Done Done Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2010

Done Done Services was founded in 2002 with a mission to provide quality maintenance and improvement services on time. With Done Done, you not only get professional workmanship, but honest and personal service at a reasonable price. At Done Done Services, we believe a job isn't done until it is completely finished, or, as we like to say, “done done”. How many times have we heard a job is done “except for” this or that? There is no “except for” at Done Done. Our crew will thoroughly complete a job, including clean up....

Handy House Cleaning

MOR Renovations

MOR Renovations LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Superior Pros, LLC

Superior Pros, LLC. is a locally owned and operated Drywall/ Painting/ Siding/Windows & Doors contractor working to keep Iowa fresh and colorful. We serve residential and commercial clients with a commitment to consistently delivering the highest quality services at fair competitive prices. We only use the best tools and materials and employ the best the industry has to offer. Every member of our team has a proven track record of excellence and experience and knows how to utilize tried and true techniques to produce innovative styles and unparalleled quality. Painting is an art and your space is a canvas full of potential. We love helping our clients bring new life to the space that surrounds them.

02/11/2019

Good! Seemed to take a long time but it looked great when done.

Description of Work
Hanging pictures above a stairwell

Category handyman service

04/24/2018

Done and Done we’re prompt with responses, bids and finishing the projects. The servicemen were polite and very competent in all repairs. We have hired them multiple times.

Description of Work
All home repairs

Category handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,house painters,doors

01/24/2018

I would like to thank, Pat the owner! We had our main bathroom completely gutted and remodeled, new toilet in basement bathroom, and new under counter kitchen led lights. Tony did most of work, was excellent! Had Rich and Ben with electrical, and Chad for dry wall. All very professional, pleasant, fun, and did great job! They were all very proud of there work and it showed! All were on time, cleaned up everyday, and did wonderful job! Was top of the line supplies, top of the line service! We are so happy with everything. Pat went above and beyond as an owner to make sure we were happy with the outcome. He listened to us, sent the best workers and had great follow up. We appreciated all everyone did for us to make this a success! Please try them for your projects!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, replacement toilet, under counter led kitchen lights

Category electrician,home remodeling

12/06/2017

Well. Travel costs were expensive, but we knew that up front. We got a good itemization of all costs.

Description of Work
shower door fell off

Category handyman service,plumbing

Thank your for your business and the review. Regarding travel costs, I hope to get a satellite location in Iowa City sometime next year to help reduce travel cost.

06/26/2017

I give them an A. The fixed our plumbing issue. I would use them again and recommend their service.

Description of Work
They fixed a bathtub faucet. The pipes were twisted.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review and feedback! It was our pleasure working with you!

05/01/2017

It took a couple of business days to receive a call back from them looking for more information. It was another few days before I got an email stating that they are not doing anymore exterior paint jobs.

Description of Work
One of their employees recommended I call them for an exterior paint job.

Category house painters

03/13/2017

This business' customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I have left several messages here on the Angie's List site, but after five back and forth bits of correspondence in which I repeatedly left my phone number, I have yet to receive *1* single call back from this business. I know that they work in my area, I have seen their trucks in our town. I can't really rate them because I just never get a callback. We have money to pay them. Can't understand why someone who is in business turns their back on a lead. Oh, well.

Description of Work
I need someone to take a look at replacing a toilet and repairing a floor.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing

01/02/2017

Handyman Tony was awesome. He was super nice, didn't mind my 3 dogs (they loved him) and he wasn't invasive (I was home while he worked. There wasn't enough time to finish the projects I wanted done, so I still have a ceiling fan to put up and a couple of dimmer switches. Quality and service were very good. CON: they charge you mileage (even in town) for their crew to go back and forth to your house. And if something doesn't fit and you need another supply for the project, they upcharge you 20% for every supply they get you. And you don't get the receipts in case something goes wrong. This makes me want to give a D for value. Turned out to be a lot more than the budgeted for.

Description of Work
Needed a door replaced, some bamboo flooring replaced, closet kit installed, dimmer switches

Category custom cabinets,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

10/31/2016

It went well beyond where sometimes they would pull Todd off our job to finish up other jobs causing minor delays. He is good, so they needed him on other jonbs.

Description of Work
Remodeled our kitchen-excellent work by Todd at Done Done. He was fabulous.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

10/24/2016

Great, they work up the ideas and setup all that was needed. This was a big project that took a lot of careful thought and planning.

Description of Work
An stall of large Art work and painting.

Category custom cabinets,handyman service,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,metal restoration

Bathroom & Kitchen remodeling, Upgrades & Major Projects, Exterior Building & Grounds Maintenance, Interior Building Maintenance

We are no longer offering home cleaning, janitorial services or window cleaning.