Learn the benefits of hiring an experienced sunroom contractor for your sunroom addition and an overview of the steps necessary to build this sunny space.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Cedar Rapids, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Matching on Angi
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Cedar Rapids
- Home Town RestylingI worked directly with the owner Wayne Winn on the concept and the estimate. He was very respectful of me and took me seriously as a female homeowner making all the decisions. When I thanked Wayne for being so respectful, he said "Why wouldn't I be? Your happiness is my next customer." Sadly this isn't always the case for single female homeowners. The first estimate I got for the same work was more than double of Home Town's bid and the contractor made me feel very inferior. The guys at Home Town were awesome to work with, very professional, and extremely neat. They were always friendly and answered any questions I had, no matter how trivial. I was also impressed with their attention to detail My dog like them as well and they even let her outside a few times! I highly recommend Home Town Restyling. They're awesome to work with and far exceeded my expectations for the addition. It's a seamless transition from the dining room to the family room. You'd never know the room wasn't original to the house when looking at it from the inside and the outside
- Home Town RestylingI worked with the project manger Dave Wageman and he was very easy to work with. He understood that I needed better windows not the best windows. He did not pleasure me to purchase anything I did not need. The installers were Bill and Shane and they installed the windows perfectly in an imperfect room, They did beautiful finishing work inside and out. They consulted me on finishing details . They worked very efficiently and were a great team
- Home Town RestylingAs with any large remodeling project, it always takes longer than you hope. But Wayne Winn at Home Town provided the best overall experience for any project we've ever done. What we appreciated most was his communication. With many contractors you wait for days to get response to calls and questions. Wayne always responded timely. Other contractors say they'll show up certain times or days, you defer your own schedule and wait and they don't show and you can't get ahold of them. Wayne always kept his and his workers schedules, or would call us, apologize, and update the schedule. Wayne was extremely accommodating of our design changes. When we saw the draft drawings for what we first described we wanted, and we realized we didn't like that, he calmly listened to our new ideas and restarted the drawings. When we added new features or other changes along the way, he would listen and coach us on how that may or may not work, and had suggestions for something even better. The quality of work provided by the Home Town team is exceptional. The attention to detail by every member was awesome. There was no rush and throwing things together just to get it done. Everything was done right. If there was an "oops", they'd come back and fix it. No questions. Ever have contractors leave for the day with sawdust and trash laying all over the place? Wayne's workers swept up and organized things EVERY DAY before they left. That attention and care to the project really makes you feel good, not just during construction, but about the result as well. If you watch a lot of HGTV you'll probably feel Home Town is a bit expensive. We hear the prices mentioned on TV and wonder how they can get it done for that, in California, or anywhere else in the country. Home Town may be higher. But we believe you get what you pay for. You want cheap, you get cheap, in quality and service. You pay more, you get better quality, you get better service. For us, Home Town was an excellent value. This Sunroom was a large project. But we also had Home Town replace worn out windows. Even added a new window in a dark room. The window looks like it had been there when the house was first built. It matches perfectly. Concurrent with the Sunroom we had a dirty old wet bar replaced with a clean modern one. It's beautiful. Wayne holds his subcontractors to the same standards of communication and organization that he expects from his own workers. The ones we dealt with we also recommend; Duball for electrical, Valenta for plumbing, Colony for HVAC, and Glass Concepts for custom glass. His subcontractors for drywall, sorry don't have his name, and artistic Joe for painting, are also excellent. For any remodeling project, we would highly recommend Home Town Restyling. Tim and Leslie Carlso
- Casper Building Services, LLC.Excellent! I gave him a very rough drawing of what I was hoping for and he was able to reproduce exactly! He even had some cost-effective tips for building, such as customizing a premade cabinet instead of making one from scratch.
