Smith-Gray Electric Co

Founded 1946 • With Angi since July 2010

1508 Cusseta Rd

Columbus, GA 31901

Smith-Gray Industrial Electrical construction and maintenance. Automation engineering and control wiring , Electric motor repair and sales, Commercial and Residential Electrical Service and Repair...

05/10/2017

John Y.

The technicians were on time and professional. Job well done.

Description of Work
I needed an electrical outlet installed.

04/27/2017

Lynnon C.

Excellent! They were professional, nice, on time, did fantastic and prompt work and left the space clean without debris afterwards. Thanks!

Description of Work
New well house wiring and underground line to home

12/10/2015

James G.

The electrician that came out to my house was punctual, polite and very good at his job. Not only did he fix the problem he took the time to explain what happened to cause the problem. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Repaired some sockets in my bathroom that were no longer working.

10/30/2014

Linda R.

There was difficulty scheduling an appointment at first. The first appointment was missed. When I called to validate the scheduled appointment, I received an apology and a new appointment. The appointment was kept and we agreed on the price and work schedule which was completed timely and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Installed multiple security lights on the property

07/28/2014

john I.

Worked with Sam and Jeremy of Strickland Electric to correct wiring in an older house where the wiring had been left in a state of disarray by the previous owner. They are both extremely competent, professional, and great to work with. I would use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Correction, partial re-wiring, updating and verification of all wiring in a house.

06/14/2014

shfagro E.

They were really good and reasonably priced. Their pricing was good compared to all the rest that I did call. They were prompt. They did it right then. They got out there and got the job done. I have nothing bad to say about them. They also had good customer service.

Description of Work
I did use Strickland Electric in my home in Columbus. They actually rewired my grandmother's house. They brought it up-to-date.

06/24/2013

Betty F.

No problem. I have known the owner for 20 or more years. Strickland electric does quality work. Honest, dependable, and reliable people. I recommend Strickland Electric to all of my friends.

Description of Work
Two (2) Electricians installed wiring and electric switch before installing ceiling fan on my cathedral ceiling in living room. I did not have a light on the ceiling. Electrician crawled up in my attic to install wiring and bracket on ceiling before he could hang the ceiling fan. The room is 10 degrees cooler. Hunter fan is powerful and quiet. Love my ceiling fan. Will save me a lot of money on my power bill. Thanks

03/30/2012

Sandra P.

They did a great job. The price was fair. They were very professional and responsive.

Description of Work
We had him come out to do some electrical work.

10/09/2011

KEN C.

THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME AND WAS VERY NICE AND WORKED GREAT AND WAS DONE THE SAME DAY

Description of Work
HAD HOUSE REWIRED AND SOME PLUG IN CHANGED OUT.

07/18/2011

Donna H.

Mr. Strickland's crew showed up promptly at 9:00am on 7/13-14-15. In less than three days they had accomplished the following: repaired circuits to three bedrooms, living room, and hall; installed receptacles in living room, dining room, master bedroom and bathroom; rehung light fixtures in one bedroom and the dining room; installed security light on front porch and at end of house in backyard; and identified all circuits in breaker box. Each day, they cleaned up after themselves both inside the house and out in the yard. Before leaving, the crew chief would provide a list of hours worked and tasks accomplished, with full explanations as needed. We anticipate having additional electrical jobs in the future and would hire no one but Mr. Strickland. We were totally pleased.

Description of Work
Mr. Strickland gave us an estimate on 7/9/11 for rewiring (as needed) our 100-year old house, including installing outlets, switches, overhead fixtures and ceiling fans, and security lights. An agreement was made that work would begin on 7/13, with time and material reported daily in order to keep the total contract in the $1200 - $2800 range.

First Source Electrical Company, LLC

Here at First Source Electrical Company LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the electrical trade specializing in Panel Upgrades, Remodels, New Construction and Rewiring. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project.We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.Contact us today to schedule an estimate!

Electric Equipment Repair & Service,Electricians,Electric Motors,Fans-Industrial & Commercial,Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial,Electric Equipment Repair & Service,Electric Companies,Electric Motors-Manufacturers & Distributors