If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Blairsville, GA
There are 11 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Blairsville
- Freddy's ConstructionAdding on to your home is always a stressful time. No matter the plan/time line, ultimately weather will dictate how and when things get done. It will more than likely come with some hidden surprises as well, especially if your adding on to an older home. Regardless of the weather or surprises, Freddy's Construction handled the issues with as little delay as possible. We are very happy with our addition! Very thankful to have a group of honest, Christian men working with Freddy. We added on to my mother in laws home, so loud music, unfavorable behavior and cussing was a concern, but we experienced NONE OF THIS BEHAVIOR!! The men on his crew were extremely polite, knowledgeable and experienced... that was greatly appreciated!! Thank you! We love our addition read less
- Freddy's ConstructionFreddy’s Construction did a great job on our Mother-in-Law Suite Addition!! Gave us a Fair price, and he made sure everything was tidy after finishing each day. They were able to finish everything in a very timely manner which was great. Throughout the whole process if there was something that did not meet our standards we could bring it up with them and they would work with us to get it exactly right. It was so smooth and easy. He made the whole thing a very pleasant experience. We would recommend to anyone needing a dependable, honest and reliable Contractor read less
- Low Country Builders and Design LLCMe and my wife were very happy with every part of the job. The work and worker were very professional.
- TRINITY CUSTOM HOMESTrinity Custom Homes was a joy to work with! Punctual and professional, they made the process so much easier than I expected. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to build a home.
- Blackstone Exclusive Homes, Inc.In over one decade of owning and remodeling four homes in four states, I have NEVER encountered anyone as unprofessional and destructive as Lisa Lovitsch (Coastal Drywall Repair, Inc., and Blackstone Exclusive Homes, Inc.). I'm actually embarrassed for her.... I initially contacted Ms. Lovitsch on 26 March regarding drywall repair and interior painting. I explained the terrible events leading up to me contacting her, and expressed sincere hope she would be able to repair sketchy work performed by a previous contractor. Ms. Lovitsch was overly confident that she would be able to correct all the drywall and paint imperfections in my home within one to two days at $850-1000/day. I also explained how previous workers caused damages to my home and property while they were working in my home, and hoped she would not do the same. I provided Sherwin William's Emerald Paint for Ms. Lovitsch. Sherwin William's Emerald Paint is their top of the line paint. I was out of town when Ms. Lovitsch began working in my home on 6 April. She called me that afternoon and updated me on the day's progress, and discussed a plan moving forward. She also charged me $850 for the day's "work." Ms. Lovitsch committed to returning 13 April for another $850-1000 to complete the job. I arrived home two days later, and to say I was horrified and devastated would be an understatement. Upon pulling up to my home, I noticed a portion of my lawn, several of my bushes, and the majority of my driveway COVERED in white paint! It looked as though my property had been vandalized. Once inside the home, I checked the areas I asked Ms. Lovitsch to paint. Not only were they incompletely painted (paint bleeding through, not enough coats, spot painting and mismatched paint sheens), my couch was taken apart and moved out to the middle of my living room and not returned to its original location (this is a sectional which includes five pieces to move and put together). There was paint dripped, and splattered ALL over the brand new vinyl plank flooring and brand new quartz countertops. In addition, Ms. Lovitsch cleaned her paint supplies in my new white Kraus kitchen sink, staining the black rubber drying rack with white and grey paint and making a complete mess of the white sink! Beyond unprofessional. The paint job was beyond amateur and unprofessional. I actually wouldn't have believed someone would overconfidently profess their work expertise, then leave a property in this condition, unless I saw it with my own eyes (and have picture proof). I immediately texted pictures of the property damage to Ms. Lovitsch, and requested a call. Then I went to Sherwin Williams and Lowes to purchase paint supplies. After being out of town for almost two weeks, traveling all day, and being charged $850, I proceeded to paint the master walk in closet so the closet organizer could be installed as planned the following day. The paint job took several hours, and multiple coats of paint. However, the completed job by a homeowner far surpassed the amateur "paint slinging" performed by an individual who professed to be a "professional." Ms. Lovitsch had already committed to working in my home on 13 April, and when I finally got her on the phone, she stated she would clean my driveway, and remove all the paint spilt and splatter throughout my home. She was cordial, but not apologetic. She did not want to be held accountable for her destruction. She blamed the poor paint job on Sherwin William's Emerald Paint, and made several excuses for her poor work performance and destruction! She stated she would return on 13 April for the cleanup and to complete the paint job she butchered and left incomplete. 13 April came and went, and I never heard from Ms. Lovitsch. She did not show up on 13 April, and she did not contact me to cancel! I texted her several times between 13-14 April, and called her. She never answered my calls or texts, and I was unable to leave a voicemail due to her voicemail being full. Finally, on 15 April Ms. Lovitsch texted me, "Good morning Kelly. I am no longer interested in this project. Good luck to you. read less
- Lar Con Construction IncOn November 18, we had an unfortunate mishap at my house. Someone crashed through my garage door, hitting my parked car and slamming it into my load-bearing bathroom wall. My car was trapped in the garage and there was cold air leaking into the bathroom. I will first start by praising God nobody was hurt. And now I will express my appreciation for Lar-Con Construction. Mr. Rowland and his crew were professional and courteous. The excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail given to this project were phenomenal as well as the timeliness in getting the project done. Lar-Con was there on Thanksgiving Week to start the project. The crew showed up when they said they would - every time. They made sure floors and walls were protected while they did their work and cleaned up every day before they left. Mr. Rowland kept in contact with me on this project and was always available whenever I had questions. My new garage door works better than ever. The wall looks like there was never any damage and the bathroom looks wonderful, even better than the original. I would hire Lar-Con Construction again in a heartbeat. This company is now the official builder of my household read less
- Freddy's ConstructionFreddie & his crew are great! They do excellent work! They showed up on time & never left my project until it was completed. I highly recommend him! I am looking forward to working with him & his crew again on future projects!