- Cedar Rapids Entry & WindowGary Tallman has been my contractor for over 10 years. I first contacted him in 2002 to replace the roof on my home. I was very pleased with his estimate and the work that was performed. He was professional, competent and personable. He made sure I knew what he was doing and why he was doing it. My home is about 50 years old and so items often wear out , need to be replaced and/or updated. He explains everything and will work with you on ideas and alternatives. Many of his alternatives have been better than my original plans. He is generous with his contacts and his knowledge. Over time, he has almost rebuilt my home, fixing and replacing previous shoddy repairs and helping me to choose prudent upgrades with an eye to quality and detail. He responds in a timely fashion, always returns calls and is available for emergencies. He is the first person I turn to when I have a problem with my home and one of the few I I trust to be left alone in my home when I cannot be there and work needs to be done. I would love to clone him and keep one for myself
- Cutter ConstructionMike Cutter and his construction team were great to work with and provided quality work. We plan to use Cutter Construction again on a new driveway and sidewalk along with any other remodeling we may decide to do. We were impressed from the first meeting to discuss what we wanted, to the quick turnaround on the estimate, to the scheduling of when they would start and completing on-time. Mike kept us updated as the projects moved along and was on the job site checking to see if the crew needed anything and how the jobs were progressing, Mike and his team were friendly and kept the job site picked up at the end of each day. We are enjoying our new screened porch and look forward to using our two stall garage--especially come winter. Mike and his construction company was wonderful to work with and very trust worthy. I would highly recommend Cutter Construction to anyone looking for residential remodeling and new build
- Done Done ServicesVery polite and professional employees. They did all the work in a timley manner. I love how the backsplash and block window turned out with their help! I will use them again.
- Knapp ConstructionThey were fantastic. I got them through referral. They didn't even charge me extra for bringing a specialist to take care of the mold. They are just special people. He is prompt and he gives you an itemized cost. He is courteous and very neat. Every day he cleans up after himself. Because it was a bad winter, they would call to tell us when they could come
- Done Done Services:Fantastic! Owner, Pat, provided excellent service and quality. He provided crews that were punctual, friendly to deal with. He kept his promise for delivering superior work. We contracted for the following homes: 2011 Eastern Blvd SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403- built 1928 130 Leroy St, Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
- Advance building careHe came looked at the job. He said he would email me an estimate. Waited two days and called about the estimate. He said he would send it again. Never received. I will just contact someone else on the internet.
Last update on July 24, 2021
Patio Builders in Cedar Rapids
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, consider materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. This guide includes a sunroom cost breakdown.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Mount Vernon,
- Center Point,
- Central City,
- North Liberty,
sunroom patio enclosures in Cedar Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AR-JAY BUILDING PRODUCTS INC5515 COUNCIL ST NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
- Cedar Rapids Entry & Window6215 Wayside Cir
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52411
- Corridor Construction Co LLC215 Shelley Ln NW Unit D
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52405
- Cutter Construction1049 Juniper Dr SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- Done Done Services5001 J St SW Suite B
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- Jim Heskje Painting Specialist Cedar RapidsServing
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403
- Lynn Hughes Siding2610 Granite Court NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
- RENEW Residential Services LLCPO Box 10392
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52410
- Sabre Solutions C.R.P.O. Box 9306
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52309
- Thomas Dostal Developers Inc4116 pro farmer rd sw
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- TLC Clean340 66th Ave SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- AR-JAY BUILDING PRODUCTS INC
- A & M Windows Doors and More305 E San Marnan Dr
Waterloo, Iowa 50702
- All Seasons Construction70 Williams Blvd
Fairfax, Iowa 52228
- All Star Home Services106 Mulberry St Mulberry street
Fruitland, Iowa 52749
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55126
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- A & M Windows Doors and More
- Casper Building Services, LLC.1212 Dubuque Rd
Marion, Iowa 52302
- Casper Building Services, LLC.
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
Toledo, Ohio 43606
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc
- Iron Men Construction LLC702 11th St
Dallas Center, Iowa 50063
- Iron Men Construction LLC
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa 52076
- Laura's Designs
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
Atlanta, Georgia 30319
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Quality Home Repair1324 5th St C
Coralville, Iowa 52241
- Quality Home Repair