If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Kapaau, HI
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Kapaau
- Kona Handyman ServiceEric did an excellent job on our kitchen remodel! My wife and I were a little reluctant going into this project in the beginning you always hear about those nightmare remodels but when Eric came in to give us the initial quote he immediately put our minds at ease. Very detailed oriented and efficient, he did a great job. We will definitely use Kona Handyman Service for our future projects
- Kona Handyman ServiceI’d hire Eric again and I’d also refer him to friends and family. He was on time efficient, Thank you Eric
- Keep It GreenIt's not easy being green. These are super nice guys who work hard and do a fantastic job. The friendly laid back Steve and Team are aimed to please and know their stuff. Totally recommend them to anyone with landscaping/hardscaping and irrigation or drainage needs!
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesNeil is a self-starter; he is masterful with his knowledge of plant maintenance; and he controls pests. Overall, I do not know how I could even have a botanical garden without him.
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiThese guys did a great job, despite very difficult working conditions on the steep hillside and dense weed/brush/rubbish infestation. For removal of larger weed trees they enlisted the help of Lucas Brower of Long Limbs Tree Services, who also did excellent work. Vetiver Farms Hawaii planted young vetiver grass plants about 4 inches apart in rows about 3 feet apart, with good quality weed mat installed securely between rows. They then applied fertilizer for the new plants, and installed a full dripline irrigation system, complete with timer. Several weeks later they returned (at additional but reasonable cost) to check on the system, remove re-emerged weeds, make needed adjustments, and replace any failed vetiver plants. "Approximate Cost of Service" indicated above is per linear foot; total cost was approx. $7000 for four rows of vetiver plants, 155 feet per row, about 620 linear feet total (approx. 2000 plants). This price is higher than I had anticipated, but much less than a retaining wall would have cost, plus I gain the advantage of having a living, "breathing", very "green" wall of grass roots holding and nourishing my hillside
- VILLA LANDSCAPINGThe person did a complete maintenance clean up job. In two hours he did more clean up then anybody else I have had in the past seven years. he trimmed, weeding, took away the derby, he is a complete gardener.He seems to know what he is doing and has lot of experience. He is the gold standard. He is licensed. he is a dependable person. I have hired him on a weekly basis
- Sanborn Trucking & Excavation LLC.These people were and are some of the nicest and most professional on the island. Jason came and gave a quote and did more than we expected. His crew were always there and hard at work so much so we made sure they had plenty of cold drinks as it was hot as heck that time. The people at the office were also just the best. We will in the future for all time recommend these fine people. I hope to use them again on another property
- Perez LandscapingI've used them for a number of years and been happy with them. He also is doing our subdivision now as well and he's doing the best job of anyone. They're good workers, they try to do what you want them to do, and the've been very reliable as far as showing up or they call if they don't show up and they've been pretty much on time. For that line of work they're better than most we've had. My only criticism is that I wish they would be more independent about doing stuff on their own that they see needs to be done
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesNeil is the best in the business at providing all we need to keep our garden and lawn in tip top shape. He prunes botanicals, mows the grass, edges, vacuums, controls pests, and in general keeps our botanical garden in the kind of shape to be proud to use and to show. He also does odd jobs and light hauling. He is a self starter; requires no supervision, though he welcomes direction; and he is prompt, courteous, and always charming
- Earth Karvers HawaiiThey were very prompt. I called and left them a message and within fifteen minutes they called me back; so the response time was really quick. They were very helpful and friendly. They went above and beyond with the estimate. I am going to use them for the work. The price is a little steep, but I think it is worth the quality of work they are going to do. I have seen other lots they have done and they do good work
Landscapers in Kapaau
- Business Description:Is there a task you can't do or just don't want to do? We can help.Recent Review:I did not use anyone from Angie's list because they provided painter, drywaller for a fitness equipment repair!!! Angie list should say no one fits this job. How bogus!Vernice V.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Professional full service landscape construction and irrigation installations. Design and consultations. Repairs and renovations. Agricultural, fruit and coffee farm consultations. Pest removal (fire ants, feral pigs, mongoose, rats, coqui frog) Consultation and service fees apply to all services offeredRecent Review:He was suppose to come on Monday but did not come until Tues, he never called to about this. He used my tractor mower and gas. Charged me $100 for 2 hours!! Then he said we could work something out inside my house, but would not elaborate what he meant. It felt like he wanted to exchange sexual favors for work. $50/hr is outrageous where I live, $20-$25 is the high normal for his kind of work and they bring their own equipment. I paid him $80 grudgingly. I am thoroughly disgusted with your A rated service provider. I do not believe you checked him out as well as you stated and I am letting my neighborhood and friends know about your so-called A rated service. I feel like you scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dianna D.
- Business Description:Full service family owned and operated tree company. Licensed and Insured
- Business Description:Certified Tree Care located on the Big Island of Hawaii. Safe, reliable and Insured - BBB Accredited Business - ISA Certified Arborist
- Business Description:Keep it green offers free estimates on irrigation repair and installation. As well as installation of grass and other plant stock.Recent Review:It's not easy being green. These are super nice guys who work hard and do a fantastic job. The friendly laid back Steve and Team are aimed to please and know their stuff. Totally recommend them to anyone with landscaping/hardscaping and irrigation or drainage needsLinda M.
- Business Description:We take pride in our construction craftmanship. Servicing The Big Island of Hawaii since since 1993, our lifetime clients have been fully satisfied with our quality, turn-around time, and professional service. Let us manage and complete your home or business project. Call or request a free estimate today
- Business Description:Grassroots Landscaping offers a variety of services from Landscape Maintenance, Irrigation repairs and one time projects. Grassroots landscaping is built on efficiency, reliability and integrity and open communication. Daryn the owner has been in the landscaping field for 8 years and brings a wealth of knowledge to every property he is at
- Business Description:A full service tree care company. We specialize in trimming and removing large and dangerous trees. We do small and large residential jobs, shopping centers, estates,resorts, farms, ranches, orchards, or any type of property. We work for the federal government, state, county, Dept. of Water Supply, property management companies, celebrity estates, non-profit, churches, and many more. Services Entire Big Island of HawaiiRecent Review:They showed up to work on time. They are very helpful and friendly. Very knowledgeable and aware of any and all hazards ie power lines, water lines, swimming pool. They work quickly but very safely. They took a very short lunch break, when they were finished they did a great clean up job. We would definitely recommend them. <br /Carol P.
- Business Description:Registered and Licensed by the State of Hawai'i
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Kailua Kona
- Captain Cook
- Mountain View
Landscapers in Kapaau
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Hawaii LandscapesPO Box 364
- 1 Hawaii Landscapes
- Caban's Landscapes LLCPo Box 711498
Mountain View, Hawaii
- Caban's Landscapes LLC
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation75-5669 Kuakini Hwy 5-104
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc96-1272 Waihona St Unit 12
Pearl City, Hawaii
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc
- Kona Handyman Service75-5865 Walua Rd #C620
Kailua Kona, Hawaii
- Kona Handyman Service
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesPO BOX 492710
- N.B. Property Maintenance & Services
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiPO Box 501
- Vetiver Farms Hawaii