A high-quality sprinkler system will help keep your lawn lush and green for at least 20 years—if you keep on top of repairs and maintenance. Check out these sprinkler repair tips to help you get the most out of your irrigation system.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Hilo, HI
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Hilo
- Kona Handyman ServiceEric did an excellent job on our kitchen remodel! My wife and I were a little reluctant going into this project in the beginning you always hear about those nightmare remodels but when Eric came in to give us the initial quote he immediately put our minds at ease. Very detailed oriented and efficient, he did a great job. We will definitely use Kona Handyman Service for our future projects
- Kona Handyman ServiceI’d hire Eric again and I’d also refer him to friends and family. He was on time efficient, Thank you Eric
- Keep It GreenIt's not easy being green. These are super nice guys who work hard and do a fantastic job. The friendly laid back Steve and Team are aimed to please and know their stuff. Totally recommend them to anyone with landscaping/hardscaping and irrigation or drainage needs!
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesNeil is a self-starter; he is masterful with his knowledge of plant maintenance; and he controls pests. Overall, I do not know how I could even have a botanical garden without him.
- 1 Hawaii LandscapesGreat finished product. Work was done on schedule and for estimate price. Excellent communication and work ethic.
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiThese guys did a great job, despite very difficult working conditions on the steep hillside and dense weed/brush/rubbish infestation. For removal of larger weed trees they enlisted the help of Lucas Brower of Long Limbs Tree Services, who also did excellent work. Vetiver Farms Hawaii planted young vetiver grass plants about 4 inches apart in rows about 3 feet apart, with good quality weed mat installed securely between rows. They then applied fertilizer for the new plants, and installed a full dripline irrigation system, complete with timer. Several weeks later they returned (at additional but reasonable cost) to check on the system, remove re-emerged weeds, make needed adjustments, and replace any failed vetiver plants. "Approximate Cost of Service" indicated above is per linear foot; total cost was approx. $7000 for four rows of vetiver plants, 155 feet per row, about 620 linear feet total (approx. 2000 plants). This price is higher than I had anticipated, but much less than a retaining wall would have cost, plus I gain the advantage of having a living, "breathing", very "green" wall of grass roots holding and nourishing my hillside
- 1 Hawaii LandscapesA little pricey but the quality work and customer service was worth it. Honest and on time. Definitely recommend them.
- Sanborn Trucking & Excavation LLC.These people were and are some of the nicest and most professional on the island. Jason came and gave a quote and did more than we expected. His crew were always there and hard at work so much so we made sure they had plenty of cold drinks as it was hot as heck that time. The people at the office were also just the best. We will in the future for all time recommend these fine people. I hope to use them again on another property
- Perez LandscapingI've used them for a number of years and been happy with them. He also is doing our subdivision now as well and he's doing the best job of anyone. They're good workers, they try to do what you want them to do, and the've been very reliable as far as showing up or they call if they don't show up and they've been pretty much on time. For that line of work they're better than most we've had. My only criticism is that I wish they would be more independent about doing stuff on their own that they see needs to be done
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesNeil is the best in the business at providing all we need to keep our garden and lawn in tip top shape. He prunes botanicals, mows the grass, edges, vacuums, controls pests, and in general keeps our botanical garden in the kind of shape to be proud to use and to show. He also does odd jobs and light hauling. He is a self starter; requires no supervision, though he welcomes direction; and he is prompt, courteous, and always charming
Landscapers in Hilo
- Business Description:Is there a task you can't do or just don't want to do? We can help.Recent Review:I did not use anyone from Angie's list because they provided painter, drywaller for a fitness equipment repair!!! Angie list should say no one fits this job. How bogus!Vernice V.
