From modern grays to bold jewel tones, there are various color options when painting a living room. Use this guide to find the best paint color for your space.
Get matched with top interior painters in Chariton, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Chariton
- JnS Professional ServicesIt was Amazing!! They painted the interior of my home. They were very professional and accommadating. They were very good at explaining every step of what they would be doing. They were very prompt. They cleaned up everything when they were finished. I will be hiring them for my next project.
- JnS Professional ServicesJustin was quick to respond to our job outreach & was able to complete work by deadline agreed upon.
- JnS Professional ServicesWe hired them to paint 4 interior rooms and garage. We were very happy with the results. They did a great job and took their time to do quality work! Justin was very knowledgeable, nice and professional to work with. We will hire them again and recommend to others.
- Paint Pro'sThe process was a HUGE PROJECT. Preparing our home consisting of 3 levels + entire basement walls/shower/floors, in order to put it on the market for sale. Every area had to be in top top condition. If we had even the slightest issue, Paint Pro was readily available to meet our needs in a timely fashion. They stayed completely on task, asked questions, were extremely cordial & cleaned up behind themselves throughout the entire project. We had no experience in the window situation however, Mr. Yezek stepped in & provided personal knowledge, as well as physical assistance & guidance in completing both windows start to finish. They will certainly be on the top of our list in providing a variety of services, due to their knowledge, experience & desire to complete a project! Thank you very much Paint Pro, with my husband in the field, I could not have done it without your assistance
- hardscapes&moreThe owner and his crew went above and beyond to accommodate our technical and specific landscaping needs! It turned out so much better than we had anticipated!!! Highly recommend! Very professional, and reasonably priced!!!
- Casey's Painter's Plus LLCCasey was wonderful to work with. He did an amazing job and even worked with me with my dog. Very professional and hard worker. He stated that he would have it done in 4 days and he finished a little early. I will hire him again. thanks again Casey!!!!
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Premier Construction ServicesWe were referred to Adam by our daughter. We just purchased a home and were having work done prior to moving in. We knew we wanted a sun room but we were not sure about the details. Adam met with us and walked us through all the different styles of sun rooms his company has completed and gave us some great ideas. His website was really helpful in viewing some of their past projects. We were on a strict deadline to get moved into the house and Adam met and exceeded all deadlines, his crew completed the entire sun room in less than a week! Adam recommended a stone accent wall in the room to match the rest of the house and we love it! We are very pleased with our sun room and Adam was great to work with - he knows his products and helped us with design as well. We definitely recommend Premier Construction as a contractor
- Good Life RenovationsTom Cisar is the owner of Good Life Renovations and is a remarkable and very talented carpenter. I would 100% recommend Tom and his crew to complete almost any home renovation. I live 45 miles outside the metro, and Tom came drive out on a Sunday afternoon for a complimetnary bid. I live in a a turn of the century and historical Victorian home. We only hire the best in our household. I will be definitley be calling Tom back for future projects to include a complete kitchen remodel. Background: I originally called Tom out in early October 2011 for a drywall and plaster repair estimate, which later was referred to another contractor.(I peeled a lot of wall paper and the walls needed to be re-skimmed and repaired. Tom was honest about his current time-frame on completing large projects and I was referred to a gentleman named Rob; who was also booked out for a good two months. We elected to hire another individual for the drywall/plaster repairs). I decided to show Tom several other jobs that I needed completed around my home. Before the bid began he let me know that he was very booked up, and that he would be at least 4-6 weeks to fit me into his schedule due to outdoor paint jobs. I 100% understood his situation due to the time of year and high demand for a contractor in the late Summer.Jobs completed:After walking Tom through my turn of the century 100 year old Victorian home, I decided to hire him for the following jobs: New bathroom installation/conversion from a bedroom to a bathroom. I hired a plumber to to do all of the plumbing work, but hired Tom to complete ALL of the finish work as outlined below. Bathroom:*Patch, skim-coat, paint, run electrical wires for new outlets, hang fixtures, install sub-floor, tile, grout, seal, and complete other misc. work. *Approx price: $2,200 Interior painting:*Paint the following rooms: downstairs bathroom, upstairs bathroom, living room, parlor, dining room, entryway, hallway, two bedrooms.*Approx price: $1350 (I supplied all of the paint, but he supplied blue tape and all rollers/brushes.) Misc projects: *Hand electrical fixtures, install ventilation grates, etc. *Approx price: $300.00 Overall, you must understand that Tom Cisar is a very competitively priced contractor. He is also a very "in-demand" contractor; dependent on the time of year. If you are looking for a trustworthy contractor, look no further
- BLIESMER & BLIESMERWonderful, they were always on time, did great work and were very clean. They were very fair on their bid and never went over bid when finished with work.
