If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Saint Johns, FL
There are 7 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Saint Johns
- Atlantic Sealing & Pave LLCAwesome job! Driveway was 1/2 concrete 1/2 asphalt. Concrete was in broken/cracked and in terrible shape. They took out the broken concrete and repaved the driveway with asphalt. Within a couple of hours of it being finished, I had people telling me how good it looked. Very happy with outcome. Alan keep me up to date with what was going on and was easy to get in touch with. Would recommend them
- Anthony's Asphalt, LLCAs a member of our HOA I reviewed options for asphalt sealing and repairs. We hired Anthony's Asphalt services 3 years ago and found them to provide high quality service on our roads. Because of this we their services to include winter snowplowing of the roads. If any problems came up, they responded quickly and took care of the situation. I highly recommend
- Paver Sealing Plus IncFrom the very beginning, Cole Parsons was the most professional contractor I have ever worked with. His timeliness, work ethic, follow-ups both phone calls and emails went above and beyond the customer service experience! Cole let me know each step of the process that would occur and the date and time....he then reported back to let me know what took place when I could not be home. Just can not say enough about Cole and his company! I can’t imagine using anyone else to seal and protect our pavers
- Safe Touch Pressure Washing & Roof CleaningThe two guys were very nice and professional. They did the exact areas I asked and even went beyond! The results were amazing! The house looked refreshed and bright. The front porch that I thought I needed to paint came perfectly clean and no paint needed now! They even cleaned the landscape bricks for me around the shrubs. I highly recommend this company
- Safe Touch Pressure Washing & Roof CleaningI was initially going to get the items above cleaned. Instead got a great offer to do the entire outside of the house plus the items listed above. Micah came out and did a very thorough job. Very pleased with the work.
- Safe Touch Pressure Washing & Roof CleaningWe have done business with this company for about ten years. Even though like most businesses, the technicians may change every few years, each one is polite, respectful, accommodating and CONSCIENTIOUS. We believe that starts from the top with the owner, Charles. They really do work hard to make the customer happy. Safe Touch will always be our first choice
- Safe Touch Pressure Washing & Roof CleaningThese guys are great. Amazing job everything looks like fresh coat of paint s just cleaning, professional, they moved our sun room furniture out and put everything back. I’ve used for our roof and driveway other times; first time I needed everything and I definitely recommend them. Pet safe plant safe can’t go wrong and great price
- Safe Touch Pressure Washing & Roof CleaningCrew arrived on time, went over the work to be preformed. Went beyond expectations. Plan to hire again for paver sealing and other cleaning work. Charles was very responsive. Ken and his helper very professional.
- Safe Touch Pressure Washing & Roof CleaningThey do great work. They are extremely busy, but once they arrive, they are efficient, friendly and thorough. They provide the services at a fair price too!
- Safe Touch Pressure Washing & Roof CleaningExcellent. Delivered as promised. Professional service. On time. Requested extra work and no issues/attitude with fair pricing. Highly recommend.
Driveway Pavers in Saint Johns
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Atlantic Sealing & Pave LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Jacksonville Beach and surrounding areas can place their trust in. We have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Jacksonville Beach and surrounding areasRecent Review:Awesome job! Driveway was 1/2 concrete 1/2 asphalt. Concrete was in broken/cracked and in terrible shape. They took out the broken concrete and repaved the driveway with asphalt. Within a couple of hours of it being finished, I had people telling me how good it looked. Very happy with outcome. Alan keep me up to date with what was going on and was easy to get in touch with. Would recommend themLisa K.
- Business Description:New driveway parking lot And private road asphalt paving and seal coating we are a family ran company and have been since 1974 owner is present on all job sites to make sure you get exactly what you are expecting we provide free estimate on all projects so you know exactly what it will cost you up front all work will be warranted for one year so you can feel safe about spending your hard earned money on a driveway or parking lot that will last for years to come most of are work is done with ..Recent Review:Earnest Ricky is a con man to rip you off. Road pros asphalt came down my driveway begging for business. i was promised a 2” think driveway with a 1 year warranty. I very soon found out all of this was LIES. Instead i received a 1/4” driveway of horrible quality. Within a month it was already washing out and pot holes formed all the way to the dirt underneath. Cracks and ruts formed and weeds are coming through the entire length. When i called about the warranty and repair i left over 20 voicemails and calls and all were ignored for 9 months now. He refused to make the repair, he refused to give me my money back and he refused to answer any call or voicemail. HE WILL NOT HONOR HIS WARRANTY. HE WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR CALLS. Poor quality work from a bad company with a dishonorable ownerJay A.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in the construction industry, Duval Master Construction opened in January of 2019. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. Projects completed with us will have a professional cleaning crew, to make sure you get your house back without the post construction messRecent Review:Finally getting around to write this review because I did my research and Duval Master Construction had such great reviews and behaved so professional on our consultation that we were sure we were going to have an excellent experience. However, what we had was a complete nightmare we still haven't been able to completely recover from. David came out to do our consultation for the popcorn removal. He made it sound like he had a stellar crew that would come out, cover our furniture and belongings, take care of everything, and then send a cleaning crew in to clean up all the dust. What we got was 1 guy who showed up for about 7 hrs a day, his partner who showed up about 4 hrs a day and spent more time smoking than working (at one point our camera caught her walking into our garage with a lot cigarette), and a complete mess that was not done correctly. The job was promised to be finished in 5 days, which was important because we were having to live elsewhere while it was being completed. The job ended up taking 5 and our home was returned to us after 7 days with scuffed ceilings that weren't painted in some areas, dust and popcorn everywhere, paint and spackle spilled on furniture, carpets, sidewalks, garage floors, and even down our storm drain (which I'm pretty sure is illegal). For the duration of the work, we had our HVAC unit off so it wouldn't be damaged by the dust (also note this was in January, so the humidity wasn't that bad). On the 5th day, the worker called us and asked us to turn the heat on because the mud wasn't drying making it difficult to paint. I asked him if all the dust was cleaned up so it wouldn't blow into the unit, to which he responded Yes. When I was called and told the job was done 2 days later, I came home to a house COVERED in dust and popcorn and a half-finished job on the ceilings. When I confronted David about the mess, he said he would send the cleaning people out the next day to fix it, which wasn't an option because I had to move home and return to work the next day, not to mention the incompetent job and damages. When confronted with this David quoted us removing the cleaning cost and cost of the damage would reduce the price by $500 (which looking back on it now wasn't even close to compensating for the nightmare he left us because some of the damages we haven't been able to replace or repair). Later that week some of the plaster in the halfway ceiling cracked and started falling down, which I contacted them and insisted they come of to fix (which they did). When my fiance returned home, he went to grab our personally-purchased large bucket of premixed spackle we had from before the job to fix some of the gouges David's "team" had left, only to find the entire thing had been used and left partially open, so the small bit that was left, was completely dried up. To describe the amount of work we still ended up doing after David's crew: 1. all our wall paint was ruined because they failed to check to see if we had 'touch-up' paint prior to starting, which we didn't and were unable to match the color. 2. We had to respackle, resand, and repaint every single edge where the ceiling met the wall because there were gouge marks along all the edges. 3. We had to clean up basically everything. There was dust, paint, and spackle on everything. I was able to get the paint out of my furniture and off my appliances (they didn't cover the kitchen appliances when they painted so there were splatters on everything). We were also able to get the paint and spackle out of our sink. Most of this cleaning required paint thinner and non-traditional cleaning products we consulted with Lowe's associates about . 4. We had to clean chunks of spackle out of the landscape stones by the outdoor faucet because the workers were filling using it to rinse the equipment and then dumping the water in the landscaping stones and stormdrains. As I said, we had a ton of popcorn, dust, paint, and spackle left everywhere. We have been unable to get the paint out of our tile grout, sidewalks, and garage floors. 4. We had to replace our smoke detectors because we found they were sprayed with paint causing the sensors to malfunction. 5. We have to have our HVAC unit professionally vacuumed out, because even 4 months later, it is blowing plaster dust. The other shady thing to note is we were required to pay cash. I told David I wanted a receipt when i handed the cash over. Since this was one a Sunday, he told me his office would email it first thing Monday. I had to email "the office" twice before I got a very shady looking receipt, which leads me to question if our job was actually on the company's books or not. Regardless, do not believe the comfort he tells you. His company was a complete nightmare to work with and I could not recommend. (The price of service was originally $4900 for a 1,250 sq ft. We paid $4400)Hanna J.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Charges are determined by services provided. Contact for additional information.Recent Review:Once it stopped raining, it went well. Very satisfied with the outcome.Susan M.