- Business Description:Our company accepts all projects, whether exterior or interior, even starting now as a company our team is formed by great professionals with quality tools to ensure that the customer is satisfied, always working with the best brands of paint, come get your house painted for the right price / free estimateRecent Review:They did a good job. I really recommend. They did all on time. They are so honestly the price was good.Ivo M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Professional full service landscape construction and irrigation installations. Design and consultations. Repairs and renovations. Agricultural, fruit and coffee farm consultations. Pest removal (fire ants, feral pigs, mongoose, rats, coqui frog) Consultation and service fees apply to all services offeredRecent Review:He was suppose to come on Monday but did not come until Tues, he never called to about this. He used my tractor mower and gas. Charged me $100 for 2 hours!! Then he said we could work something out inside my house, but would not elaborate what he meant. It felt like he wanted to exchange sexual favors for work. $50/hr is outrageous where I live, $20-$25 is the high normal for his kind of work and they bring their own equipment. I paid him $80 grudgingly. I am thoroughly disgusted with your A rated service provider. I do not believe you checked him out as well as you stated and I am letting my neighborhood and friends know about your so-called A rated service. I feel like you scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dianna D.
- Business Description:Royal tree takes pride, in giving free honest estimates. our no payment or deposit ,untill satisfaction gaurentee always leaves a clean yard and a happy customer. Call 8084913867 today for a free estimate!
- Business Description:Aloha my name is Manny Amaral I was born on the Big Island of Hawaii we are a family owned business we've been in business for eight plus years specializing in yard & trees service, hauling away green waste & or material hauling. Wood chipper,Bobcat and boom truck service and rental. landscaping services installation and or removal. Tree trimming,hedging and pruning. Hauling of Wood chips,Graval,Mulch,Dirt and more. Special rites available for senior citizens and the disabled
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 35 years! Our business has grown to its current size of over 50 employees who service Oahu, Kaua'i, Maui, Moloka'i, and Hawai'i Island. We provide services for private, commercial, and government entities. We are also available as a sub-contractor for construction jobs. Our staff includes nine International Society of Arboricuture (ISA) certified arborists, four of which are Tree Risk Assessment Qualified, and another five ISA certified tree workers. We also ..Recent Review:I have been contracting with Imua Landscaping since 2015. They have trimmed my coconut trees, poinciana, plumeria and mango, and each time they've done an outstanding job. As the day scheduled for the work gets closer, they stay in touch with me. They arrive prompty on the work day, get right down to work, double-check with me if the work is progressing the way I'd like, and do a thorough clean-up job afterward. My trees look smaller/trimmed, but not "harmed"; they look healthy and well-balanced. Very professional! I love working with Randy, Rick, Siaosi and the other men. Thank youBarbara M.
- Business Description:We take pride in our construction craftmanship. Servicing The Big Island of Hawaii since since 1993, our lifetime clients have been fully satisfied with our quality, turn-around time, and professional service. Let us manage and complete your home or business project. Call or request a free estimate today
- Business Description:Full service family owned and operated tree company. Licensed and Insured
- Business Description:We cater to all yard services & if you are in need of any maintenance done in or around your home. Including lawnmowing, weedwacking, pruning of plants, chopping down tree's, hauling of trash. We are a small owned business thats trying to get started. We have been doing this for the past few years but as side jobs. We have clients as references if needed.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you are struggling to keep Canada geese off of your lawn, you are not alone. From repellents to decoys to barriers, there are a variety of ways to keep geese off of your grass. Here’s what to do about Canada Geese on your property.
If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Find Landscapers in
- Mountain View
- Captain Cook
- Kailua Kona
- Ocean View
Landscapers in Hilo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Hawaii LandscapesPO Box 364
- 1 Hawaii Landscapes
- BPM Hawaii Handyman Services LLC32-253 Piha-Kahuku Rd
- BPM Hawaii Handyman Services LLC
- Caban's Landscapes LLCPo Box 711498
Mountain View, Hawaii
- Caban's Landscapes LLC
- D's Wood and Water Works
- D's Wood and Water Works
- Eneki's Lawn & Maintenancepo box 1206
- Eneki's Lawn & Maintenance
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation75-5669 Kuakini Hwy 5-104
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc96-1272 Waihona St Unit 12
Pearl City, Hawaii
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc
- Royal tree service and landscapePo box 1965
- Royal tree service and landscape
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiPO Box 501
- Vetiver Farms Hawaii