Affordable Home Repair

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2012

Serving the Columbus & Phenix City area since 1997. We are your one stop shopping contractor. We offer a Military and a seniors discount. Call us for your free estimate......

River City Patio And Garden

River City Patio and Garden has served the Columbus area for over 15 years. Our focus is on creating your ideal landscape while providing outstanding customer service. We want your yard to be a place to enjoy whether playing, gardening or simply relaxing.

Elite Fence Contractors

We are an Elite Fence company that strives to protect our customers fence investment by providing tons of product knowledge and expert install and not cutting corners.

First Source Electrical Company, LLC

Here at First Source Electrical Company LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the electrical trade specializing in Panel Upgrades, Remodels, New Construction and Rewiring. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project.We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.Contact us today to schedule an estimate!

12/04/2018

It started off week with George being on time and receptive to the work I was asking to have done. I had a fireplace that needed tiled, a few bricks replaced, some painting, caulking, and a little drywall work that needed to be finished. He originally said it would take approximately a week. his employee showed up on time the first day, but brought no tools and said he didn't know what he was goin...

Description of Work
We wanted our living room remodel finished. it was approximately 90% done, just needed finishing work completed.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,masonry,remodeling,interior painters

10/03/2016

Horrible to say the least. George estimated 3 weeks to complete the project. It's now been 4 + months with little actually completed. The workmanship is sub-standard, with much having to be redone. He uses unskilled workers. I could have done better myself and now wish I had. They do not show up when expected. When they do, they work a couple hours then leave, not returning for weeks at a time. Th...

Description of Work
Home repair

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,insulation,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,doors,mobile home remodeling

03/04/2016

Description of Work
Roof and wall repair

Category ceramic tile,electrician,fencing,handyman service,masonry,remodeling,replacement windows

12/30/2014

We called for an estimate. They were very friendly and punctual. Eventually, family members decided to do the job to help out though. Nothing against Affordable Home Repair.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate.

Category ceramic tile

06/11/2014

I got them from Angie's List. They were only here for an hour and it was fine.

Description of Work
I used Affordable Home Repair in a very limited way. I only had them come out and remove some shelving in my bathroom.

Category woodworking