Engineered wood floors have a thinner wood surface and hold up better in high humidity than solid wood. Learn proper cleaning and maintenance from an expert.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Chariton, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Chariton
- Nates Niches LLCNate did a fantastic job repairing our flooring. His professionalism and quality of work were top notch. I recommend Nate for flooring and will use him again in future jobs.
- Nates Niches LLCWas great! Got a fair price for job, was professional & personable, job completed in a timely manner and it looked AMAZING when done. Will hire again for any future jobs; highly recommend.
- Nates Niches LLCNate was awesome! He was timely and very responsive. As a REALTOR, I see a lot of homes with subpar work on certain finishes so it was great to see quality work after Nate was completed! We will definitely be hiring him again.
- Nates Niches LLCNate pays great attention to detail and offers exceptional work. Doesn’t matter how big or small the project nate treats every job with the same importance as any other.
- Nates Niches LLCWonderful! The work Nate did was done with perfection. I won’t think twice about calling him for anymore work or repairs!
- Nates Niches LLCNate's Niches LLC completely re-did our entire upstairs for my wife and I. We couldn't be any more satisfied. Everything looks absolutely incredible. We'll definitely have him come back and do our downstairs when we are ready.
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSDave gave me an accurate estimate of cost, arrived on time and did a great job. I would hire them again in an instant
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
Last update on November 17, 2022
Flooring Contractors in Chariton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
DIY tile floor removal can save you money. Use this guide to learn how to remove tile flooring all on your own, including tips, tricks, and a materials list.
Looking for a flooring alternative to tile or hardwood and one that you can DIY? Here’s exactly how to install cork flooring—it’s easier than you may think.
Find flooring installation in
- Melcher Dallas,
- Saint Charles,
- Prairie City,
- Pleasant Hill,
- West Des Moines,
flooring installation in Chariton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
- Flooring America5330 Jersey Ridge Rd
Davenport, Iowa 52807
- Flooring America
- Gray's Floors5538 Miller Creek Rd
La Porte City, Iowa 50651
- Gray's Floors
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa 52076
- Laura's Designs
- Marble Medic Inc710 Cedar St
Story City, Iowa 50248
- Marble Medic Inc
- Randys Carpets & Interiors5454 Center Point Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
- Randys Carpets & Interiors
- Unique Floors1202 Army Post Rd
Des Moines, Iowa 50315
- Unique Floors
- Zanella Construction355 88th St
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
- Zanella Construction