How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Mountain View, HI
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Mountain View
- Kona Handyman ServiceEric did an excellent job on our kitchen remodel! My wife and I were a little reluctant going into this project in the beginning you always hear about those nightmare remodels but when Eric came in to give us the initial quote he immediately put our minds at ease. Very detailed oriented and efficient, he did a great job. We will definitely use Kona Handyman Service for our future projects read less
- Kona Handyman ServiceI’d hire Eric again and I’d also refer him to friends and family. He was on time efficient, Thank you Eric
- Keep It GreenIt's not easy being green. These are super nice guys who work hard and do a fantastic job. The friendly laid back Steve and Team are aimed to please and know their stuff. Totally recommend them to anyone with landscaping/hardscaping and irrigation or drainage needs!
- N.B. Property Maintenance & ServicesNeil is a self-starter; he is masterful with his knowledge of plant maintenance; and he controls pests. Overall, I do not know how I could even have a botanical garden without him.
- Earth Karvers HawaiiThey were very prompt. I called and left them a message and within fifteen minutes they called me back; so the response time was really quick. They were very helpful and friendly. They went above and beyond with the estimate. I am going to use them for the work. The price is a little steep, but I think it is worth the quality of work they are going to do. I have seen other lots they have done and they do good work read less
- 1 Hawaii LandscapesA little pricey but the quality work and customer service was worth it. Honest and on time. Definitely recommend them.
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiThese guys did a great job, despite very difficult working conditions on the steep hillside and dense weed/brush/rubbish infestation. For removal of larger weed trees they enlisted the help of Lucas Brower of Long Limbs Tree Services, who also did excellent work. Vetiver Farms Hawaii planted young vetiver grass plants about 4 inches apart in rows about 3 feet apart, with good quality weed mat installed securely between rows. They then applied fertilizer for the new plants, and installed a full dripline irrigation system, complete with timer. Several weeks later they returned (at additional but reasonable cost) to check on the system, remove re-emerged weeds, make needed adjustments, and replace any failed vetiver plants. "Approximate Cost of Service" indicated above is per linear foot; total cost was approx. $7000 for four rows of vetiver plants, 155 feet per row, about 620 linear feet total (approx. 2000 plants). This price is higher than I had anticipated, but much less than a retaining wall would have cost, plus I gain the advantage of having a living, "breathing", very "green" wall of grass roots holding and nourishing my hillside read less
- 1 Hawaii LandscapesGreat finished product. Work was done on schedule and for estimate price. Excellent communication and work ethic.
- Perez LandscapingI've used them for a number of years and been happy with them. He also is doing our subdivision now as well and he's doing the best job of anyone. They're good workers, they try to do what you want them to do, and the've been very reliable as far as showing up or they call if they don't show up and they've been pretty much on time. For that line of work they're better than most we've had. My only criticism is that I wish they would be more independent about doing stuff on their own that they see needs to be done read less
- Sanborn Trucking & Excavation LLC.They came on the date specified, with the materials we ordered, and delivered it in a timely and professional manner!
Landscapers in Mountain View
- Business Description:Our company accepts all projects, whether exterior or interior, even starting now as a company our team is formed by great professionals with quality tools to ensure that the customer is satisfied, always working with the best brands of paint, come get your house painted for the right price / free estimate read lessRecent Review:They did a good job. I really recommend. They did all on time. They are so honestly the price was good.Ivo M.
- Business Description:Is there a task you can't do or just don't want to do? We can help.Recent Review:I did not use anyone from Angie's list because they provided painter, drywaller for a fitness equipment repair!!! Angie list should say no one fits this job. How bogus!Vernice V.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Professional full service landscape construction and irrigation installations. Design and consultations. Repairs and renovations. Agricultural, fruit and coffee farm consultations. Pest removal (fire ants, feral pigs, mongoose, rats, coqui frog) Consultation and service fees apply to all services offered read lessRecent Review:He was suppose to come on Monday but did not come until Tues, he never called to about this. He used my tractor mower and gas. Charged me $100 for 2 hours!! Then he said we could work something out inside my house, but would not elaborate what he meant. It felt like he wanted to exchange sexual favors for work. $50/hr is outrageous where I live, $20-$25 is the high normal for his kind of work and they bring their own equipment. I paid him $80 grudgingly. I am thoroughly disgusted with your A rated service provider. I do not believe you checked him out as well as you stated and I am letting my neighborhood and friends know about your so-called A rated service. I feel like you scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read lessDianna D.
- Business Description:We provide quality work using the best skills and tools available to face any job or challenge. We offer a sustainable approach when doing your yard by utilizing materials at site and recycle when ever possible. Providing free estimates. We are ready for any job, big or small. Don't hesitate to call today read less
- Business Description:Eneki's Lawn and Maintenance is family owned and operated. Our objective is to provide a customized maintenance plan for your property while working within your budget. Our primary goal is to provide you with a service-based company which exceeds your expectations. We strive to provide high quality and excellence in every task that we do read less
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. 24 hr service available for irrigation repair.
- Business Description:Certified Tree Care located on the Big Island of Hawaii. Safe, reliable and Insured - BBB Accredited Business - ISA Certified Arborist
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find Landscapers in
- Captain Cook
- Ocean View
- Kailua Kona
Landscapers in Mountain View
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Hawaii LandscapesPO Box 364
- 1 Hawaii Landscapes
- Caban's Landscapes LLCPo Box 711498
Mountain View, Hawaii
- Caban's Landscapes LLC
- D's Wood and Water Works
- D's Wood and Water Works
- Eneki's Lawn & Maintenancepo box 1206
- Eneki's Lawn & Maintenance
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation75-5669 Kuakini Hwy 5-104
- Hawaii Construction Lead Generation
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc96-1272 Waihona St Unit 12
Pearl City, Hawaii
- Imua Landscaping Co Inc
- Royal tree service and landscapePo box 1965
- Royal tree service and landscape
- Vetiver Farms HawaiiPO Box 501
- Vetiver Farms Hawaii