Drake Lawn & Pest Control

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2006

jb189365

1584 College Park Business Center Rd

Orlando, FL 32804

Drake Lawn & Pest Control's mission is to be the leader in quality service, treat our customers and employees with trust and honesty, and ultimately be recognized as the Most Superior Pest Control Company in Central Florida. With over 40 years of combined pest control experience, Drake Lawn & Pest Control makes it their business to ensure your satisfaction. We specialize in Pest Control, Termite Control, Lawn Care, Irrigation Services, Bed Bugs and Wildlife Management. Drake is so confident in their treatment methods, business practices, quality assurance systems and continual employee training that they offer Unmatched Service Guarantees....

pest control (1016)lawn treatment (104)lawn care (19)animal removal (17)irrigation system (4)home inspection (3)tree service (1)

11/17/2021

GOOD SERVICE, PROMPT, RELIABLE, RESPONSIVE, ON TIME

Description of Work
TERMITE PREVENTION

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

10/29/2021

I have used 4 different companies for lawn and shrub service over the past 7 years and closely studied over 100 yards in my community to find the best service for my yard. Drake was one that caught my eye 2 years ago when I started using Massey for a 2nd time. I’ve only been a customer for about 2 months but can honestly say Drake is the best! I’m retired and currently do all of my yard maintenanc...

Description of Work
Lawn and shrub service

Category lawn treatment,tree service

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

Review for Drake Lawn & Pest Control - 1584 College Park Business Center Rd, Orlando, FL - 39526092

We thank you very much for your kind words and business! Your property looks great!

10/01/2021

It has only been 4 weeks and our lawn is coming back!

Description of Work
Weed control and lawn regrowth

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Thats great news! Thanks for your business.

09/22/2021

Excellent! They responded quickly to my call. Jon was fantastic. He was on time and very much wanted me to describe everything we had heard. He listened closely and asked lots of questions to gain a clear understanding of what was happening. He went into the attic and determined a point of entry very quickly. He set 7 traps in the attic but indicated we would probably not catch anything because he...

Description of Work
Removal of rodents in the attic

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

We appreciate the opportunity and your business. We also appreciate all of your feedback ...its both helpful and complimentary. Thank you!

09/15/2021

Joshua (our tec) introduced himself upon arrival, explained what he was going to do and told me to let him know if I had any issues or concerns. Very professional

Description of Work
Lawn pest control and shrub maintenance

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

We appreciate your business very much!

09/09/2021

the tech was very professional and knowledgeable! so was the sale rep. they worked with me and made sure all my questions were answer and that was satisfies.

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Thank you very much!

09/03/2021

I received several quotes for pest and lawn care and Drake was the best experience. Jimmy came out and was knowledgeable and friendly. We had great conversation and he educated me on a ton of stuff that I didn't know about my lawn! I went with them simply because of my experience with Jimmy. Looking forward to seeing great results. Thanks again, Jimmy!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance (pest control next week)

Category pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

Thank you very much for your business and kind words!

08/25/2021

The service and professional work of the Drake team was top notch. The service consultant made the visit, walked me through what my home needed and clearly outlined to me why and the benefits. The tech then came out a few days later and took care of the areas and was completely professional and engaging to guide me on what was being done. Highly recommend the service.

Description of Work
Pest Control, Fertilizer Services for my home lawn and bushes

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

We appreciate your business very much!

08/22/2021

I have been using Drake for many years for inside/outside pest control. I never have a problem with bugs in my house anymore. They are very friendly and professional. They are very thorough around the outside and even sweep away all the cobwebs (I always seem to have a lot). Their products are all pet friendly as well. I am very satisfied with Drake and will continue to be a loyal customer for a l...

Description of Work
routine pest control

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

We very much appreciate your continued business!

08/20/2021

We have been with Drake for several years now. They are a great company to work with. Customer service is very good and the office staff answer the phone when I call! We have had the same technician (Tom) since starting our service. He is always professional and does a great job. Tom has moved to another state and the technician who came today, David, is also excellent. He was prompt, polite, and ...

Description of Work
Home pest control.

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

We sincerely appreciate your continued business and kind words!

Pest control, termite protection, lawn care, shrub care, palm care, and mosquito control.

Lawn cutting.