Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in New Smyrna, FL
There are 7 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in New Smyrna
- Drake Lawn & Pest ControlDavid was my technician. Can’t say enough good things about him. Professional, knowledgeable, thorough. Highly recommend!!!
- A-Team TrappersWe noticed some scratching in our attic and didn't really think much about it maybe a mouse or a bird got in there, nothing we couldn't handle ourselves. That is until one night I was finally able to catch a glimpse of the perpetrator while investigating the roof line. It turned out to be a huge racoon! Apparently it found entry into the attic via a soffit that went into the main roof above the front door. The reason I chose them was I had liked a lot of their online reviews and the way they handled the various situations and the potential animals as well as identifying and closing any points of entry. Unfortunately, I didn't think they served my area, but when I found out they did it through Angie's List, I was like destiny is calling me. Because not only did they handle the situations humanely they were full service company. They trap the animal, seal up the entry points, eliminate pheremones, etc. Anyways, Jake came out told us what he wanted to do and over the course of a week employed his techniques and shored up the entry points as well as gave us a 1 year warranty. As we believed the racoon had moved on everything was quiet again not until a week or two later the scratching was back. The raccoon was determined to get in and broke through the soffit right at the roofline and made a new entrance into the attic. We contacted A-Team trappers and Jake came back out. We told him the raccoon seemed confrontational and was not afraid of humans or dogs. We decided that we definitely needed to catch him/her. Jake placed a trap and taught us how to operate it in case we caught a neighborhood stray cat or something we were not intending to capture. Night one we caught an old bush cat (he was not happy). We promptly let him go. We re-baited the trap and the next night we sure enough caught the raccoon. Jake came out the next morning and took him to be released far away. The only trouble now the scratching in the attic was still going on. Did we get the right racoon? I had only ever seen one in our area. Jake set another trap and fortified one side the the roof line the racoon was entering from so there was only one way in or out. That night we caught another raccoon. The next day Jake came out to take that one and he employed a strategy to see if anything else was using the attic for a home. Finally, the following day Jake came back out to seal up the entrance as I told him that I didn't hear any noise or scratching. As he was getting ready to seal up the main entrance to the attic he heard wouldn't you guess it....the screams of baby racoons!!! Jake worked tirelessly to get them out of the portion of the roof they were pushed back in. All in all their were 5 baby racoons that he assured me would go to a rehabilitation center until they were old enough to be released. He then sealed up the entry point fortified all the soffits in the area and I am now raccoon free. I can't thank A-Team Trappers enough. They did a great job. They were always in constant communication, easy to get a hold of when I needed them and were just as attentive in honoring their warranty as they were when they were initially called. Great Company, Great People, the best thing you can do for yourself is trust them to take care of you
- Total Pest ServicesVery well. I had 3 raccoons on my property that were eating my cat food and eating things on my porch. Total pest services showed up in a timely manner. They were very courteous and efficient. Would definitely recommend!
- Enviro Tech Pest Prevention SystemsTechnician arrived on time, and even gave me a courtesy call to let me know he was on the way. He was clean and very professional. We had a mess of squirrels and a few nests in the attic of our home. He quickly and humanely removed the squirrels and the nests. He then, explained how to avoid a re-occurrence of this situation. Additionally, he provided me with a no cost estimate for pest and termite prevention in the house. I would highly recommend this family owned business
- Florida Wildlife BustersI was pleased with the gentleman but I didn't think he was answering me. He listed what he expected to do but I wanted more work done. He was very professional, personable, and on time. I would have felt going with them but he seemed to be hesitant about giving me a quote to re-insulate my attic, which what I really wanted done after having critters off there
- A Plus Animal SolutionsMatt was able to plug all entry point where squirrels were accessing our attic. Once the holes were covered. He set traps to catch any critters that were hiding in the attic. After removal, he sanitized the space. Very pleased with the result.
- Critter Control of Daytona BeachTheir estimate was $300 less than what the other company offered. The gentleman seemed to be very knowledgeable and he's been doing that service for a long time. They also do attic cleanups and decontamination, but this service is only for trapping and seal up in areas that are vulnerable.
- Tropical Wildlife Removal LLCMy overall experience with Tropical Wildlife Removal was excellent! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!
- Discount Wildlife RemovalSteve provided excellent service when we were having problems with raccoons. He checked daily and would recommend him highly if you are having the same problem.
- Highspeed Animal Trapping LLCYou can not imagine the problems an armidillo can cause....Our beautiful burmuda grass looked like Clydesdale Horses ran through it was totally destroyed. Patrick caught two of them. He was so diligent, persistant and we were TOTALLY PLEASED. Well worth his charge.
Last update on November 23, 2020
Animal Removal Services in New Smyrna
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- New Smyrna Beach,
- Ponce Inlet,
- Port Orange,
- Daytona Beach,
- Oak Hill,
- South Daytona,
- Daytona Beach Shores,
- Holly Hill,
- Lake Helen,
- Ormond Beach,
- Orange City,
- De Leon Springs,
- Lake Monroe,
- Lake Mary,
animal removal services in New Smyrna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Plus Animal Solutions4651 Babcock St NE Suite 18304
Palm Bay, Florida 32905
- A Plus Pressure Cleaning and Critter Catcher2414 Silver Palm Dr
Edgewater, Florida 32141
- A-Team Trappers1110 Pinellas Bayway S Ste 100
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33715
- Aaron Pest Control3200 N Woodland Blvd
Deland, Florida 32720
- Animal Control ServicesPo Box 290307
Port Orange, Florida 32129
- A Plus Animal Solutions
- PestGuard Services LLCPO Box 467
Sorrento, Florida 32776
- PestGuard Services LLC
- Trapper John Rodent & Animal Specialists1700 N Dixie Hwy # 106
Boca Raton, Florida 33432
- Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Orlando, Florida2082 33rd St Flr 1
Orlando, Florida 32839
- Trapper John Rodent & Animal Specialists