If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Starke, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Starke
- All Aspects WaterproofingThe salesman Robert Ellis was wonderful. My grandmother has suffered with the frustration and headache of a leaking fully finished basement for almost fifty years. Every one of the (many, many) question my Grandmother asked, Robert answered with the kind of patience and care one never expects from a salesperson. He made sure that every concern we had was taken care of Robert treated us like family. I have never been so satisfied with a salesperson. The crew that came to do the work was incredible. Eli, Frankie and the guys were not only a pleasure to have around for the three days the work took, the quality of the work they did was impeccable. I have never seen a crew pay as careful attention to construction work as they did. My Grandmother can finally relax knowing she has a dry basement, and I can rest easy knowing that she and I were in good hands all along. Everything was just perfect
- Jack Boiman Sons & Daughters IncWe ended up not having the work done, but we were happy with the quote. They were very professional, courteous and down to earth. They gave us real answers instead of trying to push a product on us.
Basement Waterproofers in Starke
- Business Description:Indoor Environmental Management (I.E.M) is a full service environmental company located in Tallahassee, Florida and serving the surrounding areas. Mr. John Hassler, founder and owner of Indoor Environmental Management has over 30 years of building science experience in the region of the panhandle, from Tallahassee to Jacksonville. We at Indoor Environmental Management have extensive knowledge of building science and years of experience in residential and commercial building, indoor air qualit..Recent Review:Bridget was absolutely amazing. She was very professional and knowledgeable. She listened thoroughly and followed through on all of my complaints. She found the root to the problems and advised my landlord on the solutions. I would definitely use them againMalaika W.
- Business Description:Richmark Home Inspections has 25 years of combined quality residential renovations and home inspecting experience, We work for the home buyer, finding expensive repairs and saving home buyers money before they Invest in a new home, We are Florida State Certified, Licensed, and Insured, Giving you confidence in your home inspection decision . Get a Richmark Guaranteed home Inspection before you buy or sell your home. You'll Be Glad you did. Call Richard @ 904-868-1091 or richmarkinspections@ya..Recent Review:Richard was fantastic, he was thorough and didn't need to be asked to investigate details (floor staining/scuffing). He got into the attic of my condo building even though repairs would likely be covered by my HOA. I just wanted to check for water damage on a top floor unit. He was polite and expedient. If I ever need another home inspection, I am going with the same groupJuliana C.
- Business Description:As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with..Recent Review:The estimate process was easy, they educated me and it was very professional experience.Rachel B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Additional service area - Caroline, Culpeper, Fauquier, Goochland, King George, Orange, Spotsylvania, Stafford, & Westmoreland Counties and surrounding areas.Recent Review:We asked for Bolts to be installed, he instead installed straps. (He said that's the standard, our builder recommended bolts, thus we asked for bolts to be placed on top of the wall.) We also asked for two doors in a corner, he only put in one door. (He stated it didn't make sense to have two doors, next to each other. My wife wanted two doors, enough said.) Some of the poured concrete was not mixed well, thus there's some flaws in the walls. Overall, at least they came and did the jobLarry B.
- Business Description:Foundation Professionals of Florida is a Cal-Tech Company. An advantage of ours is that we have decades of experience in the Geological studies of soils so we understand what is going on with soil conditions under homes
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Handy Gator is the #1 Handyman service in Alachua County, Florida. We specialize in all phases of new construction, remodeling, general home improvement, and home maintenance. No job is too big or too small!
- Business Description:Since 1974, I have serviced the greater Alachua County area in all types of building and home repair & maintenance. We are a small family run business with 6 employees offering a personal touch. We offer a free inspection, and then a free written, detailed estimate of the work you are interested in. Quick response with a 48-hour turn around on your estimate after inspectionRecent Review:Good responsiveness and communication. Very courteous owner and employees. Quality work and good attention to detail.lin c.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by licensed professional plumbers. Full service company. License and Insured to the fullest extent.Recent Review:I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Mike called me around 7:30 in the morning responding to my Angie's List request and was at my residence within an hour ready to go. He was very professional and explained everything in a clear way so that someone without plumbing experience could understand. I thought my main sewage drain was clogged but he helped me figure out how to test and see if the clog still persisted and it turned out that it was no longer a problem. My wife and I may have overreacted the night before and panicked lol. But everything seems to be working great now. I feel like many plumbers would try to take advantage of a situation where there's nothing to "fix" and charge an outrageous price to do nothing and scam an unsuspecting customer, but Mike was absolutely wonderful and didn't even charge me for the diagnoses. I thought that was a really nice thing on his part and I will be recommending him to family/friends from now onGreg S.
- Business Description:Georgia licensed & insured general contractors. Family owned & operated with over 30 years combined experience! 1 year warranty on all craftsmanship. We guarantee there will never any hidden charges or fees & all consultations are free
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Keystone Heights
- Lake Butler
- Green Cove Springs
- Glen Saint Mary
- Orange Park
- Fleming Island
- High Springs
- Fruit Cove
- Mc Intosh
waterproofing contractors in Starke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alachua Painting & Waterproofing LLC3445 NW 41st Pl
- Alachua Painting & Waterproofing LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Indoor Environmental Management3520 Weems Rd
- Indoor Environmental Management
- L & T Jones Concrete IncPO Box 6496
- L & T Jones Concrete Inc
- North Florida Painting of Alachua, LLC4613 NW 6th Street Suite D
- North Florida Painting of Alachua, LLC
- On Call PlumbersPo Box 684
- On Call Plumbers
- Skiver Contracting6625 Mockingbird Rd
- Skiver Contracting