Done Done Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2010

Done Done Services was founded in 2002 with a mission to provide quality maintenance and improvement services on time. With Done Done, you not only get professional workmanship, but honest and personal service at a reasonable price. At Done Done Services, we believe a job isn't done until it is completely finished, or, as we like to say, “done done”. How many times have we heard a job is done “except for” this or that? There is no “except for” at Done Done. Our crew will thoroughly complete a job, including clean up....

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

I have over 8 years of window cleaning and over 10 years of pressure washing experience. I also provide pressure washing for homes, retaining walls, concrete, patios, decks and more. I do not provide lawn mowing service but can trim bushes as well as remove leafs/debris. I will do my best work for you.

02/11/2019

Good! Seemed to take a long time but it looked great when done.

Description of Work
Hanging pictures above a stairwell

Category handyman service

04/24/2018

Done and Done we’re prompt with responses, bids and finishing the projects. The servicemen were polite and very competent in all repairs. We have hired them multiple times.

Description of Work
All home repairs

Category handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,house painters,doors

01/24/2018

I would like to thank, Pat the owner! We had our main bathroom completely gutted and remodeled, new toilet in basement bathroom, and new under counter kitchen led lights. Tony did most of work, was excellent! Had Rich and Ben with electrical, and Chad for dry wall. All very professional, pleasant, fun, and did great job! They were all very proud of there work and it showed! All were on time, clean...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, replacement toilet, under counter led kitchen lights

Category electrician,home remodeling

12/06/2017

Well. Travel costs were expensive, but we knew that up front. We got a good itemization of all costs.

Description of Work
shower door fell off

Category handyman service,plumbing

Thank your for your business and the review. Regarding travel costs, I hope to get a satellite location in Iowa City sometime next year to help reduce travel cost.

06/26/2017

I give them an A. The fixed our plumbing issue. I would use them again and recommend their service.

Description of Work
They fixed a bathtub faucet. The pipes were twisted.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review and feedback! It was our pleasure working with you!

Bathroom & Kitchen remodeling, Upgrades & Major Projects, Exterior Building & Grounds Maintenance, Interior Building Maintenance

We are no longer offering home cleaning, janitorial services or window cleaning.