A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Cedar Rapids, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Cedar Rapids
- Irrigation ServicesThe O-ring actually ended up leaking, so he had to order a new part and come back to fix it. It took longer than expected for him to receive the part (over a week) and I had to call him twice for an update. He did get it fixed and the system is now working properly. He also gave me detailed instructions on how to work the system and how to turn off the water to the system. When I told him the system was leaking he came by to turn off the water outside
- Irrigation ServicesThe process went quickly and well. He arrived on time. Completed his tune-up and the repair without any problems.
- Irrigation ServicesI have used him for at least 10 years. He is very prompt, courteous, and does a good job. He does what he says he is going to do. We are going to continue to use him.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Cedar Rapids
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Our Lawn Health Care Program works with our natural environment to give you a beautiful, healthy lawn. Lawn Health Care means we use organic enriched fertilizer with just the right blend of nutrients, and just the right amount for your lawn. Lawn Health Care means using cultural management practices like aeration, seeding, and soil amendments. Lawn Health Care means responsible weed control, applied when needed by licensed professionals to allow grass to thrive and out compete invasive weeds...Recent Review:They done it well, they do quality work, and they responded quickly every time I have questions.Ruth T.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:Full Service Lawn and Landscaping Company as well as Snow Removal Contractor
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..
- Business Description:We offer expert services for any form of landscape design, from plant & tree selection and foundation requirements to hardscaping patios, driveways, walkways and retaining walls. Our GM, Darin Chamberlin, has over 25 years in the landscape industry and has been featured on "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" 4 timesRecent Review:I contacted this group about an estimate for my yard. I needed 2 gutters grounded, the removal of mulberry trees, the addition of border on 2 sides of my yard and leveling of ground with gravel for my shed. I received a call back within a week and had an estimate scheduled. <br /> A man came out and looked at what I needed to be done. I was told I would get an estimate within a week. That was in September. I left a message with the group about 3 weeks later and still have not heard back. Disappointing. <br /Jacqueline F.
- Business Description:Cutting Edge has the experience staff and equipment to handle all your lawn, landscape and snow removal requirements. Be it large or small, residential or commercial the commitment to provide the best in quality and services is our number one priority
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:In spring 2016, a door to door salesman came by, and I had a lot of weeds in my lawn at the time. He said that there would be "no weeds whatsoever" in my lawn after 2 or 3 sessions with TruGreen, so I purchased the lawn treatment package. In May 2017, after a full season with TruGreen, there were many dozens of weeds still remaining throughout my lawn. I called TruGreen, described my problem, and asked for a call from a manager. My intent was to set up a meeting with the manager and show them all of the weeds in my lawn. Instead, they came out and retreated my lawn and charged me another $51. I called again and again asked for a phone call from the manager. After two weeks without a phone call, I called them back and cancelled the service. I also told them I would not pay the $51, because I had not asked for a new treatment, I had only asked for a call from a manager. This was in July of 2017. In December 2017, after no contact with TruGreen since July, we get a call from a collection agency wanting their $51! The collection agency talked to my wife and scared her into paying the bill. At this point, I called the TruGreen Corporate office and lodged a complaint against the manager of the Cedar Rapids branch. On 3 different occasions, I had asked for a call from the TruGreen manager, and I did not once ever receive a call! After many phone calls and hassles, the TruGreen Corporate office (there were very pleasant, btw) credited my account, refunded my $51, and called off the collection agency dogs. I will never do business with TruGreen ever againDAVID M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Mount Vernon
- Center Point
- Central City
- North Liberty
lawn irrigation services in Cedar Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Quality Care - The Nature Care Company306 2nd St
- Quality Care - The Nature Care Company
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 51012123 N Towne Ln NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5101