- HC Construction & GradingStay away from this company. Hired them 7 years ago to replace a shingle roof with a metal roof. Had a few leaks that were due to what we thought were screws popping out. When a significant leak appeared in 2020, we contacted them to find out what the problem was and they came out to "fix" the issue. Owner stated that the roof was improperly installed but that he fixed the issue 100%. Two weeks later, had massive leaks in new places. Contacted several different roofing companies for estimates all of which stated they have NEVER seen such a botched job. Nothing was put between the metal and the plywood causing major moisture issues, screws were put in on top of old washers that cracked allowing water to come in, flashing was missing ALL OVER THE ROOF causing water to penetrate thru into the house. Screws were completely missing where they just left holes, screws were screwed in sideways at an angle allowing water through. The metal roofing was cut too short to where the water didn't even reach the gutters causing water to run down behind the gutter rotting the facia boards away and the strips to attach the metal to the plywood weren't even screwed into the rafters of the roof so they were completely loose. I tried to give them the opportunity to fix the problems and to consult with another roofer about the issues going on and he refused and said to take him to court. A judgment has been issued against him and have been told that they have done this to several people where we live. I would highly advise not hiring them for anything unless you want to have to pay for it to be redone again. I now have to replace my entire roof after 7 years when it should have lasted me at least 25 years! Apparently they aren't licensed as well even though homeadvisor states that they verify the proper licensing read less
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House DoctorOutstanding! Should be number one on anyones list to call and hire first...he is on mine. Can not recommend strongly enough. Simply outstanding in all categories!!!
- Todd Phillips ConstructionThis was the forth house that we have built. We used contractors for all of the houses. The building experience with Todd was by far the best of all. Why? For three very good reasons: 1. SUBS He made available for us to use some excellent sub-contractors. We were pleasantly surprised at being able to get the best in the area when we had heard that it was very difficult to get contractors to do what they say they will do it when you want it done. These were loyal subs that Todd had built a relationship with over his 20 plus years of experience. We got the benefit of all those years of building the best group of subs in the area. 2. HARD WORKING Todd was on the job, correcting any issues we had, putting in the long hours to make sure that there was follow-through on any issues that we brought to his attention. He worked for us in ways I never saw our other contractors do. 3. GOOD WORKING RELATIONSHIP- Todd was very easy to work with. He returned calls, answered questions, gave us good counsel and options, but never took over where we wanted it done a certain way. I would recommend Todd to anyone wanting a good house building experience read less
House Builders in Blairsville
- Business Description:Direct Business Phone - 912-230-2271 ** Service areas include: Sea Island, Saint Simons Island, Saint Marys, Kingsland, Jekyll Island, and Brunswick. ** Deposit will be required on large contracts. Payment will be due when services are rendered. Only licensed sub-contractors will be used when required. Additional contact name - Robert Casebier read lessRecent Review:We are so happy we went with Casebier Construction, this closet is even more beautiful than the pictures we sent him for ideas! Their work is amazing and we were blown away by the skill they have in detail work and ability to reuse materials you have which cuts down on cost of materials! You can’t beat their pricing and quality of work. We will definitely be sticking with Casebier for our home projects read lessNina P.
- Business Description:We are a small business here to serve the public with a variety of services to offer.If you are looking for an honest, dependable,hard-working subcontractor that aims to please and stands behind his work,look no further.We do all our own work and are insured.Free estimates provided.References availabl read lessRecent Review:Adding on to your home is always a stressful time. No matter the plan/time line, ultimately weather will dictate how and when things get done. It will more than likely come with some hidden surprises as well, especially if your adding on to an older home. Regardless of the weather or surprises, Freddy's Construction handled the issues with as little delay as possible. We are very happy with our addition! Very thankful to have a group of honest, Christian men working with Freddy. We added on to my mother in laws home, so loud music, unfavorable behavior and cussing was a concern, but we experienced NONE OF THIS BEHAVIOR!! The men on his crew were extremely polite, knowledgeable and experienced... that was greatly appreciated!! Thank you! We love our addition read lessDoug & Kim A.
- Business Description:Turn-key projects available. All phases of construction. Established in 1985 on Cape Cod, MA. Creating custom brick chimneys, steps, walkways etc. New construction or repairs of any kind or size for brick, block, stone, tile or concrete. Call us for your custom construction needs and deal directly with the owner read lessRecent Review:Great! Pete worked from a picture and created a design to match with some modifications. All aspects of the job were well executed.Rocky B.
- Business Description:Over 30 years in business | Lifetime transferable warranty | Hardwood, carpet, and flooring experts | 99.7% dustless sanding | We offer New Carpet Installation, Hardwood Flooring, Vinyl and Tile for residential and commercial clients. We are Certified Master Craftsmen. Master installers and finishers of all types of wood floors. - In business since 1989 - Christian/American owned operated - Lifetime warranty on all craftsmanship - 99.7% dustless sanding available - Free Estimates - Licence & .. read lessRecent Review:This is the most dysfunctional organization we have partnered with. The wife is a huge disruption as she is a negative force who tries to run a business based off of the business acumen of a hairdresser (she is a hairdresser and comes and goes at will). Before we partnered with Corey, we asked many questions and did what I believe to be our due diligence. I believe now, that the truth is a key component and if the truth is not provided, you can’t make an educated decision. This couple touted themselves as a Christian couple, based on Christian principles, which is not the case, that alone is blasphemous. We have Corey’s wife, Peggy on video degrading an employee without any disregard to humanity; this took place with Corey present, who did not stand up for what was right. This is a common occurrence as she also degrades the owner, Cory in front of employees making them feel extremely uncomfortable. There are several unethical business practices that will soon come to light. Just please be aware and take your due diligence to another level as this company is well versed on what to say and to “creatively” maneuver around situations read lessMelinda M.
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi.. read lessRecent Review:This was our second venture with A Cut Above Carpentry, and like the first, it was flawless. We had linoleum in a full bathroom and an adjoining lavatory area. We had very old carpet in an adjoining bedroom, with a large walk-in closet. All old flooring was removed and replaced with a wood grained, ceramic tile. It all looks great - we couldn't be happier. As with the first job, Paul and his team showed up when they said they would, and the work was finished on time, and the project was under budget. Would we use the again? ABSOLUTELY read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:Proud to be a licensed Master Plumber. Veteran-owned, small business with 26 years of hands-on experience! We also offer a 10% discount to military veterans and active duty.Recent Review:showed up first thing went to work and completed in a good time wore mask and fixed the problem looks great works great so i am very happypam o.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 30 years, We guarantee our work, fair and honest, will not leave you hanging or ignore your calls if you have any problems. We hire only respectable employees. We treat our customers as we want to be treated, with care and respect. Commercial, Residential, Licensed and Insured We are a Generac Generator Dealer and installer also. read lessRecent Review:Scheduled an appointment but cancelled, reset the appointment and did not come. It wasn't timely, but I could understandLeia B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Construction & RemodelingRecent Review:It was Great working with them, I was able to make changes on the fly, and they accommodated them all. Strongly recommend then for any job. They have proven to me that they can handle anything thrown their way.Bill K.
- Business Description:Braswell Construction Group strives to achieve the highest quality and reliable services in order to surpass all expectations. Your property is a lifetime investment and one of your most precious asset, this is why we value each and every customer's desire to have a qualified professional working on the premises of your property. The best way to earn our reputation has been by word of mouth and we are proud to offer superior attention to each individual client in order to gain and keep your r.. read lessRecent Review:Hail damage occurred in March of this year and I contacted Braswell Construction as well as 2 other local roofing companies. Chris Gaugler contacted me asap and came out to the house. The other two roofing companies I never heard back. Braswell Construction contacted my insurance company and worked out all the details. A week later I had a brand new roof with gorgeous colored shingles. Everyone in the neighborhood stopped by and literally knocked on the door to inquire. Chris Gaugler was onsite and available for questions anytime to the very end. The crew only took one day to do the house, extended 4 car garage and well house. Photos attached and it really makes a difference read lessCheryl M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Young Harris
- Mineral Bluff
- Sautee Nacoochee
- Blue Ridge
- Mc Caysville
- East Ellijay
home builders in Blairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above CarpentryPO Box 10377
- A-Z Companies Inc3415 Church Rd
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- A. L. Flanagan Company Inc.238 Anchor Drive
- AAA Reed Electric3981 PIEDMONT MOUNTAIN RD
- ABA Construction841 Old Bush Mill Rd
- ADS Heating & Cooling, LLCPO Box 13712
East Dublin, Georgia
- AGMYN'S General Maintenance102 ruby dr
- ALAN BELL ARCHITECT128 Lovvorn Rd
- All About Plumbing 4U NC144 Burnt Branch Rd
Marble, North Carolina
- All Phase Residential Services Home Remodeler!57 Dean Mountain Rd
- Anderson Home Builders Inc.5176 Newton Drive NE
- Anderson Home Services904 W Moring St
- Andrews Construction Co.211 Fargo St
- Arco Builders LLC6790 W Broad Street
- Arlis Home Services247 Hollyanne Pond Ln
Hayesville, North Carolina
- Atlanta's Hardwood Floor People210 Auburn Ave NE Atlanta
- Atlantis Electrical & Construction1485 Blount Crossing SE RD
- A Cut Above Carpentry
- B C ContructionP.O. Box 20129
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- BEAZER HOMES469 MOUNTAIN VIEW LN
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BPM Group LLCPO Box 2302
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- burnhamstone co.4017 us hwy. 441 s.
- B C Contruction
- C & J Services637 Gus Paulk Rd
- Camdur Building Group, Inc.628 Old Town Road Suite C
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Campbell Construction705 Ridge Ave South
- CARDD CONSTRUCTION10 BUMPY HOLLOW RD
- Carpentry by Danny1253 Madola Rd.
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor3840 US Highway 17 S
- CASTLE HOMES3460 SALEM RD
- CBS ContractingP.O. Box 842
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Chattanooga3902 Volunteer Dr
- Chandler Custom Contracting, LLCPO Box 23
Talking Rock, Georgia
- Chandler Remodeling93 Chimney Stone Rd
- Chandler RoofingPO Box 313
- Chris Walden Construction519 Childree Rd
- Craig Alan Homes, Inc83 Peninsula Way
- Crosby Heating and Air3201 Paige Ln
- Custom Home Theater55 Chickasaw Cricle
- C & J Services
- Davenport Remodeling & Construction210 Talking Rock Creek
- db building68 Appaloosa Trail
- Dependable Glass60 Riley Place Dr
- DHP Builders 8206 Hazelbrand Rd NE
- DMS Crushing LLC870 Woods Rd NW
- DMS Crushing, LLC100 Rogers Dr NW
- DockCo Construction14 Carriage Court
- donald stiles roofing164 rahway street
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Davenport Remodeling & Construction
- E CONSTRUCTION32 HARMS RD
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- E CONSTRUCTION
- G Corp247 W Walnut Street
- Georgia Adobe231 Harris Lord Cemetery Rd
- Georgia Contractor Services, LLC402 College St
- Georgia Property Builders, LLC1648 Zebulon Rd
- Georgia Real Estate Company662 East Main Street
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Global Builders /DBA Global Restoration1632 Canton Rd
- G Corp
- H&H Construction Group222 Alabama Blvd
- Handy Andy Home Warehouse1200 E 1ST ST
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC1781 Panola Rd
- HC Construction & Grading2291 HWY 76 West
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
- HUNTER HOME IMPROVEMENTS475 COMMUNITY CIR
- H&H Construction Group
- InspecticidePO Box 1683
- K & M CONSTRUCTION60 BAKERSFIELD RD
- K&B Roofing & Remodeling245 Castlegate Circle
- K.H.Builders Inc. -Ken Hall6545 GA-54
- Keith's Contracting200 Johnston St
- Ken Rogers Construction Inc14 Plantation Way
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- kenneth swanson builders inc55 old hy 64 west
Hayesville, North Carolina
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kokoon Homes444 W. Doyle Street
- K & M CONSTRUCTION
- M R Contracting Services1789 Rocky Top Rd
- Maple Ridge Cabinetry268 E. Currahee St.
- mario handyman & home repair668 mccrimmon rd
- MASTER CRAFTERS6541 BUCHAN RD
- Mattress Overstocked91 Highland Drive Suite 102
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration1233 Buford HWY
- Merrill Grading and Land Management
- MetalCon3013 Waynesboro HWY
- Miller`s Construction217 Dorothy st
- Modern Rustic Homes512 GA-382
- Mr. Hardwood Inc4260 Industrial Center Lane Northwest
- MTZ & SONS Construction1155 Rogers Church Rd
- myNU Homecrew57 Loftis Mountain Ct
- Mythos Precast & Design1331 W Church St
- M R Contracting Services