A basement isn’t truly finished without a ceiling touch-up. From wood beams to shiplap, let these beautiful ceiling design ideas inspire your basement reno.
Get matched with top basement remodeling contractors in Augusta, GA
There are 7 highly-rated local basement remodeling contractors.
Recent Basement Remodeling Reviews in Augusta
- South Point Roofing & ConstructionThe worker came out and just looked at the bathroom and quoted the price of $26,000. My bathroom is only 6 ft. by 6 ft. He did not take any measurements or take any photos.
- Integris DevelopmentWe were very unhappy with the entire experience. Deadlines were not met, phone calls were unanswered, and there were weeks and weeks when no one showed up at the house to do work with no explanation. Estimates were not complete (for example, we were given a price to replace the doors, but we were told after installation that the price had not included prep work or installation -so the builder doubled the price without telling us). At one time, the builder refused to give us the bill of work up to that date, insisting that we move forward without knowing how much we had spent. The air conditioner system was incorrectly but expensively installed, and we have been sweating this entire summer and will have to pay another company to replace what has been done. We felt that much of the work was inadequate, and much of it had to be redone, at our expense. We would never use this builder again and would not recommend him even to our enemies
Basement Contractors in Augusta
- Business Description:With 20 years of experience in the industry, Evan's Cabinets Finishers has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We are owner operated and provide a high quality service that can't be beat. Please call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:They were responsive and gave me a great recommendation for getting the working completed.Beth F.
- Business Description:We offered great service home kitchen & bathroom remodeling, interior painting, electrical and plumbing. Drywall hanging, tile finishing, and floor installation. Sub-floor repair, ceiling repair, LVL Beam installation. Pocket doors, trim carpentry, insulation, SCHLUTER SHOWER SYSTEMS, Custom walk-in showers, also new install-replacement overhead garage doors and service. We speak Spanish & English. FREE ESTIMATESRecent Review:Dennis was good. He showed up on time. He did a good job. I have no complaints.Brian G.
- Business Description:Professional Home Remodeling and Handyman services ....Owner/ Operator on all jobs....no employees... cash or check on job completion.Recent Review:We are very pleased with the work that Mr. Murray did in our home. He was conscientious and meticulous in doing what we’d asked him to do. He was dependable and punctual. We plan to use his services again for future projectsKathryn B.
- Business Description:I have been remolding for over 25 years, there is not much on a house I haven't been able to do.Recent Review:The contractor did an excellent job and was very reasonably priced! Original price estimate given was accurateAustin W.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:Dynamic Finishings is a local company that has been servicing the CSRA's remodeling needs since 2012. Dynamic Finishings prides itself on surpassing the customer's expectations and finishing on time and budget. If you are looking for a company with local accountability that possess a wide range of skills instead of outside subcontractors, then Dynamic Finishings is here for you. With a focus on new construction, custom bathrooms, tile finishings, USG & Schluter shower systems, flooring instal..Recent Review:This review is long overdue. In February 2019, I had Larry with Dynamic Finishings replace vinyl flooring in my kitchen with wood look porcelain tile. I marvel everyday at what an awesome job. It turned out even better than I had hoped. Larry is extremely detail oriented and super focused on completing the job in a timely fashion and addressing any and all concerns that you may have. I plan on doing a little bathroom update in the future and know exactly who to callS.Mellonie W.
- Business Description:Locally owned company, Offering all types of Handyman Services, No employees just self, and subcontract when needed. Licensed in Richmond and Columbia county. Rich. Lic. #LCC20060034188, Col. Co. Lic. # 18485. Free estimates, no trip charge. Jobs are priced according to the work needed. I give a 10% discount to Senior Citizens, Military w/ ID and 10% for all Angie's List Active Members. Company Moto " Our prices are lower for one reason, We are providing a service in order to make a Living, n..Recent Review:The first day install of the walk in door was ok except the door was hinged to open out in the wrong direction. The build of the barn style bay door did not go well and essentially 3 hours after my brother suggested how to attach the plywood on the outside they did so and stopped for the day. When I complained as I considered the men not able to do the job the boss Randy came out on Monday with the same 2 men and claimed that we didn't specify how the door should open and stated that there would be no extra charge to do the build right. We (my brother and I) explained "Old School" side hinged bay doors were built out of wood and not just a metal frame with plywood put only on the outside as they thought. The workmen then went to work building the door as we asked with interior and exterior casing over the metal frame. The owner Randy Tudor had claimed when he was there that he didn't have his notes with so could not say what the price was. When the job was complete he failed to come to get payment and sent a text message indicating the total was 1625.00 for the job. Today, Wednesday after texting back and forth a couple of times he showed up and provided a receipt for the agreed sum of 1200.00 for the job and accepted payment stating he wasn't going to argue the priceJill M.
- Business Description:Located in Evans Georgia just 15 minutes outside of Augusta Ga we enjoy a reputation of bringing a small company attitude of caring and craftsmanship to each project, but also having professional capabilities surpassing many large-city company's. When you're ready to improve your home, let an Augusta, GA, fencing contractor help you. HBC Builders, LLC offers affordable and attractive fencing options for every project. Our experienced crew knows the local building codes and will provide you wi..Recent Review:I could not speak more highly of Augusta Fencing, LLC. The owner of the concern was extremely professional, punctual, and the workmanship was unsurpassed. I would highly recommend and plan to use their services again in the near futureKathleen B.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We are a professional full service/self service junk removal company. We haul almost anything such as: Household junk, Yard Debris, Construction Debris. We promise flat, upfront rates and prompt, on-time service. All estimates are FreeRecent Review:I called Junk in the Box on Friday, November 6 and was pleased to be able to make an appointment for today, Saturday, November 7. They were prompt and called a few times to notify of/confirm the estimated arrival time. Johnathan, one of the workers, reviewed the items and gave an estimate of cost. After I agreed, he and the other young man (sorry, I did not get his name) proceeded to carefully remove the items at warp speed. They worked fast and were very professional as well as personable. The company provides great customer service received from Lisa who took the call, and the service workers. The items removed included several printers, a shredder, old sewing machine, 32-inch monitors, a compressor, heater, and more. I am very pleased with their service and plan to use them againChristine C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement contractor articles
How much does it cost to finish a basement? The answer depends on size, labor, materials, permits, and add-ons. We’ve broken down everything that factors into your basement finishing cost so you can get an estimate with confidence.
When insulating your basement, the type of insulation material you use informs how big your budget will be. From spray foam insulation by the square foot, to other insulation options, our cost guide breaks down how much you’ll spend on this project.
Find basement remodeling contractors in
- North Augusta
- Beech Island
- New Ellenton
basement remodeling contractors in Augusta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ REMODELING1036 HINTON ST
- A1 Augusta Contruction1508 Tara Court
- Ahoy Construction, Inc.610 Hamilton Road
- Alpha & Omega Roofing and Construction186 Jon Rd
WARRENVILLE, South Carolina
- Anderson Home Improvement3210 Wheeler Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Augusta Concrete & Masonry LLC3086 Parkridge Dr
- Augusta Fencing LLCPO Box 2524
- Augusta Pro Painting/ CSRA flooring and Remodeling836 Ann St
- Augusta Remodeling and More...5579 Eagleridge Dr.
- A+ REMODELING
- Chandler Custom Contracting, LLCPO Box 23
Talking Rock, Georgia
- Clean 'N Brite Services of Augusta LLC457 Columbia Industrial Blvd Ste 5
- ConstructionHernandezllc 707 Woodtrail Dr
Gaston, South Carolina
- Creadd Construction & Homes5828 Lanatte Ln
- Creative Construction Solutions3211 Old Louisville Rd.
- CSRA Home Improvments218 Pine Log Rd
Beech Island, South Carolina
- CUMMINGS INTERIOR & EXTERIORS227 LANGSTON DR
- Chandler Custom Contracting, LLC
- Gemaco Remodeling351 Pellet Ct
- Georgia Cabinet Co.5950 State Bridge Rd Suite 110
- GEORGIA SIDING & WINDOW COPO Box 211122
- Georgia Subcontracting Professionals LLC3124 Washington Rd Ste H
- Gerald E Dickson Contracting Inc565 Hunterdale Rd
- Glasshouse Construction4583 A Hickory Dr.
- Glenn Wilson's Painting And Remodeling3137 Corner St A
- Golden Gate Construction Group1535 Mount Vernon Rd
- GoodWood Designs599 Wire Rd
Aiken, South Carolina
- Gemaco Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handi-serv LLC
- Handyman R Us6208 Beaver St
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hobbs Construction769 Blanchard RD.
- House Doctors95 Spring Dr
North Augusta, South Carolina
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K.cheatham Pro Painting & Flooring LLC2375 Barton Chapel Rd
- K.cheatham Pro Painting & Flooring LLC
- LARRY L MC CORD DESIGN BUILD2016 HIGHLAND AVE
- LARRY L MC CORD DESIGN BUILD
- New Look Renovations210 Pecan Dr
- New Look Renovations
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- South Point Roofing & Construction237 Park Ave SW PO Box 6032
Aiken, South Carolina
- Southern Construction and Remodeling, LLC210 Amelia Dr W
- Southern Heritage Home Improvements4905 Old Waynesboro Rd
- Steve Murray1948 Shoreline Drive
- Summerville Renovation Co LLC2540 Henry St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.