 8 year old drive belt. Heck yes I wanted him to do that. After 8 years the belt had stretched about 2" and could possibly slip with a washer full of towels or jeans. Whole charge was about $112.00 including belt and tax. Obviously, I cancelled the new washer order! Heck! This guy could have sold me a new motor and controller for over $400.00 and I would have paid it gladly. But, he found the problem and fixed it. He may have done a little suggestive selling as far as the drive belt, but hey, it really was just a problem waiting to happen! He even vacuumed the floor under the washer an check the water hose to see if their filters were clogging. Better yet, today (he fixed it yesterday) I get a phone call from Jim. Wants to know if everything is working OK and to call him if I need help. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD A TRADESMAN DO THAT?? Class act
- THE APPLIANCE DOCTORI called Monday between 4-5pm, expecting to get an appointment at the end of the week. They were able to send someone out Tuesday morning to repair my dryer and I live 20 miles from where they are located. I don't know how good the pricing is because I know nothing about dryers, but I was impressed with how quickly they were able to come and now my dryer works
- AC & R SPECIALISTEverything has gone very well. You can actually get ahold of them on the weekends. They are good guys, and they do a good job.
- VAN ROEKEL APPLIANCE SVCEven though he was busy, he made time to do the recall work the day I needed it to be done, did the replacement work and then serviced the dishwasher as well.
- Quality Appliance Service And PartsHe started at it right away and new exactly what he was doing. my dryer was making the most annoying squeeling noise and now it works great.
- Seiler Appliance IncSeilers was helpful in the showroom, so we picked out the best option for our needs. They explained the different options, and helped us figure out which ones we would like, and which ones were actually unnecessary. They ordered and installed the appliances on time - even took the time to clean up after themselves. It turned out that the manufacturer had sent the wrong filter for the water dispenser in the refrigerator - they kept on it until it arrived - and then brought it to the house. We had one problem with a stove burner - they came out and fixed it promptly, no charge. I really trust Russ Seiler and his team. They know what they're talking about, and won't try to convince you to buy something that you don't need
Last update on October 3, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Burlington
Deals in Burlington for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’ve noticed unsightly residue on your dishes or clothing, you may have a hard water problem. Learn to combat hard water before it causes major damage.
Installing a dishwasher costs around $970, depending on the type and labor costs. Learn the cost to install a new dishwasher in this guide.
Find appliance repair services in
- West Burlington,
- Dallas City,
- Fort Madison,
- New London,
- La Harpe,
- West Point,
- Morning Sun,
- Mount Pleasant,
appliance repair services in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE105 6TH AVE
Grinnell, Iowa 50112
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE