Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Charles City, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Charles City
- K & M ApplianceI called on Friday and he came Saturday morning. He checked for the part needed and came and fixed it Monday. He was here when he said he would be and explained everything to me. I will use K &M again when I need appliance work!
- Seiler Appliance IncDelivers and removes appliances. Sets up and cleans up after they install. Always very friendly. Willing to come when called and when u call them they are there within 24 hours.
- Quality Appliance Service And PartsThey were extremely helpful. They did quote a price before and I had them come out to the house too. I can buy parts from them if I wanted to or else I can have them come out to the house for servicing. I liked them. They were the only one in town that worked on the stove.
- A-1 Appliance Repair Burlington IowaIt went great! The repairman was professional, friendly and efficient, had the part needed in his truck and gave me an opportunity to clean the freezer compartment and door before he put everything back together. Instead of spending my half-day off waiting on a repairman and cleaning up after him, everything was done in just over an hour. As long as the fridge keeps working correctly, I'm 100% satisfied with this experience read less
- JOHN'S APPLIANCEJohn has come to my house numerous times over the years for small appliance repairs. He always responds to my calls quickly and get out within 2 days at most. He will only fix what is needed and makes suggestions on repairs that might save me money. He loves to talk to you while he is working, which I don't mind at all, but it may bother others read less
- Seiler Appliance IncI called around and they had the most reasonable prices. I went over on Friday at 1pm and paid for washer and told them I needed delivered and they deliver it that afternoon at 4 pm. The service people hooked it up and check to make sure hose weren't leaking. And I was a happy camper. I would use them again read less
- Seiler Appliance IncSeilers was helpful in the showroom, so we picked out the best option for our needs. They explained the different options, and helped us figure out which ones we would like, and which ones were actually unnecessary. They ordered and installed the appliances on time - even took the time to clean up after themselves. It turned out that the manufacturer had sent the wrong filter for the water dispenser in the refrigerator - they kept on it until it arrived - and then brought it to the house. We had one problem with a stove burner - they came out and fixed it promptly, no charge. I really trust Russ Seiler and his team. They know what they're talking about, and won't try to convince you to buy something that you don't need read less
- Arnold Refrigeration, Inc.Mark responded quickly to come and estimate work needed. He sent communication about when part would arrive and when work would be preformed Friendly, timely manner gave me confidence. Job well done at good price.
- A-1 Appliance Repair Burlington IowaPeople answering the phones were efficient and scheduled an appointment working around my schedule. They assured me that there would be a $35 service call & would tell me if the washer was worth fixing. The service call would be applied to the repair if necessary. Technician arrived early and was friendly. Gave estimate of services that needed to be done and apologized because he didn't have the part needed. Scheduled another appointment, where he came back, arriving early again. He did what he said he would do and in a prompt manner. Cleaned up the area nicely read less
- Quality Appliance Service And PartsWife called and scheduled appointment and was able to get something right away. Serviceman stopped by and noticed handle was broken and not making the connection to the dishwasher housing. He fixed it without the handle so we could at least use the dishwasher until the new part was ordered and available. Part was in 2 days later and scheduled appt for noon immediately to be installed. Repairman called 11:30 said might be a little late due to weather which was really nice to know. Took a few minutes to repair and they were in and out. Highly recommended and very dependable read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Charles City
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:Starnes TV and Appliance Where we service what we sell!
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. read less
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Nora Springs
- New Hampton
- Shell Rock
- Saint Ansgar
- Mason City
- Le Roy
appliance repair services in Charles City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy440 Indian Head Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- New Hampton Appliance Repair Men1970 N Linn Ave #B2092
New Hampton, Iowa
- New Hampton Appliance Repair Men
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE105 6TH AVE
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE