Smith-Gray Electric Co

Founded 1946 • With Angi since July 2010

Smith-Gray Industrial Electrical construction and maintenance. Automation engineering and control wiring , Electric motor repair and sales, Commercial and Residential Electrical Service and Repair...

First Source Electrical Company, LLC

Here at First Source Electrical Company LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the electrical trade specializing in Panel Upgrades, Remodels, New Construction and Rewiring. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project.We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.Contact us today to schedule an estimate!

RITCH ELECTRIC CO INC

ADDITIONAL EMAILS: www.ritchelectric.com

SAC

At SAC we try to be honest with customers about their problems and the safest and most cost effective solutions for their problem. We are open with customers about our billing if they request. We can break down cost of materials and labor costs through their bill if they require it. Our whole goal is to be open with clients so they want to call us back! We provide quality worksmanship and only use the best quality materials available.

05/10/2017

The technicians were on time and professional. Job well done.

Description of Work
I needed an electrical outlet installed.

04/27/2017

Excellent! They were professional, nice, on time, did fantastic and prompt work and left the space clean without debris afterwards. Thanks!

Description of Work
New well house wiring and underground line to home

12/10/2015

The electrician that came out to my house was punctual, polite and very good at his job. Not only did he fix the problem he took the time to explain what happened to cause the problem. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Repaired some sockets in my bathroom that were no longer working.

10/30/2014

There was difficulty scheduling an appointment at first. The first appointment was missed. When I called to validate the scheduled appointment, I received an apology and a new appointment. The appointment was kept and we agreed on the price and work schedule which was completed timely and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Installed multiple security lights on the property

07/28/2014

Worked with Sam and Jeremy of Strickland Electric to correct wiring in an older house where the wiring had been left in a state of disarray by the previous owner. They are both extremely competent, professional, and great to work with. I would use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Correction, partial re-wiring, updating and verification of all wiring in a house.

Category electrician

Electric Equipment Repair & Service,Electricians,Electric Motors,Fans-Industrial & Commercial,Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial,Electric Equipment Repair & Service,Electric Companies,Electric Motors-Manufacturers & Distributors