Total Drywall

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

Whether it’s new construction or repair to an existing structure, you want to know that a team of professionals is handling your next project. Total Drywall LLC is your trusted drywall and installation team, serving Ankeny, IA. Founded in 2000, Total Drywall LLC is bonded and licensed for your protection. Call us at 515-669-2913 for a FREE estimate....

Ryan Breen Painting

This an interior/exterior residential/commercial painting company. I specialize in cabinet and woodwork painting. Walls and ceilings are also some of the services i provide. So i pride myself and my company on making sure i have no call backs to a customers home. How i achieve this every time is by making sure you my customer is completely satisfied with services provided. I personally i have been painting for 20 yrs. I'm an owner/operated for 5 yrs now. Have been accredited with the BBB now for 2 yrs.

Taylor Made Home Improvements

As owner operator of Taylor Made Home Improvements, I build trusting relationships with customers and work with them directly to ensure all aspects of the project is completed with their vision in mind. With years of experience in construction and investment property maintenance I have the skills and knowledge to tackle any project large or small.

ACCURATE PAINTING CO

**Exterior Painting Booked Out Until September** INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, STAINS & FINE FINISHES, POWERWASHING & EPOXY FLOORS FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.

Offers by ACCURATE PAINTING CO on Angi

10/04/2020

Bill O.

The crew from Total drywall did an exceptional job

Description of Work
Drywall repair and retexturing

Category drywall,home builders

03/07/2020

Roger H.

Tim did a great job and you can not tell where the hole was. He cleaned up after himself and was very professional.. I will not hesitate to hire him again.

Description of Work
2x2 ft hole in dry wall needed repaired

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters

03/06/2020

Stacey K.

Excellent. Courteous. Professional. Prompt,

Description of Work
Drywalling

11/11/2019

Dan H.

Very very affordable. I would recommend Total drywall to anyone who has a need for drywall Honest, trustworthy, I left for the weekend and my basement was finished and I had absolutely no clean up. Great Guys!!!!

Description of Work
Rental house totally redone and my personal basement

11/09/2019

Jeff L.

couldn't ask for better and more professional work. i would recommend the Total Drywall team for any drywall needs. They do outstanding work.

Description of Work
total drywall performed patch work for me in my finished basement.

11/07/2019

Paul H.

Work was done promptly and met expectations. This is the 2nd time I've contracted their service and both have been good experiences

Description of Work
replaced water damaged drywall and completed unfinished part of basement ceiling

10/17/2019

Kyle T.

On time. No mess. Stayed on budget and exactly within the estimate amount. Very professional service.

Description of Work
Drywall

10/17/2019

Cory B.

Total Drywall was hired to finish and repair what the other contractor did wrong. I will use Total Drywall on all my drywall needs.

Description of Work
Drywall

09/03/2019

Rod P.

The estimate was scheduled quickly and was completed on time. The repairs were scheduled for the following day and went as planned. Professional and courteous service from start to finish.

Description of Work
Small Drywall Repair in bathroom due to water damage

08/01/2019

Chrissty M.

It was good. We're happy with it. They were prompt, did a good job, and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did some drywall patching

Category drywall

New Construction & Remodels, Repairs, Patches, Water Damage, Hang, Tape, & Texture.