Drake Lawn & Pest Control

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2006

jb189365

1584 College Park Business Center Rd

Orlando, FL 32804

Drake Lawn & Pest Control's mission is to be the leader in quality service, treat our customers and employees with trust and honesty, and ultimately be recognized as the Most Superior Pest Control Company in Central Florida. With over 40 years of combined pest control experience, Drake Lawn & Pest Control makes it their business to ensure your satisfaction. We specialize in Pest Control, Termite Control, Lawn Care, Irrigation Services, Bed Bugs and Wildlife Management. Drake is so confident in their treatment methods, business practices, quality assurance systems and continual employee training that they offer Unmatched Service Guarantees....

pest control (1023)lawn treatment (110)lawn care (21)animal removal (17)irrigation system (4)home inspection (4)tree service (1)

07/27/2022

Jason S.

Went thru 4 companies who failed they are the only ones to take care of my celebration bermuda properly and monthly like it needs

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

Thank you for the opportunity ...we appreciate it!

06/28/2022

William C.

Amazing job for many years now. Highly recommend to all.

Description of Work
Lawn & pest care

Category pest control, lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

05/08/2022

Sharon M.

I was referred Drake services by a neighbor because I just moved here and the pest wasp spiders ants bugs were trying to make my home their home. John C. was the 1st inspector that came and took professional pictures to prepare for my initial day to rid the pests. Adam came over and my problems were solved. Drake also offered my neighbor a discount for the referral. It's been 1 week and the pests are gone and they said any problems anytime call them they'll be here. Good people Good deal Thanks Drake!!!

Description of Work
Pests Control Extermination

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

Review for Drake Lawn & Pest Control - 1584 College Park Business Center Rd, Orlando, FL - 39724500

We appreciate the opportunity very much and thank you for the kind words!

02/28/2022

James M.

Excellent customer service. Professional and courteous. I definitely recommend them. You won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
Lawn and Pest Control

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

01/28/2022

Douglas B.

We had Drake for our pest control at a previous home, so when we moved into our new construction townhome and had an issue with ants, they were our first call. Our technician, David M, was very thorough and explained what he was doing throughout our initial treatment, leaving us feeling well cared for. We've already experienced a dramatic improvement.

Description of Work
Initial treatment for ants inside our new construction townhome

Category pest control, home inspection

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

Thank you very much for your continued business!

01/28/2022

Don L.

The technician arrived on time discussed what services would be preformed and asked if I had any questions. The technician was very professional. Drake is now my go to lawn service company

Description of Work
Lawn treatment fertilizer and weed killer

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

We appreciate the opportunity very much!

12/13/2021

Robert M.

Just started, but so far, excellent.

Description of Work
Lawn and landscape maintenance.

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

We appreciate the opportunity!

11/29/2021

Angie G.

Everyone was very professional and knowledge about the issues with my lawn. I've already seen a difference and can't wait for future results.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization, weed control and sprayed for ants and such

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

11/17/2021

STEVE C.

GOOD SERVICE, PROMPT, RELIABLE, RESPONSIVE, ON TIME

Description of Work
TERMITE PREVENTION

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

Thank you very much!

10/29/2021

Joe S.

I have used 4 different companies for lawn and shrub service over the past 7 years and closely studied over 100 yards in my community to find the best service for my yard. Drake was one that caught my eye 2 years ago when I started using Massey for a 2nd time. I’ve only been a customer for about 2 months but can honestly say Drake is the best! I’m retired and currently do all of my yard maintenance and landscaping myself and have gotten very familiar with Florida Plants and landscape. As a result I am fanatical about how my yard and gardens look. Their technicians are very knowledgeable and show great care in what they do unlike most other services out there. They are a bit more expensive then Massey but after 2 years of horrible service with Massey I feel it will be worth it to know Drake will be able to respond with just a single call and have team members that strive for the same level of perfection that I would if I were doing the job. Drake is a company that everyone should consider if you love your yard!

Description of Work
Lawn and shrub service

Category lawn treatment, tree service

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

Review for Drake Lawn & Pest Control - 1584 College Park Business Center Rd, Orlando, FL - 39526092

We thank you very much for your kind words and business! Your property looks great!

10/01/2021

Kerrie S.

It has only been 4 weeks and our lawn is coming back!

Description of Work
Weed control and lawn regrowth

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Thats great news! Thanks for your business.

09/22/2021

Ruel M.

