If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Kurtistown, HI
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Kurtistown
- Kona Handyman ServiceEric did an excellent job on our kitchen remodel! My wife and I were a little reluctant going into this project in the beginning you always hear about those nightmare remodels but when Eric came in to give us the initial quote he immediately put our minds at ease. Very detailed oriented and efficient, he did a great job. We will definitely use Kona Handyman Service for our future projects
- Kona Handyman ServiceI’d hire Eric again and I’d also refer him to friends and family. He was on time efficient, Thank you Eric
- Keep It GreenIt's not easy being green. These are super nice guys who work hard and do a fantastic job. The friendly laid back Steve and Team are aimed to please and know their stuff. Totally recommend them to anyone with landscaping/hardscaping and irrigation or drainage needs!
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesNeil is a self-starter; he is masterful with his knowledge of plant maintenance; and he controls pests. Overall, I do not know how I could even have a botanical garden without him.
- VILLA LANDSCAPINGThe person did a complete maintenance clean up job. In two hours he did more clean up then anybody else I have had in the past seven years. he trimmed, weeding, took away the derby, he is a complete gardener.He seems to know what he is doing and has lot of experience. He is the gold standard. He is licensed. he is a dependable person. I have hired him on a weekly basis
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiThese guys did a great job, despite very difficult working conditions on the steep hillside and dense weed/brush/rubbish infestation. For removal of larger weed trees they enlisted the help of Lucas Brower of Long Limbs Tree Services, who also did excellent work. Vetiver Farms Hawaii planted young vetiver grass plants about 4 inches apart in rows about 3 feet apart, with good quality weed mat installed securely between rows. They then applied fertilizer for the new plants, and installed a full dripline irrigation system, complete with timer. Several weeks later they returned (at additional but reasonable cost) to check on the system, remove re-emerged weeds, make needed adjustments, and replace any failed vetiver plants. "Approximate Cost of Service" indicated above is per linear foot; total cost was approx. $7000 for four rows of vetiver plants, 155 feet per row, about 620 linear feet total (approx. 2000 plants). This price is higher than I had anticipated, but much less than a retaining wall would have cost, plus I gain the advantage of having a living, "breathing", very "green" wall of grass roots holding and nourishing my hillside
- Perez LandscapingI've used them for a number of years and been happy with them. He also is doing our subdivision now as well and he's doing the best job of anyone. They're good workers, they try to do what you want them to do, and the've been very reliable as far as showing up or they call if they don't show up and they've been pretty much on time. For that line of work they're better than most we've had. My only criticism is that I wish they would be more independent about doing stuff on their own that they see needs to be done
- Sanborn Trucking & Excavation LLC.They came on the date specified, with the materials we ordered, and delivered it in a timely and professional manner!
- Sanborn Trucking & Excavation LLC.These people were and are some of the nicest and most professional on the island. Jason came and gave a quote and did more than we expected. His crew were always there and hard at work so much so we made sure they had plenty of cold drinks as it was hot as heck that time. The people at the office were also just the best. We will in the future for all time recommend these fine people. I hope to use them again on another property
- Earth Karvers HawaiiThey were very prompt. I called and left them a message and within fifteen minutes they called me back; so the response time was really quick. They were very helpful and friendly. They went above and beyond with the estimate. I am going to use them for the work. The price is a little steep, but I think it is worth the quality of work they are going to do. I have seen other lots they have done and they do good work
Landscapers in Kurtistown
- Business Description:Is there a task you can't do or just don't want to do? We can help.Recent Review:I did not use anyone from Angie's list because they provided painter, drywaller for a fitness equipment repair!!! Angie list should say no one fits this job. How bogus!Vernice V.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Professional full service landscape construction and irrigation installations. Design and consultations. Repairs and renovations. Agricultural, fruit and coffee farm consultations. Pest removal (fire ants, feral pigs, mongoose, rats, coqui frog) Consultation and service fees apply to all services offeredRecent Review:He was suppose to come on Monday but did not come until Tues, he never called to about this. He used my tractor mower and gas. Charged me $100 for 2 hours!! Then he said we could work something out inside my house, but would not elaborate what he meant. It felt like he wanted to exchange sexual favors for work. $50/hr is outrageous where I live, $20-$25 is the high normal for his kind of work and they bring their own equipment. I paid him $80 grudgingly. I am thoroughly disgusted with your A rated service provider. I do not believe you checked him out as well as you stated and I am letting my neighborhood and friends know about your so-called A rated service. I feel like you scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dianna D.
- Business Description:Skilled professional arborist, general lawn and yard work and maintenance, and landscaping projects.
- Business Description:We provide quality work using the best skills and tools available to face any job or challenge. We offer a sustainable approach when doing your yard by utilizing materials at site and recycle when ever possible. Providing free estimates. We are ready for any job, big or small. Don't hesitate to call today
- Business Description:We cater to all yard services & if you are in need of any maintenance done in or around your home. Including lawnmowing, weedwacking, pruning of plants, chopping down tree's, hauling of trash. We are a small owned business thats trying to get started. We have been doing this for the past few years but as side jobs. We have clients as references if needed.
- Business Description:Registered and Licensed by the State of Hawai'i
- Business Description:We are an award-winning, fully Licensed, Insured and Bondable, Design/Build, Open Shop, General Contracting, Specialty Contracting, and Construction Management Company. We are also a SAM certified US Federal Government Contractor (Top 2% of US contractors) We specialize in Construction, Investment Property Development, Value Engineering/Integrated Project Development (IPD), Constructability Review, and Building Material Imports including Sourcing and Logistics. Our Scope of projects include..Recent Review:It took 2 days. They did a good job. They paid attention to detail and did the cuts really good. I liked the way they did it. The quality of their work was really good. The pricing was pretty comparable. Someone I knew recommended themRussell I.
- Business Description:Valarie Cerezo - Housecleaning #8087697037 Email - email@example.comRecent Review:Jeff arrived with his crew on schedule on a Friday and worked through the week end til completed. He did an excellent job on the glass inside and out s well as on the window frames and hardware, so it looked like new. <br /patricia t.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. 24 hr service available for irrigation repair.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Mountain View
- Captain Cook
- Ocean View
- Kailua Kona
Landscapers in Kurtistown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Hawaii LandscapesPO Box 364
- 1 Hawaii Landscapes
- D's Wood and Water Works
- D's Wood and Water Works
- Eneki's Lawn & Maintenancepo box 1206
- Eneki's Lawn & Maintenance
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation75-5669 Kuakini Hwy 5-104
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc96-1272 Waihona St Unit 12
Pearl City, Hawaii
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesPO BOX 492710
- N.B. Property Maintenance & Services
- Royal tree service and landscapePo box 1965
- Royal tree service and landscape
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiPO Box 501
- Vetiver Farms Hawaii