The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Chariton, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Chariton
- Pro Handyman ServicesHe is the most complete conscientious person I have ever dealt with . Excellent work and great ideas on trim work and mantle. I loved working with this man , good price and done on time .
- Krebill ConstructionHe installed a door that fits better than the original new doors that were brand new. He actually did the door and the screen door. He installed them in such a way that I could open both doors with ease from my wheelchair. He also installed a small ramp to help go into the house.
- Sovern constructionContractor arrived as scheduled and performed all work per contract. Employees were friendly and provided information when requested. Foreman and owner came by separately each day of the project. Returned area to pre-project condition.
- Valentine ContructionThey were very respectful of our home and children. They offered suggestions to do things with the bathroom. They were very helpful with their suggestions! I would highly recommend them to anyone!
- Love's Heating & ACIt went very well. Mr. Love does excellent work and is very conscientious of his work. He is also dependable and trustworthy. He is also very mechanically talented and can do anything that has to do with construction.
- L&H ConstructionWhen I have a large job and need a new contractor, I always test them with a small job to see how things go. L&H Construction (Lee Harper) proved himself on a chain link fence job last fall. He paid attention to construction details, did things on time, and most importantly communicated constantly with me. My real job was spring $12K landscaping project on one of my income properties near Anschutz medical center. My big problem? I don?t live in Denver and would not be able to supervise the job. I needed someone I could trust completely. Lee called me twice per month over the winter to be sure things were scheduled correctly (and took care of snow removal). The concrete work needed to be done at the correct temperatures, and ultimately everything else (tree removal, grading, rock, permits, etc.) needed to be done so the turf could be installed before watering restrictions kicked in. Not only that, I was sending thousands of dollars for work that I could not see being done. Trust was everything? for both of us. In the end, everything was done perfectly at the estimated cost. Inspections by the City of Aurora passed with flying colors. In fact, this job was done so well, I joined Angie?s just so I could write this review. Like every contractor in Denver, Lee needs the work badly (although he would never say so). If you need a talented, responsive and completely honest contractor to handle your residential construction job? this is your guy. If you hire Lee, be prepared to use the telephone because although he amazing work, he is old-school talent and doesn't do email
- S & R Construction IncVery well. Great price, esp on the gutters. The window trim was their design as we knew we wanted something done to spruce up the look of the windows, but didn't know what.
- Basement Solutions IncThe crew showed up on time and were very friendly and professional. They kept the work are clean and answered all of my questions. They even had one of the crew help haul in a grocery bag when I came back home. I would highly recomend Basement Solutions to anyone!!
- Vinzant ConstructionOur retaining wall moved dramatically and damaged the siding of the lower level of our house. We removed the retaining wall and Vinzant Construction removed the old siding and replaced some of the old under-sheeting; installed new siding and weather proof the siding
- CAPPS HOME REPAIR SVCCCapps came by my house as promised, providing an estimate. He returned as promised to perform the work. He made some good suggestions about other work I needed done. He told me he had a friend who could work on my dining room ceiling and he called this man. He also gave me this man's number so I could let this man know my work schedule. Capps returned to complete this work. The man with whom he contracted also came to work on my dining ceiling. Capp's work was inadequate and I later called him to re-do a portion of his work. The work done by the sub-contractor, when dried, was inadequately applied. In parts, no texture at all was applied to various portions of my ceiling. When Capps cam back to re-do his work, he first tried to deny the work done by his friend whom he subcontracted with was shoddy. He did say he would have another person come in to look at the work he tried to re-do as well as the subcontracted work. Capps and this other contractor did come by. This other contractor admitted the work on my dining ceiling was extremely shoddy. Capps remarked the "lights" had been dim when he saw the work. Capps then hired this other contractor to re-do work done by Capps as well as to re-do the dining ceiling. When this other contractor did not show up, I contacted Capps - twice. He said this person had been "busy" and should call him (Capps) back if this contractor did not show up in two weeks. The contractor did not show up - ever. Capps never returned my next 2 phone calls. My dining ceiling still looks shoddy. I paid another at my expense to re-do the work done by Capps
Contractors in Chariton
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Creative Home Renovations provides top quality services with competitive prices through our dedication to detail to each project assuring only the best for each of our clients. A business is only as good as its people and this is especially true in the construction industry. Whatever your dreams may be for your future project, rest assured it will be handled promptly, professionally, with 100% satisfaction with our company going and beyond the expectations for our clientele. Your home is pro..
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bathroom remodling, additions
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:I am a hand on guy with all my jobs! I have a few sub if I need them and I have a couple men that work for me full time.
- Business Description:I have been doing construction for about 8 years now and at Palm Services we offer more than anyone else has ever offered we do anything and everything you can think. If you dont beleave me just give use a call
- Business Description:Strube Builders is a family owned business started in 1998 which offers a full line of carpentry services.Recent Review:contacted him twice no show both times actually watched him drive up to my house and look at the roof from his truck then drive off called me a few mins later and told me he couldn't make our appointment cause he was to busy and would reschedule never heard from him again <br /frank b.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also doing business as Wegher Construction and Wynstone Development Corp. Locally owned. Mailing address: PO Box 770, North Sioux City SD, 57049.
- Business Description:M & H construction is a locally owned and operated home remodeling contractor that has been providing quality workmanship in Southeast Iowa since 1990. M & H construction offers a 100% money-back guarantee on all of their workmanship. They are licensed and insured, and they specialize in products and services such as- Room Additions Custom home remodeling Siding & Windows Decks & Garages Kitchens & Baths Concrete applications, such as parkways, patios, and driveways Owner and operat..Recent Review:Started well. Slacked off and took months of extra time. Work was not good. List too long to write. Damage done to many of my personal items. Overall a very stressful and bad experience.Gretchen C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Chariton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Love's Heating & AC2878 Rea Rd
- Love's Heating & AC
- M & H Construction11652 Sperry Rd
- M & H Construction
- Northwest Builders of Iowa Inc2185 Fox Ave
- Northwest Builders of Iowa Inc
- Palm Services1803 Lincoln Str.
- Palm Services
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Strube BuildersPO Box 1062
- S.W.E. Construction