How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Papaaloa, HI
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Papaaloa
- Kona Handyman ServiceEric did an excellent job on our kitchen remodel! My wife and I were a little reluctant going into this project in the beginning you always hear about those nightmare remodels but when Eric came in to give us the initial quote he immediately put our minds at ease. Very detailed oriented and efficient, he did a great job. We will definitely use Kona Handyman Service for our future projects read less
- Kona Handyman ServiceI’d hire Eric again and I’d also refer him to friends and family. He was on time efficient, Thank you Eric
- Keep It GreenIt's not easy being green. These are super nice guys who work hard and do a fantastic job. The friendly laid back Steve and Team are aimed to please and know their stuff. Totally recommend them to anyone with landscaping/hardscaping and irrigation or drainage needs!
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesNeil is a self-starter; he is masterful with his knowledge of plant maintenance; and he controls pests. Overall, I do not know how I could even have a botanical garden without him.
- Sanborn Trucking & Excavation LLC.These people were and are some of the nicest and most professional on the island. Jason came and gave a quote and did more than we expected. His crew were always there and hard at work so much so we made sure they had plenty of cold drinks as it was hot as heck that time. The people at the office were also just the best. We will in the future for all time recommend these fine people. I hope to use them again on another property read less
- BARN NURSERY & LANDSCAPEThe landscape department is great at creating plans that incorporate everything that I ask for. Most of their prices are just a little bit over Home Depot, but they guarantee the plants better. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful when I’m purchasing the plants. The plants have always been strong and healthy, too read less
- Sanborn Trucking & Excavation LLC.They came on the date specified, with the materials we ordered, and delivered it in a timely and professional manner!
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesNeil is the best in the business at providing all we need to keep our garden and lawn in tip top shape. He prunes botanicals, mows the grass, edges, vacuums, controls pests, and in general keeps our botanical garden in the kind of shape to be proud to use and to show. He also does odd jobs and light hauling. He is a self starter; requires no supervision, though he welcomes direction; and he is prompt, courteous, and always charming read less
- Perez LandscapingI've used them for a number of years and been happy with them. He also is doing our subdivision now as well and he's doing the best job of anyone. They're good workers, they try to do what you want them to do, and the've been very reliable as far as showing up or they call if they don't show up and they've been pretty much on time. For that line of work they're better than most we've had. My only criticism is that I wish they would be more independent about doing stuff on their own that they see needs to be done read less
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiThese guys did a great job, despite very difficult working conditions on the steep hillside and dense weed/brush/rubbish infestation. For removal of larger weed trees they enlisted the help of Lucas Brower of Long Limbs Tree Services, who also did excellent work. Vetiver Farms Hawaii planted young vetiver grass plants about 4 inches apart in rows about 3 feet apart, with good quality weed mat installed securely between rows. They then applied fertilizer for the new plants, and installed a full dripline irrigation system, complete with timer. Several weeks later they returned (at additional but reasonable cost) to check on the system, remove re-emerged weeds, make needed adjustments, and replace any failed vetiver plants. "Approximate Cost of Service" indicated above is per linear foot; total cost was approx. $7000 for four rows of vetiver plants, 155 feet per row, about 620 linear feet total (approx. 2000 plants). This price is higher than I had anticipated, but much less than a retaining wall would have cost, plus I gain the advantage of having a living, "breathing", very "green" wall of grass roots holding and nourishing my hillside read less
Landscapers in Papaaloa
- Business Description:Is there a task you can't do or just don't want to do? We can help.Recent Review:I did not use anyone from Angie's list because they provided painter, drywaller for a fitness equipment repair!!! Angie list should say no one fits this job. How bogus!Vernice V.
- Business Description:Our company accepts all projects, whether exterior or interior, even starting now as a company our team is formed by great professionals with quality tools to ensure that the customer is satisfied, always working with the best brands of paint, come get your house painted for the right price / free estimate read lessRecent Review:They did a good job. I really recommend. They did all on time. They are so honestly the price was good.Ivo M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Professional full service landscape construction and irrigation installations. Design and consultations. Repairs and renovations. Agricultural, fruit and coffee farm consultations. Pest removal (fire ants, feral pigs, mongoose, rats, coqui frog) Consultation and service fees apply to all services offered read lessRecent Review:He was suppose to come on Monday but did not come until Tues, he never called to about this. He used my tractor mower and gas. Charged me $100 for 2 hours!! Then he said we could work something out inside my house, but would not elaborate what he meant. It felt like he wanted to exchange sexual favors for work. $50/hr is outrageous where I live, $20-$25 is the high normal for his kind of work and they bring their own equipment. I paid him $80 grudgingly. I am thoroughly disgusted with your A rated service provider. I do not believe you checked him out as well as you stated and I am letting my neighborhood and friends know about your so-called A rated service. I feel like you scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read lessDianna D.
- Business Description:Vetiver Farms Hawaii consults, produces and installs Vetiver for the community, commerce, and governments. Specializing in applications in tropical environments. Our experienced bio-engineering team consists of internationally trained and educated engineers, scientists and technicians specializing in: soil and water conservation, slope stabilization, erosion prevention, flood protection, constructed wetland design, leachate control, sustainable landscapes, pasture improvement and more read less
- Business Description:Keep it green offers free estimates on irrigation repair and installation. As well as installation of grass and other plant stock.Recent Review:It's not easy being green. These are super nice guys who work hard and do a fantastic job. The friendly laid back Steve and Team are aimed to please and know their stuff. Totally recommend them to anyone with landscaping/hardscaping and irrigation or drainage needs read lessLinda M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. 24 hr service available for irrigation repair.
- Business Description:Skilled professional arborist, general lawn and yard work and maintenance, and landscaping projects.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and Discover read lessRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you Magnolia read lessRobert S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find Landscapers in
- Mountain View
- Kailua Kona
- Captain Cook
- Ocean View
Landscapers in Papaaloa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Hawaii LandscapesPO Box 364
- 1 Hawaii Landscapes
- BPM Hawaii Handyman Services LLC32-253 Piha-Kahuku Rd
- BPM Hawaii Handyman Services LLC
- Caban's Landscapes LLCPo Box 711498
Mountain View, Hawaii
- Caban's Landscapes LLC
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation75-5669 Kuakini Hwy 5-104
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc96-1272 Waihona St Unit 12
Pearl City, Hawaii
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc
- Kona Handyman Service75-5865 Walua Rd #C620
Kailua Kona, Hawaii
- Kona Handyman Service
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiPO Box 501
- Vetiver Farms Hawaii