- Business Description:A PREMIER CLEANING MINISTRY - Call 1.877.CLEANING or 904.716.0112: We are a 20-year, Christian, and A+ rated family local business. We are Jacksonville's trusted house and carpet cleaning experts. We offer premium residential cleaning services. For 20 years, Jessie has set new standards of excellence within the residential and commercial cleaning/maintenance industry by offering a variety of efficient, flexible, and adjustable, cleaning solutions. When it comes to top cleaning/maintenance ser..Recent Review:I’ve used many cleaning services as well as single housekeepers throughout the years, & struggled to find one who didn’t let quality slip after the first few months. Well, I found them, & they are Jessie’s. I’ve truly never been happier & can’t say enough about the level of detail they reach - my husband even notices (! 😄); the team is always polite, thorough, responsive, thorough, professional, thorough, sweet, thorough...you get the message. They are all the things on your “wish list” & then some! They always want me to check to see if anything was missed or if I want something done differently, but there never is anything missed & nothing ever has to be done differently. From baseboards to the insides of windows (on rotation) - & the insides & outsides of glass doors (!) - to washing down every kitchen cabinet to scrubbing my cooktop to like-new, to reaching every speck of dust, to even washing the glass I left in the sink (!!), my house really does SPARKLE after they’ve been here. Yes, this company is more expensive than others...but after all my decades on earth, I’ve learned that you really do get what you pay for. And with Jessie’s, that’s miles past any other housekeeping company out there. THEY ARE SOOOO WORTH THE PRICE! Oh! They can also do more! They can send someone to clean your carpets, help you move large items, get you ready for a garage sale, pressure wash, and on & on & on. Truly full-service. I can’t say enough good things about them. My dogs even love it when they are here! 😊 If you need your house deep-cleaned & then kept this way, hire Jessie’s & you will be very happy you didCathy S.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:We provide the highest quality of work and professionalism. We have over 10 years of experience, doing everything from a minimum charge job to milling and paving interstates. We are certified by the Florida Department of Transportation for quality control, level 1 and 2. With this certification, combined with experience, we are able to offer more of a customized solution to meet your specific needs and budget. Our Services Include the Following: - Sealcoating - Line Striping - Crack Filling -..Recent Review:It was awesome and great. The quality of the work is good and very professional.JR T.
- Business Description:Safe Touch can offer 20+ years of experience. We have focused on gathering together a very tight team of experienced cleaning technicians and they are the best in the industry. We provide 5 Star service with competitive prices. We know how important it is for you to keep your home in the best possible shape. For most of our customers, their homes are their biggest investments in life, hence their dedication to keep them running smoothly. We have screened each of our workers in the attempt to ..Recent Review:"Pathetically Horrible" and that is putting it mildly. From arriving and saying they wanted to be paid in cash to ruining our lawn and shrubbery, these folks incompetence can only be exceeded by their arrogance. When I told them that I had an extension tube to move the run-off from the gutter down spout to the driveway they told me "we put enough water down to prevent the grass from being affected." LIARS! Our property has a series of surveillance cameras and when I reviewed the footage I realized they had put the bleach on the roof which came out the downspout and much later they simply "sprayed" the shrubs and the lawn for a few minutes. And the roof, they never quite finished - there are still areas (photos on Google Review) with yellow green and black mold. The attached photos do not lie. I have the video that demonstrates the complete incompetence of these folks. YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED - USE THESE FOLKS AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!James P. G.
- Business Description:Tillman Septic Pumping is a women owned & operated septic company. TPS operates out of Jacksonville Florida. 5 full time employees. We only subcontract to stay caught up on our schedule. We have a $75 trip charge to inspect problems, the trip charge is rolled into other services if performed during that trip. Our prices are based on trip length from our shopRecent Review:Called for septic pumping. Company was late for first time frame. Have a later time and missed that one as well showed up an hr and a half later. No greeting when they arrived, just jumped out and started dragging hoses to the tanks. Tanks were already opened by us. No discount for opening tanks. Upon finishing they had no cement to seal the lids( they ran out). While dragging hoses back to truck they leaked sewage out of every hose(black and very noticeable) when I asked if they had some lime to spread over the spills they said they ran out of that as well. Lime and cement are required by the Health Department on all septic trucks. This review in no way means I would not use this company again, only that this company should take the time to train their employees how to properly represent the companyMatt P.
- Business Description:A Jacksonville, Florida based full service asphalt paving company providing services to NE Florida and SE Georgia
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Saint Augustine
- Ponte Vedra
- East Palatka
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Fruit Cove
- Green Cove Springs
- Palm Coast
- San Mateo
- Jacksonville Beach
- Fleming Island
- Orange Park
- Neptune Beach
- Flagler Beach
- Crescent City
- Pomona Park
- Atlantic Beach
driveway paving contractors in Saint Johns
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Burbank Maintenance11255 Guinn Rd
- Burbank Maintenance
- K8 Construction140 North One Dr
St. Augustine,, Florida
- K8 Construction
- LanVilla LandscapeKing6215 Wilson Blvd 5
- LanVilla LandscapeKing
- Onyx Pavement Services7643 Gate Parkway Ste. 104-520
- Onyx Pavement Services
- Quiles Construction1443 Marcheck St
- Quiles Construction