Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Blairsville, GA
There are 13 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Blairsville
- Peachstate Property SolutionsVery responsive and came out for an estimate on work needing to be done! I would highly recommend this company!
- WILLIAMS ELECTRIC LLCWillie was great. He was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this company. I will use them again if I need some electrical services.
- SilverMoon ElectricIt was a pleasure working with Guy and Zac from start to finish. They offered a number of solutions to changes we wanted to make and we are totally satisfied with the end results. They are everything you want when working with a contractor - turn up when they say they will, provided expert opinions on what we could or could not do and gave detailed estimates so no surprises on the costs. Quality of their work is excellent, will definitely use them again for any electrical work we need and I would not hesitate to recommend them read less
- J R EnterprisesThis company is very reliable, trustworthy and Knowledgeable if you want a company that puts it's customers first and is not looking to rip you off in this day and age This is the company, have had a number of companies who attempted to overprice me and poor quality work To me this company has proven itself as an Industry Leader. Great Job JR Industrie read less
- RMJ Quality PaintingGreat! Always professional and helpful. Very hard working and always made sure I was pleased with everything they did. Highly recommend!
- Mann The Design LLCThey are excellent I would recommend this company to any and everybody. They arrived on time and finished the job on time. I love my new game room so much I can’t stop looking at it in aww….. I love them and would definitely hire again.
- Barrs ElectricKelly and his crew always do an excellent, professional and honest job for me. I have used Barrs Electric for several years. Kelly always gives me an upfront cost and let's me know of any extra charges before he does the work. Great company to work with!
- Hammond ServicesIt was wonderful. Kevin did exactly what he says he’d do for the price he said he’d do it. He came out on a Sunday, without complaining, gave me a written estimate, and finished the job the same day. I am pleased.
- By The Book Electrical Company LLC.Mr. Willis is a skilled professional and know his craft. Always patient and complete the work. He works with your budget with honesty. He will tell you what is necessary verse what you can do later. I would and prefer him to anyone needing an electrician. I don’t think you’ll regret using his services. I rated him with excellence because that’s how he works read less
- By The Book Electrical Company LLC.They did an awesome job!! From installing a new light fixture to moving several outlets and adding outlets, removing outlets, moving a range hood and hardwiring garage disposal. I would recommend them and will definitely use they again!!
Electricians in Blairsville
- Business Description:SilverMoon Electric is a knowledgeable and courteous family owned business established in 1986. Our work philosophy is to do the job right the first time and we strive to exceed your expectations with fast, professional, and reasonably-priced work read lessRecent Review:It was a pleasure working with Guy and Zac from start to finish. They offered a number of solutions to changes we wanted to make and we are totally satisfied with the end results. They are everything you want when working with a contractor - turn up when they say they will, provided expert opinions on what we could or could not do and gave detailed estimates so no surprises on the costs. Quality of their work is excellent, will definitely use them again for any electrical work we need and I would not hesitate to recommend them read lessStuart G.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 30 years, We guarantee our work, fair and honest, will not leave you hanging or ignore your calls if you have any problems. We hire only respectable employees. We treat our customers as we want to be treated, with care and respect. Commercial, Residential, Licensed and Insured We are a Generac Generator Dealer and installer also. read lessRecent Review:Scheduled an appointment but cancelled, reset the appointment and did not come. It wasn't timely, but I could understandLeia B.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning.. read lessRecent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessary read lessClay B.
- Business Description:We Are The Light is the Carolinas trusted outdoor lighting company. Illuminating your home or office with outdoor LED lighting is one of the best ways to both enhance and secure your home or business. Each home and office is unique and so should the approach to enhance your property. With our no cost evaluation we will do a comprehensive review of your property while considering many aspects from hardscape and softscape lighting, architectural accents and of course security. Combined with s.. read lessRecent Review:It went very very well. They were very professional, the pricing is good and everything was perfect. Donnie is very personable, very easy to talk to and he listened and tried to do what's best for you.Travis H.
- Business Description:Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are a full-service company specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, waterproofing and concrete repair solutions in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area and parts of South Carolina. Dry Pr.. read lessRecent Review:Cody Jones and Jon Kiser showed up as scheduled, were professional, did a great job completing the work, and cleaned up completely when done. They explained the warranty before leaving. I would hire again.Elizabeth H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Welcome to North Georgia Electric! We are a locally owned and operated electrical contractor serving both residential and commercial customers. Our Electricians are licensed and insured, possessing State of Georgia licensure as Unrestricted Master Electricians. Our team of professionals are experienced at working directly with homeowners, designers, and builders to give you the best "On Site" electrical services possible. With North Georgia Electric, you will never need to worry about surpri.. read lessRecent Review:Damien and his crew showed up on time, laid out the plan for the project for us, and then went to work. Knocked out all 5 issues in less time than they had planned. On time, under budget, great work! Loved these guys...I now have “a guy! read lessChris O.
- Business Description:Eagle Eye Electric is a full service electrical contractor providing a wide range of residential and commercial services from basic home troubleshooting to commercial building rewires. Eagle Eye’s electricians will take the time to listen to you and understand your vision of the project or extent of your electrical problem. They will never try to sell you work that is not necessary and are not paid on commission. You need an electrician you can trust. With drug testing, background checks and .. read lessRecent Review:Bear with me as this review is a bit long-winded, but I need to include some background in my review. Should you not read my review to the end, up front let me say that Wes, owner of Eagle Eye Electric, is a licensed master electrician with over a decade of experience, is very safety-minded in how he approaches his work, provides top-notch service, is patient and takes the time answer questions and explain what he's doing, is friendly and courteous, and charges a very fair price. On June 14, 2021 the outside disconnect (breaker box) and surge protector to my air conditioning unit exploded. I called the big name company who installed the surge protector for the air conditioning unit to come out and repair the damage. The big name company sent one of their HVAC technicians out the following day, June 15, 2021. He replaced the outside disconnect (breaker box). However, the new surge protector caused the disconnec (breaker box) to give off sparks when the AC switch in the inside disconnect (breaker box) was flipped on, so I switched it back off. The HVAC technician told me he wasn't an electrician and knew just enough to work on HVAC systems. He recommended having a electrician come out and install a whole house surge protector and also check his work (the HVAC technician's) while he was here. On the spot I called Wes, owner of Eagle Eye Electric, to see how soon he could come out and install a whole house surge protector. Wes has done electrical work for me in the past, so it was a no-brainer on who to call. Wes was busy when I called, but he took the time to speak with the HVAC technician and give him some advice/recommendations on how to stop the sparking. I'm not an electrician, so I didn't understand everything Wes told the HVAC technician to try. The HVAC technician ultimately disconnected the surge protector. When the AC switch on the inside disconnect (breaker box) flipped back on the air conditioning unit started running. Wes said he could come out the afternoon of June 16, 2021. I told him that was fine. He surprised me the next morning when he called a little after 8 a.m. and said he could be here about 9 a.m. Wes checked out the HVAC technician's work. He couldn't believe that the big name company's HVAC technician had incorrectly installed the new AC disconnect (breaker box) on June 15. 2021. He made a point of including a comment on his invoice so I would know what to tell the big name company when I called them about the quality of the work their HVAC technican had done (didn't wrap the ends of the electrical wires from the house with tape; connected the electrical wire from the house through the side of the disconnect (breaker box) - it should have been installed from the back. Had the o be doHVAC technician properly connected the electrical wires from the house through back the back of the disconnect (breaker box), he should of also added a connector (bushing) to keep the wires from touching the disconnect (breaker box). As it was he didn't do that for the elecrical wires connected through the side of the disconnect (breaker box). Wes also took the time to look at the fried diconnect (breaker box) and surge protector, which had melted onto the side of the disconnect. He could tell from the wires leading from the surge protector, that the way the surge protector had been originally installed in 2015 had been a code violation. The fried disconnect (breaker box) wasn't made to be double tapped, which is what had been done when the surge protector was installed. I'm lucky that the disconnect (break box) and surge protector hadn't exploded sooner, and possibly have burned my house down. Since the surge protector the HVAC technician tried to install didn't work, he said I'd have to call the big name company to have the charge for the device refunded to me. I didn't have a chance to do that until Wes had been here, done what needed to be done, and had left. I called the big name company about 11:30 a.m. I explained what had happened. Jean with the big name company took down the information and said their customer relations manager would get back to me. Wes didn't have to do it, but on June 17, 2021 the day after he was here, he called to follow up and see what the big name company had told me. I told him they hadn't gotten back to me yet. Wes recommended calling the big name company again and asking them to send a supervisor out to check the HVAC technician's work. A supervisor is scheduled to be out on Monday, June 21, 2021. We'll see if they do the right thing. Again, Wes is a licensed master electrician with over a decade of experience, is very safety-minded in how he approaches his work, provides top-notch service, is patient and takes the time answer questions and explain what he's doing, is friendly and courteous, and charges a very fair price. I can’t say enough good things about Wes and Eagle Eye Electric. I strongly recommend you put Eagle Eye Electric, (770) 584-5977, on speed dial. Eagle Eye Electric should be the first one you call when you need any electrical work done, instead of a big name company read lessJack C.
- Business Description:Construction & RemodelingRecent Review:It was Great working with them, I was able to make changes on the fly, and they accommodated them all. Strongly recommend then for any job. They have proven to me that they can handle anything thrown their way.Bill K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Young Harris
- Mineral Bluff
- Sautee Nacoochee
- Blue Ridge
- Mc Caysville
- East Ellijay
Electricians in Blairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&A ELECTRIC3594 MIDDLEGROUND CHURCH RD
- A-Team Electrical Services2199 Auraria Rd.
- A-Z Companies Inc3415 Church Rd
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- A1 Transformations155 ALMON RD
- A1RoofmanPO Box 66
- AAA Reed Electric3981 PIEDMONT MOUNTAIN RD
- ABA Construction841 Old Bush Mill Rd
- Absolute Electrical
- Ace Electric Inc4387 Inner Perimeter Rd
- ADS Heating & Cooling, LLCPO Box 13712
East Dublin, Georgia
- Advanced Electrical Systems1363 Newtown Church Rd NE
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AGMYN'S General Maintenance102 ruby dr
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Altamaha Electric Membership Corporation611 W Liberty Ave
- AOUTOMOTIVE SERVICES OF SAVANNAH,INC2143 GAMBLE RD
- Arlis Home Services247 Hollyanne Pond Ln
Hayesville, North Carolina
- ASB Business LLCPO Box 1937
- Atkinson Industrial Electric Inc2245 Jake Lane Rd
Iron City, Georgia
- atlanta area electric1635 Butler Bridge Rd
- Atlantis Electrical & Construction1485 Blount Crossing SE RD
- Audio Advice, Inc.11409 Carolina Place Pkwy
Pineville, North Carolina
- Audio innovations747 South Davis St.
- Ayalas Painting & Remo2051 Old Rockbridge Rd
- A&A ELECTRIC
- B&R Electric113 Robindale Ln
- Best Electric LLC101 North Main St. 2
- Blue ridge cabin pro'sP.O. box 273
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bowens Home Repair186 Tanners Beach Rd
- BPM Group LLCPO Box 2302
- Brown's Electric, Inc.5741 Buttermilk rd
- BRYCO ELECTRIC INC5859 New Peachtree Rd Ste 121
- Budget Painting & Remodeling130 belmont trail
- BYRD ELECTRIC SVCPO Box 2343
- B&R Electric
- C & C ElectricalPO Box 2998
- Camdur Building Group, Inc.628 Old Town Road Suite C
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Capitol Renovation50 Springdale Ct
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor3840 US Highway 17 S
- Certified RV Solutions81 Abbattis Rd
- Chris Tomczak's Handyman Services475 Glen Stalcup Rd
Murphy, North Carolina
- Chris Walden Construction519 Childree Rd
- Circle D Contractors, Inc.1163 New Bethel Church Rd
- Coastal Empire Roofing & Construction Co104 Dogwood Ave
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Collis Electrical Contracting667 Greensboro Rd
- Colonel Electric253 Dogwood Ln
- Cummings Painting & Construction5618 Hwy 52
- C & C Electrical
- Eagle Eye Electric230 Red Berry Rd
- Eagle Heating & Air Inc1467 Red Fern Rd
- Eenrgy Electric50 Meadowbrook Lane
- Electric-Tek LLC8802A Duncan Bridge Road
- Electrical Solutions16 HOLLAND ROAD
- Electrical Specialist Corporation+5320 Roswell Rd
- Eagle Eye Electric
- Gen-Tech2451 Hilton Ct
- Global Builders /DBA Global Restoration1632 Canton Rd
- Greer's Commercial Maintenance82 Peregrine Ln S
- Griffith Roofing Solutions441 M Friedman Dr
- Guess Electrical Services492 Shiver Road
- H&H Construction Group222 Alabama Blvd
- Handy Andy Home Warehouse1200 E 1ST ST
- Handy Man Boss inc.1148 Carl Dasher Road
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC1781 Panola Rd
- HC Construction & Grading2291 HWY 76 West
- Henson's Contracting and Electrical3812 Red Bird Cir
- Hi-Tech GA, LLC.2 N Main Street
- Highland Heating & AirPo Box.373
- H&H Construction Group
- MACK HOME SERVICES & ELECTRIC11325 Highway 19 N
- MAG Electrical Services1599 west 3rd street
- mario handyman & home repair668 mccrimmon rd
- MaSters Electrical Service Inc30 Cherokee Trl
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration1233 Buford HWY
- MILL LANE MECHANICAL INC71 OLD MILL LANE
- Mountain Man Remodeling185 Mountain Laurel Ridge
- MOUNTAIN POWER ELECTRIC5621 Hwy 64 W
Murphy, North Carolina
- mrstore.net14 Franklin st.
- MACK HOME SERVICES & ELECTRIC
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics