Fish Window Cleaning

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

Fish Window Cleaning is a locally owned and operated franchise serving the east/southeast Atlanta. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning, and pressure washing, for your home and business. We have been serving the greater Atlanta area for over 10 years, serving areas such as Athens, Conyers, Covington, Lawrenceville, Lithonia, Locust Grove, Loganville, Madison, McDonough, Monroe, Snellville, Social Circle, Stockbridge, Stone Mountain, Winder, and more. We accept all major credit cards, cash, check, and billing options for our corporate customers. We happily will provide you with a free estimate....

Honey do list

03/05/2020

I highly recommend Fish Window Cleaning. The Sugg family runs this business well and is top notch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you for the kind words and sharing your feedback! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.

09/13/2019

It went very well. The young men exhibited amazing attention to their work. Both were extremely friendly with a wonderful attitude!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing house, deck, sidewalks & 2 patios, as well as window washing

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity to provide great service to you and our community.

09/12/2019

Very high quality- they don’t nickel and dime you even though my windows were very bad and it’s 3-stories on the back of my house. Just pulling in my driveway, I could see how clean the windows were. I was amazed at their service and pricing, I thought was extremely reasonable. I highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaning for a 2-story home

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you for the opportunity to clean your windows and for providing feedback on our performance. It is great to know that our cleaner did a great job for you. We look forward to serving you in the future.

08/13/2019

Second time I've used Fish - great job, professional, clean and nice workers. Fast and efficient. We have a very big historic home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash house and clean windows inside and out

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you once again. I really appreciate the feedback. It helps to know when we our cleaners have lived up to our expectations.

03/24/2018

Great!!! They were friendly, professional and did a thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Washing

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent pressure washing and window cleaning. It's great to know that the guys did a great job! Thanks again!

We provide window cleaning and pressure washing cleaning services. Window cleaning includes maintenance cleaning as well as construction cleaning, where we will remove paint, hard water stains, and other foreign debris from the glass.

We provide cleaning services and do not offer window installation and repair services.