Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Chariton, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Chariton
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Premier Construction ServicesWe were referred to Adam by our daughter. We just purchased a home and were having work done prior to moving in. We knew we wanted a sun room but we were not sure about the details. Adam met with us and walked us through all the different styles of sun rooms his company has completed and gave us some great ideas. His website was really helpful in viewing some of their past projects. We were on a strict deadline to get moved into the house and Adam met and exceeded all deadlines, his crew completed the entire sun room in less than a week! Adam recommended a stone accent wall in the room to match the rest of the house and we love it! We are very pleased with our sun room and Adam was great to work with - he knows his products and helped us with design as well. We definitely recommend Premier Construction as a contractor
- Good Life RenovationsTom Cisar is the owner of Good Life Renovations and is a remarkable and very talented carpenter. I would 100% recommend Tom and his crew to complete almost any home renovation. I live 45 miles outside the metro, and Tom came drive out on a Sunday afternoon for a complimetnary bid. I live in a a turn of the century and historical Victorian home. We only hire the best in our household. I will be definitley be calling Tom back for future projects to include a complete kitchen remodel. Background: I originally called Tom out in early October 2011 for a drywall and plaster repair estimate, which later was referred to another contractor.(I peeled a lot of wall paper and the walls needed to be re-skimmed and repaired. Tom was honest about his current time-frame on completing large projects and I was referred to a gentleman named Rob; who was also booked out for a good two months. We elected to hire another individual for the drywall/plaster repairs). I decided to show Tom several other jobs that I needed completed around my home. Before the bid began he let me know that he was very booked up, and that he would be at least 4-6 weeks to fit me into his schedule due to outdoor paint jobs. I 100% understood his situation due to the time of year and high demand for a contractor in the late Summer.Jobs completed:After walking Tom through my turn of the century 100 year old Victorian home, I decided to hire him for the following jobs: New bathroom installation/conversion from a bedroom to a bathroom. I hired a plumber to to do all of the plumbing work, but hired Tom to complete ALL of the finish work as outlined below. Bathroom:*Patch, skim-coat, paint, run electrical wires for new outlets, hang fixtures, install sub-floor, tile, grout, seal, and complete other misc. work. *Approx price: $2,200 Interior painting:*Paint the following rooms: downstairs bathroom, upstairs bathroom, living room, parlor, dining room, entryway, hallway, two bedrooms.*Approx price: $1350 (I supplied all of the paint, but he supplied blue tape and all rollers/brushes.) Misc projects: *Hand electrical fixtures, install ventilation grates, etc. *Approx price: $300.00 Overall, you must understand that Tom Cisar is a very competitively priced contractor. He is also a very "in-demand" contractor; dependent on the time of year. If you are looking for a trustworthy contractor, look no further
- RICH-WOODS INCEnjoyed how they handled the design and construction. Appreciated the professional service and clean up after the construction.
- Gary Nelson PaintingThey did a fabulous job! We are totally pleased with the result. It took so much work to get all the old wallpaper off and holes filled and then totally repainted after the removal of curtain rods and shelves. Gary and Rob were easy to work with, especially when I changed my mind about the color on a whole room that they had just finished. Gary recommended the brand of paint and even helped with the paint choices; he's seen and painted a lot of homes. I was most concerned about the cleanup. The dust from the "mudding"and sanding of the holes that they patched was quite literally everywhere. I assumed that they would clean up a bit, but knowing the difference between when a man cleans and when a woman cleans, I was sure that I would have to go back and do it all again. I, thankfully, was wrong. The house is quite spotless
- Academy DrywallI had a drain pipe leak in my house that damaged the livingroom ceiling. I realize by their standards this was a very small job but they were more than happy to take it on. They explained that to patch a textured ceiling was not a one day process but would require several trips to the house doing a little bit each time. i gave them access to my home so they could stop at their convienence between other jobs in the area. the only way i could tell they were there was by the changes in the ceiling appearance from day to day. i know that drywall work can be messy and i'm not sure how the contained the mess but my house was never dirty and they were done in about four trips. i was impressed with how they were able to blend the texture back in. with this house only being 7 yr's old i was nervous about the patch being visible. i bet you couldn't find it unless i showed you where it was. good job guys
- Home Improvement 4 LessEverything on this project has progressed smoothly from start to the current stage. There were no real hiccups that weren't easily dealt with. A wall was moved, which put a heater vent from inside to outside the bathroom. They simply cut a new hole inside the bathroom, and covered over the old vent with wood flooring - matches perfectly. The owner, Rick, was always very upfront obout any concerns, kept me up to date on the daily progress, and where we stood financially. I was never surprised at any numbers, as I knew exactly where we were. That specifically allowed me to put this particular project on hold so that I could focus on a couple others. Had I not chosen this specific shower system, I know the project would be complete and have cost significantly less (fixtures were a large part of the expense, and not the labor or general materials). I couldn't be more satisfied with how things are progressing. I look forward to the finished project! Excellent work, Home Improvement 4 Less
- Lancaster Painting LLCA beautiful, professional result from these top-rated painters. Highly recommended, will absolutely use again.
- Pat Lennon Construction LLCIt went really well. We had to reschedule because of the weather, but they knew we had a deadline and were able to get it done ahead of time. They were very neat and clean. They came in under their estimate, much to our surprise. They were very nice and respectful to work with--it was no trouble having our kids be around them
Drywall Contractors in Chariton
- Business Description:We offer the following services: Drywall & Plaster. Every job gets done right, give us a call or text today for a free estimate, on time "every time"!. Licenced & Insured. Locally owned.Recent Review:Aldin and his father are fantastic. Aldin came over on time for the estimate. He was very courteous, polite and knowledgeable . American Drywall and Plasters estimate was by far better then any of the other estimates I received. They showed up on time and ready to work. They are very efficient and good at what they do. Everyone estimated the job to take 4 or 5 days. Aldin and Dino finished in two. Their work is flawless. I will without any hesitation recommend them to my friends and family. They are top notch and do an excellent job. Another thing that was great about Aldin is he always kept me informed of the progress and where they were at in the projectSteven L.
- Business Description:Call us for your interior and exterior paintings. Flooring, Windows repair, fencing, retaining walls, We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality for new installations and repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction, Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They were very nice people and they did a nice job.gene p.
- Recent Review:They put a roof on my house worked with and discounted the work I could do myself like hauling away debris and stripping old roof excellent guy great family business.William E.
- Business Description:WELCOME In 2017, Our family is proud to announce the launch of a home improvement/ Ag services business. We will offer residential and farm related services. If you need a hired hand around the house or farm, put our years of experience to work for you. I’ve worked in the construction business most of my life as a sideline to my everyday job, but now we are taking it to the next level. Once we moved to Osceola, we bought our first starter home that we proceeded to completely dismantle..Recent Review:Great! Love it!Diane N.
- Business Description:AK FloorCoverings is a family owned and operated business. We specialize in all your flooring purchasing and installation needs. We have many different items to choose from in our store front in Laurens, Iowa. However we do travel and can bring those choices to you, we offer free bids and measuring. We do not just do flooring we also specialize in odd jobs to also help you with other remodeling needs that you may need. The people you speak to on the phone will be the people you see in person,..
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experienceRecent Review:The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitationSharon O.
- Business Description:Kitchen, Bath, & More! Located in Marshalltown Ia. Jamison Concepts llc provides and installs top of the line Tile, Wood / Laminate flooring, and Walk In Tubs in central Iowa. We have renovated entire homes, but Bathrooms and Kitchens are our specialty. Jamison Concepts llc ...it's what we do
- Business Description:We specialize in all types and phases of Painting. Including Drywall Repairs and or installation. All types of texturing. Accent colors to add character to any room. With 23 years of experience I can do it all, and at a much better price! All of my work is done in a professional manner, with honesty and integrity on every job.. Your satisfaction is always Guaranteed!!! Sincerely, Clifton Whit
- Business Description:Whether you are in the process of constructing a new home from the ground up or you need your company’s parking lot repaved, it is important to have a reliable contractor on your side. Luckily for Salem, IA and the surrounding areas, Veile Contracting Inc is here to provide contracting services. Through hard work, innovation, and a genuine concern for our clients, Veile Contracting Inc will continue to flourish as the Midwest's number one construction contracting service. For 3 years, Veil..
- Business Description:Drywall complete services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Melcher Dallas
- Saint Charles
- Prairie City
- Pleasant Hill
- West Des Moines
drywall contractors in Chariton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Construction2441 Upland Ave
- 1st Construction
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
- American Drywall & Plaster5124 NW 59th Ave
- Armstrong Construction314 Lantry St
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- A Mark of Integrity
- GM Handyman Services1231 Third Street
Webster City,, Iowa
- GM Handyman Services
- Larry Elwood Construction2401 S Federal Ave
Mason City, Iowa
- Larry Elwood Construction
- M & H Construction11652 Sperry Rd
- M & H Construction
- Nawanna Construction912 17th St.
Sioux City, Iowa
- Nawanna Construction
- Omeara Wall Works1507 270th Ave
- Omeara Wall Works
- RICH-WOODS INC1208 1st Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- RICH-WOODS INC
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- S.W.E. Construction
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Weinreich Plastering & Drywall1503 Lacy Blvd
Sioux City, Iowa
- Weinreich Plastering & Drywall