Interior Painters in Chariton
- Business Description:We offer the following services: Drywall & Plaster. Every job gets done right, give us a call or text today for a free estimate, on time "every time"!. Licenced & Insured. Locally owned.Recent Review:Aldin and his father are fantastic. Aldin came over on time for the estimate. He was very courteous, polite and knowledgeable . American Drywall and Plasters estimate was by far better then any of the other estimates I received. They showed up on time and ready to work. They are very efficient and good at what they do. Everyone estimated the job to take 4 or 5 days. Aldin and Dino finished in two. Their work is flawless. I will without any hesitation recommend them to my friends and family. They are top notch and do an excellent job. Another thing that was great about Aldin is he always kept me informed of the progress and where they were at in the projectSteven L.
- Business Description:Andy's Remodeling and Handyman Service LLC is a small, owner operated company, that does most home repairs and specializes in bathroom and kitchen remodels. Paint, tile, flooring, drywall repair, are just a few of our services offered. We are licensed and insured. Give us a call todayRecent Review:Andy did an awesome job! His work was excellent and his prices were fair. I would have him do work again for my any time. I have recommended him several times to friends and clients who have asked about our remodel.Maggie W.
- Business Description:Call us for your interior and exterior paintings. Flooring, Windows repair, fencing, retaining walls, We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality for new installations and repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction, Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They were very nice people and they did a nice job.gene p.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:We offer Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Interior & Exterior Painting, or any other home projects you need done. We are family owned and operated and have been in the roofing industry for 10 years. We specialize in insurance claims. Give us a call today for your free estimate!Recent Review:Absolutely horrendous. First meeting with contractor he was late. Assessed job, emailed quote. I immediately knew it was to low so the worker assessed job, talked with owner and new quote recieved for what I thought was needed. Owner even came to take pics. So 3 visits in person to discuss job. The first day they showed up the workers said they couldn't do it for the amount they were getting paid. Not my problem. In the end, the contractor has made excuses and promises, texts and emails saved if anyone interested, only to try and blame my wife for sending away crew, tried to state that the truss must have broken 2 days before the contractor came out changing the job, excuses galore. Additionally he stated that he was not able to come to the site to talk to his crew because he was in meetings all day, however he forgot that he had told me during his first meeting that he had to set up a booth for his wife somewhere for a show this very same weekend. Just prior to this I had also contracted a major driveway renovation and electric upgrade. Both very extensive projects and interactions with many contractors. In the end I requested a refund, get lots of excuses however the rest will not be paid and I am going to file a small claims case. In light of some information garnered in this process I will probably refrain form utilizing these sites for hone repairsWarren S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experienceRecent Review:The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitationSharon O.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Painting over old wallpaper is possible—under the right circumstances. If you’ve had all you can stand of that pink floral wallpaper your home's previous owner fell in love with in 1999, it's time for a refresh of the paint variety. Here’s how.
From stone, tile, wallpaper, or paint, discover different accent wall ideas for your space.
Find interior painters in
- Melcher Dallas
- Saint Charles
- Prairie City
- Pleasant Hill
- West Des Moines
interior painters in Chariton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
- Dave Navarro Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Iowa House Painters LLC400 E Water St
- Iowa House Painters LLC
- J. Jarvis Painting LLC1005 N C St
- J. Jarvis Painting LLC
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- S.W.E. Construction
- Windy Ridge Interiors2030 150th St
Des Moines, Iowa
- Windy Ridge Interiors