Excellent! They responded quickly to my call. Jon was fantastic. He was on time and very much wanted me to describe everything we had heard. He listened closely and asked lots of questions to gain a clear understanding of what was happening. He went into the attic and determined a point of entry very quickly. He set 7 traps in the attic but indicated we would probably not catch anything because he felt this was an occasional “visitor” and after walking the attic knew it was not an infestation. He sealed the entry point and left. He performed several subsequent inspections in the following weeks. No animals were captured which supported his view of what was happening. After the last inspection he came back and removed the traps and decontaminated the entire attic. A few additional side notes worth mentioning include: During the course of one of the inspections Jon inadvertently did some minor damage to the attic access trim. He made a point on a subsequent visit to come with new trim and he replaced it. He even took the time to fill the holes. It looks better than it did before he damaged it! We also had only one minor scheduling issue where an appointment was missed due to some miscommunication. Overall I found this to be an excellent company and am very happy I called them for help with this matter. Jon did a great job, was very generous with his time, very patient with all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They are expensive, but they deliver great service. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of rodents in the attic

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

We appreciate the opportunity and your business. We also appreciate all of your feedback ...its both helpful and complimentary. Thank you!

09/15/2021

Rex R.

Joshua (our tec) introduced himself upon arrival, explained what he was going to do and told me to let him know if I had any issues or concerns. Very professional

Description of Work
Lawn pest control and shrub maintenance

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

We appreciate your business very much!

09/09/2021

Tania D.

the tech was very professional and knowledgeable! so was the sale rep. they worked with me and made sure all my questions were answer and that was satisfies.

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Thank you very much!

09/03/2021

Caple C.

I received several quotes for pest and lawn care and Drake was the best experience. Jimmy came out and was knowledgeable and friendly. We had great conversation and he educated me on a ton of stuff that I didn't know about my lawn! I went with them simply because of my experience with Jimmy. Looking forward to seeing great results. Thanks again, Jimmy!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance (pest control next week)

Category pest control, lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

Thank you very much for your business and kind words!

08/25/2021

Mike P.

The service and professional work of the Drake team was top notch. The service consultant made the visit, walked me through what my home needed and clearly outlined to me why and the benefits. The tech then came out a few days later and took care of the areas and was completely professional and engaging to guide me on what was being done. Highly recommend the service.

Description of Work
Pest Control, Fertilizer Services for my home lawn and bushes

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

We appreciate your business very much!

08/22/2021

Kathy S.

I have been using Drake for many years for inside/outside pest control. I never have a problem with bugs in my house anymore. They are very friendly and professional. They are very thorough around the outside and even sweep away all the cobwebs (I always seem to have a lot). Their products are all pet friendly as well. I am very satisfied with Drake and will continue to be a loyal customer for a long time to come.

Description of Work
routine pest control

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

We very much appreciate your continued business!

08/20/2021

Carol S.

We have been with Drake for several years now. They are a great company to work with. Customer service is very good and the office staff answer the phone when I call! We have had the same technician (Tom) since starting our service. He is always professional and does a great job. Tom has moved to another state and the technician who came today, David, is also excellent. He was prompt, polite, and professional. I am so glad to have a new tech who is able to fill Tom's shoes. Also, "Thank you!" to the office staff. I really appreciate your efforts to be sure the service delivered is excellent.

Description of Work
Home pest control.

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

We sincerely appreciate your continued business and kind words!

08/16/2021

Bill C.

The office personnel are extremely polite and efficient and the technician was very personable, clean and thorough in his approach to service.

Description of Work
Treated the whole house for pest protection.

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

We thank you very much!

08/11/2021

Daniel Q.

Brandon came out to our house for an initial inspection. He was on time, professional, and very knowledgeable regarding the issues we have going on with our lawn. Brandon checked out everything, including our irrigation system. He even adjusted a few of the sprinkler heads. We didn’t even need to think about it, we signed up for pest, lawn, and shrub services before he even left!

Description of Work
Lawn and Pest Control

Category pest control, home inspection, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

We appreciate the opportunity very much!

08/06/2021

Peggy B.

Treatment went well and follow up done to make sure as well as if I can any concerns

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

08/04/2021

shannon M.

I had Drake come out and spray the lawn for weeds. Guys who came out were very friendly and explained what they were doing. They were very thorough and I can't wait to see the outcome in a few months.

Description of Work
I needed the lawn sprayed for weeds.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thank you very much for the opportunity!

06/14/2021

Gon C.

It went really good, specially in the pest control part where the technician is amazing and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Lawn and Pest Control