Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Chariton, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Chariton
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- Complete Basement SystemsCrew was on time, put down protective covers over floor and carpet. They wasted no time, were courteous and quiet. Asked what time were convenient for them to start or finish work. Cleaned up all mess.
- E Pride LLCVictor got back to me right away. I was trying to get the driveway fixed quickly before we put our house on the market. He worked me in and started the next week. His estimate was 25% lower than other estimates I got. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. He used rebar and properly fixed it to the existing concrete. No corners were cut and we are very happy. House sold that next day
- C & G MasonryVery well. Chris gave us several options and explained what he would do. We took one of the options given and it was done within a couple of weeks at our convenience. I would definitely use C&G again.
- CARL MARSH CONCRETEFantastic! Work was fast, efficient, and completed as asked! Two of the crew stayed late the night of the pour because it looked like might rain and they ended up covering it because of rain. During the project, every time the skid loader went into the street, one of the crew was sweeping the street with a broom and shovel whenever the skid loader came back onto the property
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingVery well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did great
- Blackhawk ConcreteJay and his crew did an excellent job repairing over 180 feet of sidewalk that was damaged by the pool company and areas in the driveway. He also poured a new curved sidewalk and steps to our front door. We also used Blackhawk Concrete previously to pour for a garage/driveway and patio. They do what they say they will do, show up when they say, and are perfectionist with their work
- Davis County Plumbing & ConstructionDave really helped me out of a jam. In early December 2012, I had hired another plumbing company to repair my broken sewer line. They did everything wrong from the beginning and left me with a big mess; a giant 14ft deep hole in the street in front of my house. The city engineering office became involved. This company had left the hole in the street for over a week and did not come back to fix my sewer. I tried to call them, but they never returned my calls, so I had to find someone else to repair the mess they made. I called everyone the city engineering office recommended. Out of the 7 companies I called, only 3 gave me estimates, and only Dave seemed to want the job and stick to his quoted price. Also, the other plumbers had to find the right equipment to do the job, and Dave had his own equipment. The job took 5 days to complete, and the cost was as quoted. Dave was able to do the work that the other plumbers said was impossible to do in winter. We had gone 1 1/2 months without drain service, and he had it working in less than 3 days. If he had done the job for me from the beginning, it would have saved me at least $8000.00 and probably more. I would highly recommend DC Plumbing to anyone who wants the job done right at a fair price
Concrete Repair Contractors in Chariton
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:No employees, no subs. Cost determined by job.Recent Review:They do a great job. They stayed here and didn’t start another job until the job was done. They were here 8:30 in the morning and stayed as long as required.Lonny K.
- Business Description:General Contractor, in business since 1957. Total new construction commercial and residential. Remodel of all types commercial and residential. Rigid building pre-engineered metal buildings. Call Me!
- Business Description:Whether you are in the process of constructing a new home from the ground up or you need your company’s parking lot repaved, it is important to have a reliable contractor on your side. Luckily for Salem, IA and the surrounding areas, Veile Contracting Inc is here to provide contracting services. Through hard work, innovation, and a genuine concern for our clients, Veile Contracting Inc will continue to flourish as the Midwest's number one construction contracting service. For 3 years, Veil..
- Business Description:Professional Quality Concrete pumping for the last 12 years. We make sure the the job gets done right regardless of how big or small. Specialize in Residential,Commercial and agriculture - Basements - Block Grouting - Driveways - Short Walls - All Flat-work - Lite form walls Call Us Today
- Business Description:Nawanna Construction was founded in 2007. We are located out of Sioux City, Iowa. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. We are available for residential and commercial work, as well as sub-contracting. We always offer free estimates, no matter the time of year. We Specialize in Flat work concrete, Asphalt shingling/roofing systems, Grain bin/Silo erections, and Renovation/Remodeling. Every area has a trained and educated in that area of expertise to perform, manage, and complete the pr..Recent Review:I got one person (Tyson the owner) along with 4-5 guys that looked like and acted like they were hired off the corner and no knowledge of how to roof properly. During the tear off they didn't put down any tarps there for still picking nails out of the yard. The shingles were just thrown off roof to the ground where the trampled my flower garden, broke a light off of my deck, ripped gutters off the roof, and scratched the siding along with tar on the siding. The shingles sat on my wood deck with no tarp under it with it being 90 plus degrees out side, which left tar all over my deck. There was no clean up when they were done I had to do it all myself. The gutters were clogged with old chunks of shingles, nails and tar paper. He was $1000 cheaper than all other quotes, so I would say pay the extra to have a PROFESSIONAL do it. The cement work I had him do was the same, no-one knew what they were doing. He attempted twice on a 22x24 sq ft cement patio, Never turned out level or look good. Fired him before starting the 14x90 sq ft driveway. ALL IN ALL HE IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL, NONE OF HIS WORKERS HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT OR HOW TO DO THE WORK!!!!! <br /Adam R.
- Business Description:residential construction providers specializing in carpentry contracts wood framing as well as interior and exterior trim.remodel rehab reconstruct new construction renovations drywall installations,additions.all fees come with a discount .75 sq ft cellulose insulation special
- Business Description:General Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Melcher Dallas
- Saint Charles
- Prairie City
- Pleasant Hill
- West Des Moines
concrete contractors in Chariton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Martens Family Construction111 S 1st St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Martens Family Construction
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company
- STROMAX CONSTRUCTION INC406 E MADISON ST
- STROMAX CONSTRUCTION INC
- Tri State Pumping Inc1070 2nd Ave NE
Sioux Center, Iowa
- Tri State Pumping Inc
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc